Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters

Full story: TwinCities.com

Supporters of Republican U.S. Senate candidate Rand Paul wrestled a woman to the ground and one stepped on her head after she tried to confront the candidate in Kentucky.

Comments (Page 1,033)

Showing posts 20,641 - 20,660 of25,963
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
whitehair

Eminence, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2012

Judged:

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Romney is a coward and a Tax Fraud so naturally chickenshits like you love him.
Not able to answer the questions?Just give out the speil of the Party,?

Since: Jul 12

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2012

Judged:

A lawyer named Strange died, and his friend asked the tombstone maker to inscribe on his tombstone, "Here lies Strange, an honest man, and a lawyer."

The inscriber insisted that such an inscription would be confusing, for passersby would tend to think that three men were buried under the stone. However, he suggested an alternative: He would inscribe, "Here lies a man who was both honest and a lawyer.

"That way," he said, "Whenever anyone walked by the tombstone and read it, they would be certain to remark:'Hey, that's Strange!'"
Seattle Slew

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2012

Judged:

It's not speil, try another word, spelling, and reality... Geez, you continue to prove, YOU'RE dumb, but expect people to accept your voting preferences.. YOU, hurt your own party, putz.

spiel (spl, shpl) Informal
n.
A lengthy or extravagant speech or argument usually intended to persuade.
intr. & tr.v. spieled, spiel·ing, spiels
To talk or say (something) at length or extravagantly.
whitehair

Eminence, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2012

Judged:

Seattle Slew wrote:
It's not speil, try another word, spelling, and reality... Geez, you continue to prove, YOU'RE dumb, but expect people to accept your voting preferences.. YOU, hurt your own party, putz.
spiel (spl, shpl) Informal
n.
A lengthy or extravagant speech or argument usually intended to persuade.
intr. & tr.v. spieled, spiel·ing, spiels
To talk or say (something) at length or extravagantly.
So gratified you know what you and your Party put forth!
Seattle Slew

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2012

Judged:

So, you don't know the words, can't spell the words, but continue to torture intelligent Americans, with your stale old jokes and Stinky's "humor".... Poor boobs, at least Mae West would be "proud" of THIS pair...
whitehair

Eminence, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2012

Judged:

Refer to post 23316.
Intelligent?Torture?
I loved the old Mae West comments.
Smiley Slew

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2012

Judged:

Liked the whireair, the rest is poor jingoism, by a senile, wannabee, soldier, until I see some metals and a diploma...
wtf

Benham, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2012

whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
Not able to answer the questions?Just give out the speil of the Party,?
Romney is a draft dodging coward.
Bod

Bowling Green, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2012

KxjxK
Yep

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2012

Judged:

Obama or Romney?

It will be no change for the better either way!
whitehair

Eminence, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2012

Judged:

It depends on your ideology.If you like what Obama has done,then you will not like what Romney will try to do.Romney has to have the Congress backing him or he will be some what (unlike Obama) not able to circumvent the Constitution.

Hopefully, many of the conservative minded ones,will see a big swing back to conservative ideology.

I,for one,would like to see a big swing back to a Christian Nation!!!!Back to honesty,morality,decency,openn ess in the gov`t,less gov`t involvement in our lives,and return every federal dept back to the States that it would be possible to do.
wtf

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2012

Judged:

Romney fled to France in order to dodge the Draft. So of course he is a Republican.
wtf

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2012

Judged:

whitehair wrote:
It depends on your ideology.If you like what Obama has done,then you will not like what Romney will try to do.Romney has to have the Congress backing him or he will be some what (unlike Obama) not able to circumvent the Constitution.
Hopefully, many of the conservative minded ones,will see a big swing back to conservative ideology.
I,for one,would like to see a big swing back to a Christian Nation!!!!Back to honesty,morality,decency,openn ess in the gov`t,less gov`t involvement in our lives,and return every federal dept back to the States that it would be possible to do.
Romney fled to France in order to dodge the Draft.
Now there is honesty decency and Christian values.
Lmfao
Seattle Slew

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2012

Judged:

Watch how far you're "backing", there's a priest looking at your "backside", bud... Funny, the religious nuts already pay no taxes, but now they want freedom to kill OUR freedoms, WE PAY FOR... Poor, senile, old, dip Mitt...
whitehair

Eminence, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2012

Judged:

Explain ,please.What freedoms do you pay for?What freedoms have you ever paid for?Not being one of the so called religious nut that pay no taxes,just what are the freedoms?Did any serve in the military,do any pay taxes,did you know the ministers have to pay taxes on their income?The Church does not!Also explain why you would not like to go back to the Constitution.Just curious.

Since: Jul 12

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2012

Seems an elderly gentleman had serious hearing problems for a number of years.

He went to the doctor, and the doctor was able to have him fitted for a set of hearing aids that allowed the gentleman to hear 100%.

The elderly gentleman went back in a month to the doctor and the doctor said, "Your hearing is perfect. Your family must be really pleased you can hear again."

To which the gentleman said, "Oh, I haven't told my family yet. I just sit around and listen to the conversations. I've changed my will five times!"
Seattle Slew

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2012

Judged:

Sorry to hear, your family found out what a jerk, you are Turd Blossom...
wtf

Benham, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2012

whitehair wrote:
Explain ,please.What freedoms do you pay for?What freedoms have you ever paid for?Not being one of the so called religious nut that pay no taxes,just what are the freedoms?Did any serve in the military,do any pay taxes,did you know the ministers have to pay taxes on their income?The Church does not!Also explain why you would not like to go back to the Constitution.Just curious.
We know you did not serve in the Military you wuss.
cooter

Petersburg, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2012

Well well
whitehai

Eminence, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2012

Judged:

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>We know you did not serve in the Military you wuss.
Wrong again piss ant.There are two Honerable Discharge papers hanging on my office wall along with my two college degrees.

Since you have never answered my questions,assume you never had any military experience. Or grown up work details,or grown up mental expriences.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 20,641 - 20,660 of25,963
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

51 Users are viewing the Frankfort Forum right now

Search the Frankfort Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
FPB Rate Increase Again 35 min Levi 30
Deaton a joke 39 min New Faces 8
4thDistrict Magistrate 50 min LoL 329
Sheriff and the Wildcats 52 min well 23
Go Larry Perkins thanks (Oct '11) 54 min LoL 41
Sheriff Melton are you SCARED??? 1 hr Napier for Me 36
abused by frankfort police dept 1 hr Tank 24
•••
•••