Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters

Supporters of Republican U.S. Senate candidate Rand Paul wrestled a woman to the ground and one stepped on her head after she tried to confront the candidate in Kentucky. Full Story
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#23333 Jul 25, 2012
Refer to post 23316.
Intelligent?Torture?
I loved the old Mae West comments.
Smiley Slew

Seattle, WA

#23334 Jul 25, 2012
Liked the whireair, the rest is poor jingoism, by a senile, wannabee, soldier, until I see some metals and a diploma...
wtf

Jackson, KY

#23335 Jul 26, 2012
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
Not able to answer the questions?Just give out the speil of the Party,?
Romney is a draft dodging coward.
Bod

Bowling Green, KY

#23337 Jul 26, 2012
KxjxK
Yep

Glasgow, KY

#23338 Jul 27, 2012
Obama or Romney?

It will be no change for the better either way!
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#23340 Jul 27, 2012
It depends on your ideology.If you like what Obama has done,then you will not like what Romney will try to do.Romney has to have the Congress backing him or he will be some what (unlike Obama) not able to circumvent the Constitution.

Hopefully, many of the conservative minded ones,will see a big swing back to conservative ideology.

I,for one,would like to see a big swing back to a Christian Nation!!!!Back to honesty,morality,decency,openn ess in the gov`t,less gov`t involvement in our lives,and return every federal dept back to the States that it would be possible to do.
wtf

Lexington, KY

#23341 Jul 27, 2012
Romney fled to France in order to dodge the Draft. So of course he is a Republican.
wtf

Lexington, KY

#23342 Jul 27, 2012
whitehair wrote:
It depends on your ideology.If you like what Obama has done,then you will not like what Romney will try to do.Romney has to have the Congress backing him or he will be some what (unlike Obama) not able to circumvent the Constitution.
Hopefully, many of the conservative minded ones,will see a big swing back to conservative ideology.
I,for one,would like to see a big swing back to a Christian Nation!!!!Back to honesty,morality,decency,openn ess in the gov`t,less gov`t involvement in our lives,and return every federal dept back to the States that it would be possible to do.
Romney fled to France in order to dodge the Draft.
Now there is honesty decency and Christian values.
Lmfao
Seattle Slew

Seattle, WA

#23343 Jul 27, 2012
Watch how far you're "backing", there's a priest looking at your "backside", bud... Funny, the religious nuts already pay no taxes, but now they want freedom to kill OUR freedoms, WE PAY FOR... Poor, senile, old, dip Mitt...
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#23344 Jul 27, 2012
Explain ,please.What freedoms do you pay for?What freedoms have you ever paid for?Not being one of the so called religious nut that pay no taxes,just what are the freedoms?Did any serve in the military,do any pay taxes,did you know the ministers have to pay taxes on their income?The Church does not!Also explain why you would not like to go back to the Constitution.Just curious.

Since: Jul 12

Houston, TX

#23345 Jul 28, 2012
Seems an elderly gentleman had serious hearing problems for a number of years.

He went to the doctor, and the doctor was able to have him fitted for a set of hearing aids that allowed the gentleman to hear 100%.

The elderly gentleman went back in a month to the doctor and the doctor said, "Your hearing is perfect. Your family must be really pleased you can hear again."

To which the gentleman said, "Oh, I haven't told my family yet. I just sit around and listen to the conversations. I've changed my will five times!"
Seattle Slew

Seattle, WA

#23346 Jul 28, 2012
Sorry to hear, your family found out what a jerk, you are Turd Blossom...
wtf

Jackson, KY

#23347 Jul 28, 2012
whitehair wrote:
Explain ,please.What freedoms do you pay for?What freedoms have you ever paid for?Not being one of the so called religious nut that pay no taxes,just what are the freedoms?Did any serve in the military,do any pay taxes,did you know the ministers have to pay taxes on their income?The Church does not!Also explain why you would not like to go back to the Constitution.Just curious.
We know you did not serve in the Military you wuss.
cooter

Washington, IN

#23349 Jul 29, 2012
Well well
whitehai

Eminence, KY

#23351 Jul 29, 2012
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>We know you did not serve in the Military you wuss.
Wrong again piss ant.There are two Honerable Discharge papers hanging on my office wall along with my two college degrees.

Since you have never answered my questions,assume you never had any military experience. Or grown up work details,or grown up mental expriences.
Seattle Slew

Seattle, WA

#23352 Jul 29, 2012
You should give the degree certificates to their rightful owner, you misspelled your moniker...again. LMAOROTFU~!
question

Stearns, KY

#23354 Jul 30, 2012
whitehair wrote:
It depends on your ideology.If you like what Obama has done,then you will not like what Romney will try to do.Romney has to have the Congress backing him or he will be some what (unlike Obama) not able to circumvent the Constitution.
Hopefully, many of the conservative minded ones,will see a big swing back to conservative ideology.
I,for one,would like to see a big swing back to a Christian Nation!!!!Back to honesty,morality,decency,openn ess in the gov`t,less gov`t involvement in our lives,and return every federal dept back to the States that it would be possible to do.
When we go back to this "Christian nation" when we were
Overrun with honesty,morality and all the other, when was that exactly?
wtf

Jackson, KY

#23356 Jul 31, 2012
whitehai wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong again piss ant.There are two Honerable Discharge papers hanging on my office wall along with my two college degrees.
Since you have never answered my questions,assume you never had any military experience. Or grown up work details,or grown up mental expriences.
2 College Degrees???

Lmfao

You gd Liar.

Maybe Barber College.
wtf

Jackson, KY

#23357 Jul 31, 2012
question wrote:
<quoted text>
When we go back to this "Christian nation" when we were
Overrun with honesty,morality and all the other, when was that exactly?
He means back when Blacks were slaves.
Frank

Richmond, KY

#23359 Jul 31, 2012
She was ugly so it was not so bad

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Frankfort Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lori B Shouse 7 min Gives good 13
rentacenter read! 9 min She hot 2
Cutting down trees on Bondurant Drive 33 min Likes trees 5
Jordan Cunningham arrested for Heroin 1 hr Tired of Idiots 3
single guy needs food 1 hr guy 6
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr stray-cat 132,206
10 year old dies of herion over dose 2 hr GoKillYurself 7
Frankfort Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Frankfort People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Frankfort News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Frankfort

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 4:25 am PST

NBC Sports 4:25AM
Andy Dalton returns to practice, but other Bengals still sick
NBC Sports 8:25 AM
A.J. Green present at Cincinnati's Friday practice
Bleacher Report10:03 AM
Eifert out for Season After Having Recent Shoulder Surgery
ESPN11:57 AM
Bengals TE Eifert will not return this season
Bleacher Report11:44 PM
Denver Broncos: Why the Run Defense Isn't a Concern