liars

Odessa, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2010

she does have ugly teeth, is you think this girl is hott ur a looser with poor beaty views..now vivi longoria esta bien bonita, you cant compare them at all. why would i hate on a girl? maybe i shud hav not said donkey teeth i should have said "blank" teeth i cant think of something
lol

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2010

Judged:

Vivi has big teeth like a horse Haha
ash

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2010

I went to school with both these girls and I thought they were both pretty both of them could get guys. I'm sure they don't even give a ratsa** what u think about them they don't even live here geez grow up funny from ur IP address wtf and liars are the same ppl idiot I bet both of them don't get on here to read this sh*t so ur wasting ur time talking
billy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2010

Both krissy and vivi Have great teeth hater you might be a Guy but damn u talk and type like a chick Haha I would do anything to be with either or heck both they are friends hmm lady's ?? Can I get a maybe lol
well im a girl

Odessa, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2010

scottsdale?????how about all of you shut up yea right your the same one making fun of vivi, vivi is veryy pretty and i do live in stockton just like you dont live in az either so shut up and i know them both and krisyy cant compare to vivi ok, for example krissy doesnt have the best teeth..ok but who cares no one is perfect but vivi doesnt have a bad rep like krisssy i mean for even guy friends of the guy she would fuk for moeny even say so. so even if your her friend you probably wouldnt know that about her since she really wouldnt want anyone to know that. but thats the truth weather you like it or not. just cuz someone says the truth doesnt mean theyre hater so why r u offednded??? wonder whyyyy

and yesss im a girl
ash

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2010

Me and Billy are a couple idiot we used to live in Stockton now were in Arizona but that's none of ur business Ms Odessa or whoever u are can't put Ur name up. But that's all topix is for hating ppl to talk smack about others without telling them who they are. I'm far from offended about u talking about teeth who gives a f*k these two girls are sweet and pretty so end of story. I was just stating facts everyone is not the same Vivi has flaws and so does krissy but honestly there both great ppl. O fyi my lil Bro wrote that comment about vivis teeth from our computer he thinks she's stuck up but that's his problem. So don't try to call me out ur the one that prolly started this thread.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Fort Stockton Discussions

Search the Fort Stockton Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
TX Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 2 hr valuesleader 21,526
TX Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 4 hr DDS 17,098
karen courtney (Feb '12) Sat Bologna 23
britney jaques (Oct '11) Sat gross 16
In search of a house builder Sat Mmmmm 31
where can you find K2 or other synthetic weed? (Apr '12) Fri horse power 79
TX Who do you support for Comptroller of Public Ac... (Oct '10) Fri Wow 598
•••
•••
•••
•••

Fort Stockton Jobs

•••