Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2012

Judged:

I'm sure you all know that if someday our Goverment decided to take away our guns there would be a civil war in this country. Plus it would be a great time for another country to walk in and open a can of whip ass.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2012

door king wrote:
Another false quotation, ho effing hum.
False what idiot? That wasnt a quote that was a copy and pasted web address and its headlines. But as always you're to much of a f@#$%ing idiot to know anything that your talking about. K moron, maybe it's about time you shut your mouth so you stop making a total jack ass out of yourself.
LMAO

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2012

I believe "door king" got his name from the old saying "born in a barn with the south door swung shut".
et one

Grenola, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2012

Judged:

Deb Jacobsen wrote:
<quoted text>
Britian has tried this. Not terribly successful in reducing crimes. Their street officers are not armed, and that calls for very brave law enforcement.
British policemen are armed. They also are backed up by armed soldiers! They went away from the unarmed officer years ago.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2012

LMAO wrote:
I believe "door king" got his name from the old saying "born in a barn with the south door swung shut".
Oh no Im pretty sure his south doors wide open, Its probably why he never gets in trouble. He's probably the kinda guy that likes a f@#$ing by the crooked section. The hershy high way patrol. I know I heard he sure has a pretty mouth.
LMAO

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2012

unauthorized_user wrote:
<quoted text>Oh no Im pretty sure his south doors wide open, Its probably why he never gets in trouble. He's probably the kinda guy that likes a f@#$ing by the crooked section. The hershy high way patrol. I know I heard he sure has a pretty mouth.
I disagree,nothing "grows in the shade" including gray matter.......if ya know what I mean.

“So it's not you, It's them?”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2012

Judged:

LMAO wrote:
<quoted text>
I disagree,nothing "grows in the shade" including gray matter.......if ya know what I mean.
Brain and homosexual put downs toward a poster who, unlike you little spineless weasels, isn't a gun-toting extremist? You Elmer Fudd types are are an embarrassment to us non-paranoid gun enthusiasts.

I can't decide if your raging paranoia resulted from your bed-wetting into your 20's, your present inability to get non-inflatable dates, or all the time you cupcakes spent jammed in lockers at school.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2012

Judged:

Chilli J wrote:
<quoted text>
Brain and homosexual put downs toward a poster who, unlike you little spineless weasels, isn't a gun-toting extremist? You Elmer Fudd types are are an embarrassment to us non-paranoid gun enthusiasts.
I can't decide if your raging paranoia resulted from your bed-wetting into your 20's, your present inability to get non-inflatable dates, or all the time you cupcakes spent jammed in lockers at school.
F@#$in retard we dont own a gun. Don't even want one, and I know Im far from an extremist. But I do believe in the right to bare arms and freedom of speech so you have a right to your opinion no matter how wrong it is and I will except that right.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2012

Judged:

Chilli J wrote:
<quoted text>
G@# D@#$ the more I read what you said, what kind of daddy issues you got anyway? Did he take you out on a hunting trip one day and leave you and the dog out there so now youre just jacked up that the only thing you had to play with was the dog d@#$? Just cause youre so stupid you shoot your self in the foot Barny Fife dont mean everyone else who wants to have a gun should suffer. Get over yourself man you have some serious aggressive issues you really should have checked out.
Need to know

Fairfield, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2012

Judged:

wow wrote:
i vote no guns for any one
I see, so if we were to get invaded by another country or have a war come to our country then I guess you would just give up peacfully and
take what ever tourcher they wante4d to inflict on you .Right Oh and also your kids parents or anyone else you knopw or care about. The gun har here to protecty ourself. Yes some use them in the wrong way but banning them is the worse this that could happen that only leaves us vonurable. May be you just did not think it through on this level.
Need to know

Fairfield, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2012

Judged:

CRWTB wrote:
<quoted text>
You have called me several names on this thread, so I'm going to call you one. You dude/dudette are a damn pitiful idiot. I am 60 years old, own over 30 guns, have owned and handled guns since I was big enough to hold one up. I have 3 vehicles, at least 2 guns in each one, sometimes 3-4, and sometimes one in my pocket or under my shirt or both. I have never shot anyone, shot at anyone, pulled a gun on anyone, or threatened anyone, so don't put me in the some class as this bastard in colorado. All you need to kill somebody is a plan. Nineteen people committed the biggest mass murder in US history and never fired a shot on 9-11. Bottom line, I don't think 80 million law abiding citizens should give up their right because of a handful of nuts.
Amen to that. You hit the nail right on the head. I agree we will keep our guns and protect our selves and our rights.
v for vendetta

Coffeyville, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2012

Judged:

The people shouldnt fear the government, the government should fear the people. Without guns the government could and would do alot more of what benefits them. Plus the crime rates would skyrocket, look at the statistics of the countries that have banned guns.
door king

Corpus Christi, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2012

Judged:

Those crime stats gunphucks are always bellering about are another gunphuck poo pie. Don't believe them.

