'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story
He Man

Morehead, KY

#40895 May 28, 2012
::::More Bailout Facts::::

With Chrysler and GM announcing they have repaid their government loans, it did not take long for Democrats to crow that the federal auto bailouts were a clear success. Indeed, the president and his supporters hope to make political hay from these efforts for the 2012 elections.

Never mind that the bailouts were a use of taxpayer dollars not even within the initial scope of the constitutionally questionable TARP. Never mind that taxpayers are still a major shareholder in GM. And never mind that these bailouts have ingrained a “too big to fail” strategy among American businesses, who now feel entitled to federal funding should they fall short in the marketplace.

In reality, GM’s claim about paying back bailout money is misleading. Much of the $50 billion in federal assistance came in the form of equity purchases, with the government taking a 61-percent stake in the company. The cash loan totaled “only”$6.7 billion in taxpayer dollars. For taxpayers to recoup their investment, the federal government would have to sell its 365 million shares at a profit. The break-even price would be $55 a share, but GM is currently selling at $28.90..So at a loss of $26.10 per share x 365 million shares = A shitload of money::::
And it doesn’t look like share prices are increasing any time soon. The stock market is up since mid-November by about 8 percent. But the stock of General Motors has bucked the trend. It’s down more than 16 percent since its initial public offering on November 18, 2010.
He Man

Morehead, KY

#40897 May 28, 2012
History wrote:
<quoted text>Most Toyota vehicles are made in the US. Princeton, IN and George Town, KY. Just so you don't type stupid things again. With the two major factories and all its suppliers Toyota is employing nearly 100,000 in the US.
P.S. The vehicle sold in the US that has the MOST American made parts is the Ohio made Honda Accord.
I for one believe that they have cost us way more than that..
frank

Oakland, CA

#40898 May 28, 2012
He Man wrote:
<quoted text>
The only thing wrong here is your ignorance to the facts,Maybe you should go back and read it....
this is what you claim and none of it is even remotely based in fact - it so friggen outrageously stupid you wont even find it on the craziest birther-wingnuz blogs

"How did the dollar die? First it died slowly — then all at once. The slow death began with the dollar’s birth as a global reserve currency. America was creditor and manufacturer to the world, and the capitalist superpower. People around the globe transacted overwhelmingly in dollars. Above all else, people needed dollars to conduct trade, and they were willing to pay richly for them, and for dollar-denominated debt."
frank

Oakland, CA

#40899 May 28, 2012
He Man wrote:
<quoted text>
I for one believe that they have cost us way more than that..
You also believe the dollar and manufacturing is dead - what's next pink unicorns flying in the sky? You are a delusional, fanatical right-winger beyond nuz :-/
He Man

Morehead, KY

#40900 May 28, 2012
Since 1913 (the year of the Federal Reserve creation), the U.S. dollar has lost about 98% of it's value. Blame this on constant, unchecked printing of paper currency..
He Man

Morehead, KY

#40901 May 28, 2012
Fiat currency is an arbitrary (fiat) process where banks make legal tender using laws created by politicians to enforce its use. It is said to have no intrinsic value because it takes little work to create it and because it is not linked to silver or gold reserves. There is no limit as to how much fiat currency can be created. As history has shown since the Roman Empire, it always inflates and becomes worthless over time.
He Man

Morehead, KY

#40902 May 28, 2012
frank wrote:
<quoted text>
this is what you claim and none of it is even remotely based in fact - it so friggen outrageously stupid you wont even find it on the craziest birther-wingnuz blogs
"How did the dollar die? First it died slowly — then all at once. The slow death began with the dollar’s birth as a global reserve currency. America was creditor and manufacturer to the world, and the capitalist superpower. People around the globe transacted overwhelmingly in dollars. Above all else, people needed dollars to conduct trade, and they were willing to pay richly for them, and for dollar-denominated debt."
Damn either your not reading the material or as I suspect your comprehension leaves alot to be desired..
frank

Oakland, CA

#40903 May 28, 2012
He Man wrote:
Fiat currency is an arbitrary (fiat) process where banks make legal tender using laws created by politicians to enforce its use. It is said to have no intrinsic value because it takes little work to create it and because it is not linked to silver or gold reserves. There is no limit as to how much fiat currency can be created. As history has shown since the Roman Empire, it always inflates and becomes worthless over time.
Come to think of it, you're way past wingnuzerism you're deep in the land libertarian fantasies ...

