Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania in 2010?

Posted in the Forty Fort Forum

Comments (Page 1,167)

Showing posts 23,321 - 23,340 of51,399
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
TaxNoMore

West Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2012

bobby64 wrote:
Taxnomore,dont you got a racist tea bagger rally calling your name?i see you were real fast to defend your internet gay lover. You go girl friend.

Be Proud!!!!

Say it Loud!!!!

“First Gay President”

With A Little Rainbow Halo Over His Head.

Aaaaaaaaa Haaaaaaaaaaaaaa, ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha, ha,ha,ha
TaxNoMore

West Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2012

Where's the little pha-got from hanover?

under your blankits?

Since: Apr 11

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2012

You just proved my point
TaxNoMore

West Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2012

You just proved my point

talabangalist

Talibangelist

Talibangelist (abomination)

a Muslim who tries to convert non-Muslims to follow Satan

sounds like obummer

The

“First Gay President”

With A Little Rainbow Halo Over His Head.

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2012

That is just like your false claim to be a warrior for the middle clsss,which you are not. You bible thumpig racist tea baggers want your interpatation of religion coded into laws we all must be mandated to follow and america has declined that.
Dave

Clearfield, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2012

Judged:

Obama Denies Entrance To Vietnam Vets

One of my best friends forwarded me the email I’ve included below. I cannot adequately express the added contempt this summons in me toward Obama. My personal friends were at the Vietnam Memorial over the Memorial Day weekend and they, too, were denied access–because of Obama.

My friends who served in Vietnam, and many other veterans, traveled great distances to pay their respects to those they served with and their fellow countrymen who gave their lives. Many of those who were denied entrance to “The Wall” bear the living scars of their service in that horrific war. They gave the very best they had to keep Southeast Asia from becoming the very thing Obama is doing his best to turn America into–a Marxist-Leninist State.

I am outraged that a person whose wife is on record saying that she had no pride in America until her husband ran for president: The person whose wife, during a ceremony honoring victims of the 9/11 terrorism attacks, leaned forward and whispered to him “All of this for a damn flag” as he nodded in agreement with her. This is the person who not only refused to place his hand over his heart during The Pledge of Allegiance, but also refused to say “The Pledge.” This is the person who demands all religious symbols be covered or removed when he is speaking at Jesuit and Catholic Universities. This is the person who called his pastor, Jeremiah Wright, his mentor and closest advisor, second only to his wife–a pastor who said “g_d damn America.” And this is the person who, for the sake of his own aggrandizement, closed one of the most important Monuments in America pursuant to the Vietnam War, preventing thousands of veterans and Americans from honoring our fallen heroes.

This person who, along with his wife and “Comrades,” has shown nothing but contempt, disrespect, and disregard (except when it benefits him not to) for our military and those who have served, his entire life. This is the person who earlier this year proposed cuts to the health benefits of military families both active duty and retired while not touching the extravagant benefits of unionized civil workers.

With his long record of unambiguous hatred for our military, this is the person who closed the Vietnam Memorial from 7:30 AM until 2:00 PM, denying access to veterans and those who truly care about the names of those inscribed on that Memorial Wall. In the opinion of this essayist, this is one of the most egregious, selfish, self-indulgent acts yet committed by this human being. And he closed it so he could give a 15-minute speech which was nothing more than self-congratulatory agitprop.

Our Vietnam Veterans are the most unjustly maligned and disrespected of all veterans. They have been falsely accused, purposefully insulted, and spit upon simply because they served their country. And in the wake of that, this wretched human being has spit on them again. Following is the email thread my friend forwarded to me. I have sanitized the email addresses.
Posted In | Daily Rant, Featured
Dave

Clearfield, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2012

Judged:

bobby64 wrote:
That is just like your false claim to be a warrior for the middle clsss,which you are not. You bible thumpig racist tea baggers want your interpatation of religion coded into laws we all must be mandated to follow and america has declined that.
What a waste you and your posts are unless you are considered entertainment for some.