“Fortes Fortuna Juvat, ”

Since: Dec 09

Wichita. Ks.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2012

Orange wrote:
Im going to finger your butt!
What you going to poke him in the eye.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2012

Judged:

door king wrote:
Those crime stats gunphucks are always bellering about are another gunphuck poo pie. Don't believe them.
As always you are an idiot. Its all good though, cause bout the time some one is rapping your kids in your home at gun point or robbing you in your sleep cause you're waiting on the cops to show up cause their way across town you might find out the difference between life and death is how fast you can pull the trigger, cause for some one to pull the trigger on you it only takes a fraction of a second. It takes on average 3 to 6 minutes for the first police car to get to your house. So that fact being said anything you say is all just personal opinion and like evreyones got a but hole yours stinks.
paranoid much CRWTB

Independence, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2012

Judged:

CRWTB wrote:
<quoted text>
You have called me several names on this thread, so I'm going to call you one. You dude/dudette are a damn pitiful idiot. I am 60 years old, own over 30 guns, have owned and handled guns since I was big enough to hold one up. I have 3 vehicles, at least 2 guns in each one, sometimes 3-4, and sometimes one in my pocket or under my shirt or both. I have never shot anyone, shot at anyone, pulled a gun on anyone, or threatened anyone, so don't put me in the some class as this bastard in colorado. All you need to kill somebody is a plan. Nineteen people committed the biggest mass murder in US history and never fired a shot on 9-11. Bottom line, I don't think 80 million law abiding citizens should give up their right because of a handful of nuts.
What kind of a person are you that you would be so paranoid and keep so many guns on you?
Of course you haven't had to shoot anyone! You sound like a drug dealer or terrorist collecting up enough to to pull of some plan!
If I felt so scared that I would have to carry so many guns I would be of MYSELF!
The number of guns you carry doesn't mean you will not get shot/stabbed/blown up by someone with a plan of their own!
If some one has a gun pointed at your head you better be fast enough to get to one of your guns before the other guys bullet leaves the chamber, superman! You MIGHT have better luck against a knife but you ain't gonna know a bomb is gonna take you out until you hear the boom or feel your body parts seperating!
And the number of guns you carry doesn't prove you have bigballs!
CRWTB

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2012

Judged:

paranoid much CRWTB wrote:
<quoted text>What kind of a person are you that you would be so paranoid and keep so many guns on you?
Of course you haven't had to shoot anyone! You sound like a drug dealer or terrorist collecting up enough to to pull of some plan!
If I felt so scared that I would have to carry so many guns I would be of MYSELF!
The number of guns you carry doesn't mean you will not get shot/stabbed/blown up by someone with a plan of their own!
If some one has a gun pointed at your head you better be fast enough to get to one of your guns before the other guys bullet leaves the chamber, superman! You MIGHT have better luck against a knife but you ain't gonna know a bomb is gonna take you out until you hear the boom or feel your body parts seperating!
And the number of guns you carry doesn't prove you have bigballs!
You missed the point idiot. I like guns and shooting and mine have never harmed anyone in over 50 years of owning, toting and shooting. I said "sometimes" I carry one on me, but you will never see me without one in my vehicle. Neither did I say I won't get shot or killed by some nut, but if I have a gun on me the chance is a little smaller. I am a plain ole country boy, don't do drugs and never have, don't even know what the crap looks like. I'm not the least bit paranoid, it seems you are the one that's paranoid because some people like guns. Quit being scared people like me don't go around killing people.
a little much CRWTB

Independence, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2012

Judged:

CRWTB wrote:
<quoted text>
You missed the point idiot. I like guns and shooting and mine have never harmed anyone in over 50 years of owning, toting and shooting. I said "sometimes" I carry one on me, but you will never see me without one in my vehicle. Neither did I say I won't get shot or killed by some nut, but if I have a gun on me the chance is a little smaller. I am a plain ole country boy, don't do drugs and never have, don't even know what the crap looks like. I'm not the least bit paranoid, it seems you are the one that's paranoid because some people like guns. Quit being scared people like me don't go around killing people.
Peoplelike you do scare me! I see absolutely NO REASON to keep so many guns around unless they are for show. And YOU STATED you sometimes keep 2 or 3 in your vehicle. I have no problem with people owning guns to a limit. Personally I would prefer a cross bow. But I wouldn't own 30 plus and keep 2 or 3 in my vehicle! Sounds like you want to start your own Ruby Ridge or something stupid!!
Get real

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2012

a little much CRWTB wrote:
<quoted text>Peoplelike you do scare me! I see absolutely NO REASON to keep so many guns around unless they are for show. And YOU STATED you sometimes keep 2 or 3 in your vehicle. I have no problem with people owning guns to a limit. Personally I would prefer a cross bow. But I wouldn't own 30 plus and keep 2 or 3 in my vehicle! Sounds like you want to start your own Ruby Ridge or something stupid!!
Seriously?

Settle down. That guy isn't about to hurt anybody. Can't you tell that by reading his post? You're getting a bit stirred up for nothing.
I am real

Independence, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2012

Judged:

But think about it. No one seems to be out to hurt anyone until they do. And someone with an excess amount of ANY kind of weapon is is going to be suspect. I am also calm. I don't really care if he has that many and I certainly don't care what kind of image he projects for himself cause obviously HE doesn't.
Just remember why Ruby Ridge happened. The people loved their guns. David Koresh had a stash of guns and so on. How many kids are in and out of his home or vehicles? Nothing like inviting another school shooting?
I just don't think he needs to be so free with his bragging if he wants to continue being thought of as just another country boy. I'm a country girl but that does not mean I have to keep a bunch of guns to prove it!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 4,141 - 4,160 of5,734
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••