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Conroe, TX

#40905 May 28, 2012
The Irate Republican wrote:
<quoted text>
Ruby Ridge was for shit. All the scumbags that caused that should be swinging! ALL!
TIR
I think it was related to the election for sherriff that Randy Weaver lost in a close race. Immediately after that BATF agent Larry Potts arrives, generates fraudulent evidence to get the US Marshals and an FBI siper team involved, and the rest of the story is one of the most disgusting chapters in the history of our federal government... only to be exceeded a few months later by the same goddam BATF agent Larry Potts again inventing fraudulent evidence and getting 4 BATF agents killed and another 80 people burned to death.
I suspect the incumbent sherriff that squeaked by Randy Weaver in the election had some involvement in getting Larry Potts there.
Larry Potts should swing, that's for sure. Probably the local sherriff up there, too.
He Man

Morehead, KY

#40906 May 28, 2012
You wanna go back over that $26.10 loss per share X
365 million shares that the public bought..
He Man

Morehead, KY

#40908 May 28, 2012
frank wrote:
<quoted text>
Come to think of it, you're way past wingnuzerism you're deep in the land libertarian fantasies ...
Damn Frank you need to move away from the fault line,Those earthquakes have scrambled your friggin brains..
History

Russellville, KY

#40909 May 28, 2012
Jay wrote:
What does this tell you?!
"The November general election and doomsday concerns are leading to a spike in gun sales in Wyoming and nationally.
Gun shop owners around the nation say sales have been brisk ever since President Barack Obama was elected in 2008. They are booming now, as some gun owners fear Obama will try to limit sales of guns and ammunition if he is re-elected.
Arms manufacturer Ruger announced on March 22 that the company is temporarily suspending new orders for guns because it has a backlog of more than one million orders, FoxNews.com reported.
Another manufacturer, Sturm, also suspended new orders after receiving orders for more than one million guns in the first three months of the year, according to the report.
Two Wyoming gun shops also reported heavy demand."
You think the NRA isn't paying attention?
Source:
http://trib.com/news/state-and-regional/govt-...
It tells me just like Glen Beck and FauxNews the NRA plays to the weak minded fools to get their money. The ONLY gun Bill ever put on Obama's desk was signed into LAW by him the same day. You now have the right to carry on Federal Lands. Thank You President Obama.
He Man

Morehead, KY

#40910 May 28, 2012
Although it barely made a whisper in the national news, the fact is that the very first state that had polled Ron Paul in first place was actually South Dakota. This was way back in December when there was still a crowded field of challengers in the race. While a poll that old cannot be relied upon today, it is certainly an indicator of support that could be seized upon if there is a significant effort put forth by grassroots activists reminding voters that there are still 2 candidates left in this race.

The truth is that the Paul campaign has been racking up endorsements throughout South Dakota over the past week. Although the most recent comments made by Sioux Falls City Councilman, Kermit Staggers is not an official endorsement, it has gone mega viral over the last few days. In a recent op-ed written by Staggers in the Argus Leader, one of his last sentences has sparked the already burning flame of anti-establishment activism throughout the state.

Ron Paul's campaign has acknowledged 2 official endorsements from South Dakota recently. State Representative Jon Hansen of Dell Rapids stated, "Ron Paul's consistency and integrity goes unmatched in today's political environment." On the complete opposite side of the state, Rapid City Councilman Jordan Mason stated in his official endorsement, "I stand for strong fiscal policy. I stand for solving our problems at home before we try to solve other countries' problems abroad. I stand for liberty and I stand for the American dream. And so I stand for Ron Paul."

Since: Oct 08

Stanford

#40912 May 28, 2012
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
I think it was related to the election for sherriff that Randy Weaver lost in a close race. Immediately after that BATF agent Larry Potts arrives, generates fraudulent evidence to get the US Marshals and an FBI siper team involved, and the rest of the story is one of the most disgusting chapters in the history of our federal government... only to be exceeded a few months later by the same goddam BATF agent Larry Potts again inventing fraudulent evidence and getting 4 BATF agents killed and another 80 people burned to death.
I suspect the incumbent sherriff that squeaked by Randy Weaver in the election had some involvement in getting Larry Potts there.
Larry Potts should swing, that's for sure. Probably the local sherriff up there, too.
Yeah, that whole deal was for shit. It should have opened many eyes, but I really can't tell that it did. The real pisser is that the same crap could happen to you or me at any given time. That's not paranoia, that's reality! Actually I'm taking a chance just by bashing the bush cartel. Do a little research into that family, and you'll see what I mean. But, what the hell, I can't live forever anyway.

