Man Fatally Shot at Group Home

Jul 8, 2009 Full story: NewsChannel 8

Prince George's County Police say a Fort Washington man was shot to death at a group home in Accokeek.

Full Story
AccokPlace Kingz

Annandale, VA

#1 Jul 13, 2009
We Miss You Hommie It Seem just Like Yesterday you took the Rims of the Black Cadillic DTS and Put them on the White STS.I Hope Your Rest In Paradise.You were Loved by Few Hated by Many!My side had love 4 you Black. Anywayz I know your Big Bro Rell Got your Kids Hommie So Rest Eazy hes a Good Dude!!!With Repect A Close Hommie!
Accokeek resident

Temple Hills, MD

#2 Jul 25, 2009
AccokPlace Kingz? What are you a gang or something? Time to get your life straight young person. Accokeek is a beautiful town and it is full of people who can make your life better. Help you and yours get an education, find work and be productive citizens. But if you want to make Accokeek your little "hood"....you got another thing coming. You can either learn from your friends passing or you can be next. Ball is in your court my friend. I hope you choose the right path.
AccokPlace Kingz wrote:
We Miss You Hommie It Seem just Like Yesterday you took the Rims of the Black Cadillic DTS and Put them on the White STS.I Hope Your Rest In Paradise.You were Loved by Few Hated by Many!My side had love 4 you Black. Anywayz I know your Big Bro Rell Got your Kids Hommie So Rest Eazy hes a Good Dude!!!With Repect A Close Hommie!
Whitemike

Waldorf, MD

#3 Aug 4, 2009
Many knew you as black-but your close friends called you steph..........you will be truly missed and no one could ever fill the void!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fort Washington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Your opinion of Melvin G. Williams, Sr. 17 hr Duncan 150
Forest Heights Mayor Issues Call to Action for ... Nov 21 greta 1
Wal-Mart denied request to build Supercenter in... Nov 17 Angelsbobbi 2
Master Chief Petty Officer Melvin G williams, Sr. Nov 16 Not Deserving of ... 279
Questions about Forrest Heights Frank Webb Jr Oct 29 greenenvirofriendly 1
forest heights md police Oct 26 lara 1
Forest heights police (May '14) Oct '14 greenenvirofriendly 11
Fort Washington Dating
Find my Match

Fort Washington People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Fort Washington News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Fort Washington

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News