Since: Nov 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2012

Judged:

bobby64 wrote:
Rollout,i dont lie and your a tea bagger so its custom for you to lie but your ignorant mlnd just happens to play you for the fool every frigging day. You want to debate but i dont care about your feelings or your talabangalist religion which is all yoi got. President obama dont need the vote of any radical racist tea bagger/birther so please follow your heart and vote for the white guy who wont produse a valid long form birth cert.
Good GOD, WHAT are you a 3 year old???

Please post in english!

Are you the typical Obama voter????

LMAO!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2012

Judged:

greymouser wrote:
<quoted text>
You can already hear the shrieking from the GOP if Obama did go up there:
STATES RIGHTS!!!! WHY WON"T OBAMA RESPECT STATES RIGHTS!!!!
LMAO!

I guess Obama just cracked!

Great job Walker, bye bye Obama!

LMAO!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2012

Judged:

bobby64 wrote:
WHAT is clsss, thumpig? LMAO!

Back to your FREE schooling!!!!!!!!!!

LMAO!
Dave

Clearfield, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 5, 2012

Romney eyes Pennsylvania despite big Obama '08 win

Now if we could do the impossible and give Philadelphia to another state Romney takes Pennsylvania with a landslide victory.

I don't even think California would take it. They already feed the lazy.
Dave

Clearfield, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 5, 2012

Why are Mitt Romney's favorables rising?

A new poll shows that voters are viewing Mitt Romney far more favorably than they did several months ago, despite daily attacks from the Obama camp.

Mitt Romney’s reputation with US voters appears to be on the rise. That’s the implication of a new CNN poll, anyway, which shows that Mr. Romney’s favorable rating has jumped from 34 percent in February to 48 percent today.

Forty two percent of respondents to the CNN/ORC International survey say they have an unfavorable view of the presumptive GOP nominee. And President Obama still leads Romney in this particular rating race – his favorability number is 56 percent.

But voters’ views of Romney are becoming more positive at a time when the Obama campaign is doing its best to define him in a negative light. Attacks on Romney’s record at Bain Capital filled the political blogosphere there for a few weeks. Now the Obama camp is hitting Romney’s record at Massachusetts governor. What’s going on? After all, this CNN poll isn’t alone – as we pointed out last week, a Gallup survey now has him at a 50 percent favorable rating.

By Peter Grier.

Just think we have 5 months to go.

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 5, 2012

Rollover,you may be good at name calling but not mucch else. Im sure your a debate is not what your looking for but the words sure impress the gay man who came to defend you while your ignoranse was running.i aint going to use spell check for you or talk like you want as i dont care what a tea bagger thinks.

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 5, 2012

Dave,scott walker winning dont mean much as long as he loses the state senate and you know that.president obama wins the state with or with out a walker victory.the media wants a close race and one reason is add buys and they are going to get it.where did you learn the art of false claims?do you want to debate any one but dan the man?dan plays nice and i dont.we dont like each other and i find nothing wrong with that so keep it that way186
Really