Prosecute the bush cartel/crime family

TIR

Stanford

#40913 May 28, 2012
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
That'd be huckster, not huskter!
8D
Yeah, correcting typos is pretty petty!

TIR

Stanford

#40914 May 28, 2012
CaptainofCrunch wrote:
<quoted text>
Only "Sheeple" like you Frankenfurter!
The rest of America (The one's who make Fox #1) will not have the "wool" pulled over their eyes so easily!
You are a unique cross between Little Red Riding Hood and an Ostrich!
That has got to be the biggest joke of the day! If you are paying attention to the Faux propaganda mill, and the hate radio spin doctors, you not only have the wool pulled over your eyes, you have your whole head up the sheep's ass! Ha! I don't think your are a cross between anything. You're solid dumbass, through, and through!
Prosecute the bush cartel/crime family!

TIR
Nutz

Harrodsburg, KY

#40915 May 28, 2012
History wrote:
<quoted text>Most Toyota vehicles are made in the US. Princeton, IN and George Town, KY. Just so you don't type stupid things again. With the two major factories and all its suppliers Toyota is employing nearly 100,000 in the US.
P.S. The vehicle sold in the US that has the MOST American made parts is the Ohio made Honda Accord.
If you're going to try to lay the smack down on somebody, please spell the town the Toyota plant is in correctly. It's Georgetown. One word, not two.
Once Upon A Time

Elk Grove Village, IL

#40916 May 28, 2012
Once upon a time there was a National Propaganda Organization. The NPO pretty much ran the nation including choosing who would become it's leaders.

Then along came freedom...and the World Wide Web.
The walls of secrecy came tumbling down! The real truth about those leaders became known to all, and eventually the National Propaganda Organization slowly lost control...the people began to pat close attention to the day to day going's on.

No this story was not about The U.S.S.R. it's about America! ABC, CBS, and NBC!

Thanks to the WWW and Fox News; America is waking up! Liberal bias is exposed!

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/05/28/ho...
Once Upon A Time

Elk Grove Village, IL

#40917 May 28, 2012
>pat< [pay]

Stanford

#40918 May 28, 2012
Once Upon A Time wrote:
Once upon a time there was a National Propaganda Organization. The NPO pretty much ran the nation including choosing who would become it's leaders.
Then along came freedom...and the World Wide Web.
The walls of secrecy came tumbling down! The real truth about those leaders became known to all, and eventually the National Propaganda Organization slowly lost control...the people began to pat close attention to the day to day going's on.
No this story was not about The U.S.S.R. it's about America! ABC, CBS, and NBC!
Thanks to the WWW and Fox News; America is waking up! Liberal bias is exposed!
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/05/28/ho...
I'll go with you on WWW, but faux is a propaganda mill. They may not always tell a lie, but you'll find they are hard pressed to tell the WHOLE truth. I'll give a prime example. I have a friend that had some kittens on her roof. She climbed a ladder onto the roof, went over the the kittens, grabbed them by their back legs and slug them in the air as far as she could. When the kittens hit the ground, they were dead! What a gal! That's a faux news type story. Now, what I told you about the kittens was true, 100% true. But, it wasn't the WHOLE truth. Actually she didn't know the kittens were on the roof when she went up there, and the kittens were already dead, already dried up dead,, before she slung them off the roof! So, what sounded like a one thing, was quite another. That is typical of you Faux wingnut extremist propaganda mills.
Prosecute the bush cartel/crime family!

TIR

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Frankfort Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Linney's Pizza 14 min Penn Staton 18
Cattleman's Steakhouse (Aug '09) 17 min Penn Staton 36
slamm: the wrath of kubla khan 44 min NEW GUY 7
Lookin for young, cute, girl do simple things f... 53 min jessica 3
Too many Democrats in Franklin County 1 hr VinnieV 8
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr ChromiuMan 131,874
Decent Topics = Blockbuster Ratings! 1 hr decent person 20
No smoking at state office buildings 2 hr blondie1110 158
Frankfort Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Frankfort People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Frankfort News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Frankfort

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 7:22 pm PST

Bleacher Report 7:22PM
Denver Broncos vs. Cincinnati Bengals: Complete Week 16 Preview for Denver
Bleacher Report 1:38 AM
Cowboys' Week 16 Preview vs. Colts
Bleacher Report 4:00 AM
Why Do the Colts Still Insist on Feeding Trent Richardson?
Bleacher Report 4:00 AM
Bengals' Week 16 Preview vs. Broncos
NBC Sports 7:29 AM
Marvin Lewis doesn't get Jeremy Hill's touchdown celebrations, but likes how often he's celebrating