'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story
He Man

Morehead, KY

#40902 May 28, 2012
frank wrote:
<quoted text>
this is what you claim and none of it is even remotely based in fact - it so friggen outrageously stupid you wont even find it on the craziest birther-wingnuz blogs
"How did the dollar die? First it died slowly ó then all at once. The slow death began with the dollarís birth as a global reserve currency. America was creditor and manufacturer to the world, and the capitalist superpower. People around the globe transacted overwhelmingly in dollars. Above all else, people needed dollars to conduct trade, and they were willing to pay richly for them, and for dollar-denominated debt."
Damn either your not reading the material or as I suspect your comprehension leaves alot to be desired..
frank

Oakland, CA

#40903 May 28, 2012
He Man wrote:
Fiat currency is an arbitrary (fiat) process where banks make legal tender using laws created by politicians to enforce its use. It is said to have no intrinsic value because it takes little work to create it and because it is not linked to silver or gold reserves. There is no limit as to how much fiat currency can be created. As history has shown since the Roman Empire, it always inflates and becomes worthless over time.
Come to think of it, you're way past wingnuzerism you're deep in the land libertarian fantasies ...

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Conroe, TX

#40905 May 28, 2012
The Irate Republican wrote:
<quoted text>
Ruby Ridge was for shit. All the scumbags that caused that should be swinging! ALL!
TIR
I think it was related to the election for sherriff that Randy Weaver lost in a close race. Immediately after that BATF agent Larry Potts arrives, generates fraudulent evidence to get the US Marshals and an FBI siper team involved, and the rest of the story is one of the most disgusting chapters in the history of our federal government... only to be exceeded a few months later by the same goddam BATF agent Larry Potts again inventing fraudulent evidence and getting 4 BATF agents killed and another 80 people burned to death.
I suspect the incumbent sherriff that squeaked by Randy Weaver in the election had some involvement in getting Larry Potts there.
Larry Potts should swing, that's for sure. Probably the local sherriff up there, too.
He Man

Morehead, KY

#40906 May 28, 2012
You wanna go back over that $26.10 loss per share X
365 million shares that the public bought..
He Man

Morehead, KY

#40908 May 28, 2012
frank wrote:
<quoted text>
Come to think of it, you're way past wingnuzerism you're deep in the land libertarian fantasies ...
Damn Frank you need to move away from the fault line,Those earthquakes have scrambled your friggin brains..
History

Russellville, KY

#40909 May 28, 2012
Jay wrote:
What does this tell you?!
***
"The November general election and doomsday concerns are leading to a spike in gun sales in Wyoming and nationally.
Gun shop owners around the nation say sales have been brisk ever since President Barack Obama was elected in 2008. They are booming now, as some gun owners fear Obama will try to limit sales of guns and ammunition if he is re-elected.
Arms manufacturer Ruger announced on March 22 that the company is temporarily suspending new orders for guns because it has a backlog of more than one million orders, FoxNews.com reported.
Another manufacturer, Sturm, also suspended new orders after receiving orders for more than one million guns in the first three months of the year, according to the report.
Two Wyoming gun shops also reported heavy demand."
***
You think the NRA isn't paying attention?
Source:
http://trib.com/news/state-and-regional/govt-...
It tells me just like Glen Beck and FauxNews the NRA plays to the weak minded fools to get their money. The ONLY gun Bill ever put on Obama's desk was signed into LAW by him the same day. You now have the right to carry on Federal Lands. Thank You President Obama.
He Man

Morehead, KY

#40910 May 28, 2012
Although it barely made a whisper in the national news, the fact is that the very first state that had polled Ron Paul in first place was actually South Dakota. This was way back in December when there was still a crowded field of challengers in the race. While a poll that old cannot be relied upon today, it is certainly an indicator of support that could be seized upon if there is a significant effort put forth by grassroots activists reminding voters that there are still 2 candidates left in this race.

The truth is that the Paul campaign has been racking up endorsements throughout South Dakota over the past week. Although the most recent comments made by Sioux Falls City Councilman, Kermit Staggers is not an official endorsement, it has gone mega viral over the last few days. In a recent op-ed written by Staggers in the Argus Leader, one of his last sentences has sparked the already burning flame of anti-establishment activism throughout the state.

Ron Paul's campaign has acknowledged 2 official endorsements from South Dakota recently. State Representative Jon Hansen of Dell Rapids stated, "Ron Paul's consistency and integrity goes unmatched in today's political environment." On the complete opposite side of the state, Rapid City Councilman Jordan Mason stated in his official endorsement, "I stand for strong fiscal policy. I stand for solving our problems at home before we try to solve other countries' problems abroad. I stand for liberty and I stand for the American dream. And so I stand for Ron Paul."

Since: Oct 08

Stanford

#40912 May 28, 2012
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
I think it was related to the election for sherriff that Randy Weaver lost in a close race. Immediately after that BATF agent Larry Potts arrives, generates fraudulent evidence to get the US Marshals and an FBI siper team involved, and the rest of the story is one of the most disgusting chapters in the history of our federal government... only to be exceeded a few months later by the same goddam BATF agent Larry Potts again inventing fraudulent evidence and getting 4 BATF agents killed and another 80 people burned to death.
I suspect the incumbent sherriff that squeaked by Randy Weaver in the election had some involvement in getting Larry Potts there.
Larry Potts should swing, that's for sure. Probably the local sherriff up there, too.
Yeah, that whole deal was for shit. It should have opened many eyes, but I really can't tell that it did. The real pisser is that the same crap could happen to you or me at any given time. That's not paranoia, that's reality! Actually I'm taking a chance just by bashing the bush cartel. Do a little research into that family, and you'll see what I mean. But, what the hell, I can't live forever anyway.

Prosecute the bush cartel/crime family

TIR

Since: Oct 08

Stanford

#40913 May 28, 2012
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
*******
That'd be huckster, not huskter!
8D
Yeah, correcting typos is pretty petty!

TIR

Since: Oct 08

Stanford

#40914 May 28, 2012
CaptainofCrunch wrote:
<quoted text>
Only "Sheeple" like you Frankenfurter!
The rest of America (The one's who make Fox #1) will not have the "wool" pulled over their eyes so easily!
You are a unique cross between Little Red Riding Hood and an Ostrich!
That has got to be the biggest joke of the day! If you are paying attention to the Faux propaganda mill, and the hate radio spin doctors, you not only have the wool pulled over your eyes, you have your whole head up the sheep's ass! Ha! I don't think your are a cross between anything. You're solid dumbass, through, and through!
Prosecute the bush cartel/crime family!

TIR
Nutz

Harrodsburg, KY

#40915 May 28, 2012
History wrote:
<quoted text>Most Toyota vehicles are made in the US. Princeton, IN and George Town, KY. Just so you don't type stupid things again. With the two major factories and all its suppliers Toyota is employing nearly 100,000 in the US.
P.S. The vehicle sold in the US that has the MOST American made parts is the Ohio made Honda Accord.
If you're going to try to lay the smack down on somebody, please spell the town the Toyota plant is in correctly. It's Georgetown. One word, not two.
Once Upon A Time

Elk Grove Village, IL

#40916 May 28, 2012
Once upon a time there was a National Propaganda Organization. The NPO pretty much ran the nation including choosing who would become it's leaders.

Then along came freedom...and the World Wide Web.
The walls of secrecy came tumbling down! The real truth about those leaders became known to all, and eventually the National Propaganda Organization slowly lost control...the people began to pat close attention to the day to day going's on.

No this story was not about The U.S.S.R. it's about America! ABC, CBS, and NBC!

Thanks to the WWW and Fox News; America is waking up! Liberal bias is exposed!

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/05/28/ho...
Once Upon A Time

Elk Grove Village, IL

#40917 May 28, 2012
>pat< [pay]

Since: Oct 08

Stanford

#40918 May 28, 2012
Once Upon A Time wrote:
Once upon a time there was a National Propaganda Organization. The NPO pretty much ran the nation including choosing who would become it's leaders.
Then along came freedom...and the World Wide Web.
The walls of secrecy came tumbling down! The real truth about those leaders became known to all, and eventually the National Propaganda Organization slowly lost control...the people began to pat close attention to the day to day going's on.
No this story was not about The U.S.S.R. it's about America! ABC, CBS, and NBC!
Thanks to the WWW and Fox News; America is waking up! Liberal bias is exposed!
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/05/28/ho...
I'll go with you on WWW, but faux is a propaganda mill. They may not always tell a lie, but you'll find they are hard pressed to tell the WHOLE truth. I'll give a prime example. I have a friend that had some kittens on her roof. She climbed a ladder onto the roof, went over the the kittens, grabbed them by their back legs and slug them in the air as far as she could. When the kittens hit the ground, they were dead! What a gal! That's a faux news type story. Now, what I told you about the kittens was true, 100% true. But, it wasn't the WHOLE truth. Actually she didn't know the kittens were on the roof when she went up there, and the kittens were already dead, already dried up dead,, before she slung them off the roof! So, what sounded like a one thing, was quite another. That is typical of you Faux wingnut extremist propaganda mills.
Prosecute the bush cartel/crime family!

TIR
Liberal all the Way

Russell Springs, KY

#40919 May 28, 2012
Don't you mean flung.

Since: Oct 08

Stanford

#40920 May 28, 2012
Liberal all the Way wrote:
Don't you mean flung.
No
Hey

Morehead, KY

#40921 May 28, 2012
grabbed them by their back legs and slug them in the air(LOL).I didn't know slugs had back legs...
Nutz

Harrodsburg, KY

#40922 May 28, 2012
The Irate Republican wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll go with you on WWW, but faux is a propaganda mill. They may not always tell a lie, but you'll find they are hard pressed to tell the WHOLE truth. I'll give a prime example. I have a friend that had some kittens on her roof. She climbed a ladder onto the roof, went over the the kittens, grabbed them by their back legs and slug them in the air as far as she could. When the kittens hit the ground, they were dead! What a gal! That's a faux news type story. Now, what I told you about the kittens was true, 100% true. But, it wasn't the WHOLE truth. Actually she didn't know the kittens were on the roof when she went up there, and the kittens were already dead, already dried up dead,, before she slung them off the roof! So, what sounded like a one thing, was quite another. That is typical of you Faux wingnut extremist propaganda mills.
Prosecute the bush cartel/crime family!
TIR
You're so full of s**t, it's coming out of your mouth!!!

Dude, lay off the Hater-Aid. Just because Fox News keeps kicking your Libtard butts in the ratings. You can't beat them, so all you can do is make up crap and b**ch about them.

Don't hate the playa, hate the game!!!

Prostitute the Irate Republican (Wannabe)!!!
Jay

Paris, TN

#40923 May 28, 2012
The Irate Republican wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, correcting typos is pretty petty!
TIR
****

I know. I agree. I was just "funnin" with ya. I guess you took it wrong.

Cheers. 8)
Jay

Paris, TN

#40924 May 28, 2012
History wrote:
<quoted text>It tells me just like Glen Beck and FauxNews the NRA plays to the weak minded fools to get their money. The ONLY gun Bill ever put on Obama's desk was signed into LAW by him the same day. You now have the right to carry on Federal Lands. Thank You President Obama.
**********

Well, "History" we have no way of knowing how many of those millions of people who went out and stocked up are members of the NRA, but this information was in the news shortly after Obama took office, so it's nothing new. What made Americans 'skitzy' and caused them to rush out and buy guns and ammo had to be because of the information at hand. A gun dealer down south in Tn told my FIL the same thing....stating that when BO took office his sales picked up and some things were on back order. There is a reason for this, but I believe I heard on the news back at that time that the number of Americans who stocked up was somewhere in the neighborhood of 14 million and growing. That's not even near the number of hunters in this country who own rifles,etc. As a matter of fact, in Oregon nearly everyone carries, and when I asked a relative of mine why, she said, rattlers. Guns can even be carried holstered, just like you'd picture in the old West.

Before you judge and blame the NRA or Beck or Fox, please read the following, along with public comments:


ATF to accept public comments prior to outlawing shotguns
http://www.greeleygazette.com/press/...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Frankfort Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Green Truck, Red Topper 9 min Net Justice 2
elizabeth sutherland (Jun '13) 11 min dssee 29
Tammy Burleson in jail again 11 min cassie 7
Franklin co schools 13 min howstupidcanyoube 9
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 14 min ChromiuMan 133,231
Getittogetherpeople 18 min pot or kettle 4
WTF gas is $1.71 in Bowling Green 24 min Greedy 3
married man 39 min Jeff 14
Frankfort Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Frankfort People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 10:04 am PST

NFL10:04AM
Richardson was suspended for two Colts playoff games
ESPN10:58 AM
Colts won't commit to RB Richardson for 2015
Yahoo! Sports11:49 AM
League conducts nearly 40 interviews into 'deflate-gate'
Yahoo! Sports11:50 AM
NFL: No decision yet on deflated balls
NBC Sports12:54 PM
Grigson goes silent on NFL investigation into Patriots