Cashtown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 5, 2012

Dave wrote:
Obama Denies Entrance To Vietnam Vets
One of my best friends forwarded me the email I’ve included below. I cannot adequately express the added contempt this summons in me toward Obama. My personal friends were at the Vietnam Memorial over the Memorial Day weekend and they, too, were denied access–because of Obama.
My friends who served in Vietnam, and many other veterans, traveled great distances to pay their respects to those they served with and their fellow countrymen who gave their lives. Many of those who were denied entrance to “The Wall” bear the living scars of their service in that horrific war. They gave the very best they had to keep Southeast Asia from becoming the very thing Obama is doing his best to turn America into–a Marxist-Leninist State.
I am outraged that a person whose wife is on record saying that she had no pride in America until her husband ran for president: The person whose wife, during a ceremony honoring victims of the 9/11 terrorism attacks, leaned forward and whispered to him “All of this for a damn flag” as he nodded in agreement with her. This is the person who not only refused to place his hand over his heart during The Pledge of Allegiance, but also refused to say “The Pledge.” This is the person who demands all religious symbols be covered or removed when he is speaking at Jesuit and Catholic Universities. This is the person who called his pastor, Jeremiah Wright, his mentor and closest advisor, second only to his wife–a pastor who said “g_d damn America.” And this is the person who, for the sake of his own aggrandizement, closed one of the most important Monuments in America pursuant to the Vietnam War, preventing thousands of veterans and Americans from honoring our fallen heroes.
This person who, along with his wife and “Comrades,” has shown nothing but contempt, disrespect, and disregard (except when it benefits him not to) for our military and those who have served, his entire life. This is the person who earlier this year proposed cuts to the health benefits of military families both active duty and retired while not touching the extravagant benefits of unionized civil workers.
With his long record of unambiguous hatred for our military, this is the person who closed the Vietnam Memorial from 7:30 AM until 2:00 PM, denying access to veterans and those who truly care about the names of those inscribed on that Memorial Wall. In the opinion of this essayist, this is one of the most egregious, selfish, self-indulgent acts yet committed by this human being. And he closed it so he could give a 15-minute speech which was nothing more than self-congratulatory agitprop.
Our Vietnam Veterans are the most unjustly maligned and disrespected of all veterans. They have been falsely accused, purposefully insulted, and spit upon simply because they served their country. And in the wake of that, this wretched human being has spit on them again. Following is the email thread my friend forwarded to me. I have sanitized the email addresses.
Posted In | Daily Rant, Featured
Yeh and I got an email from a Prince in Kenya who wants to give me a million dollars and all I need to do is give him my bank account info.
Dan the Man

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 5, 2012

Roger wrote:
<quoted text>
I will get back with my reply as soon as I'm able, I have some some errands to run. This may prove to be beneficial for both of us, providing we keep it civil, have an open mind and most important to me is to agree to disagree.
This was posted on Thursday, May 24. Roger hasn't been back since.

Do you think he got lost on the way to do his errands?

LOL! If I had known it was this easy to get rid of him, I'd have responded to Roger months ago.
Dave

Clearfield, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 5, 2012

Biden Spends $1 Million Annually for Weekend Trips

Last June, President Obama appointed Vice President Joe Biden to root out wasteful government spending. But behind the scenes, it’s a different matter.

http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/Biden-weeken...

And to think some of our founding fathers were farmers and dirt poor.
Dan the Man

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 5, 2012

Forgive me for noting that conservatives seem to believe that the rich will work harder if we give them more, and the poor will work harder if we give them less.
- E. J. Dionne

Any local rightwinger want to debate the accuracy of this observation?
TaxNoMore

West Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 5, 2012

Dan the Man wrote:
<quoted text>
This was posted on Thursday, May 24. Roger hasn't been back since.
Do you think he got lost on the way to do his errands?
LOL! If I had known it was this easy to get rid of him, I'd have responded to Roger months ago.

Dan the Man
Hanover, PA

sez

Tell you what - if you want to debate issues, then respond on the issues.

Dan the Man
Hanover, PA

sez

Really?

It's fair that they pay 10% to 15% while the rest of us pay 30%?

Maybe you don't know the meaning of the word

"fair."

LOL!

c'mon danny boy debate
Dan the Man

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 5, 2012

Dave wrote:
Biden Spends $1 Million Annually for Weekend Trips
Last June, President Obama appointed Vice President Joe Biden to root out wasteful government spending. But behind the scenes, it’s a different matter.
http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/Biden-weeken...
And to think some of our founding fathers were farmers and dirt poor.
That you, Roger?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 23,321 - 23,340 of51,399
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

Fire Warning for Luzerne County was issued at April 24 at 3:49AM EDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Forty Fort Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Forty Fort People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE