JUSTAGIRL

United States

#254 Mar 21, 2011
ManWhore wrote:
Victoria Rios with all her sexy rolls yummy. She's like jello when she walks she got jiggle to her wiggle. ;) Love me some big girl/huge vieja chula JK
This chick is always up on this topix she's got sumthin to say bout everyone. Now they talkin bout her KARMA. V.R how do you like that jajajajajajaja!!!!!
guy

United States

#255 Mar 26, 2011
info wrote:
1 kayla carrillo
2 erika
3 brenda salinas
4 -veronica vasquez
5 violeta cano
6 adriana raamos
is brenda single?
looking

Monterey Park, CA

#256 Mar 29, 2011
Ashley from sun loans. And ms. J at lynaugh.
yup

Colusa, CA

#257 Mar 29, 2011
Ms J.? Jeter?
Flaca

United States

#258 Mar 30, 2011
ManWhore wrote:
Victoria Rios with all her sexy rolls yummy. She's like jello when she walks she got jiggle to her wiggle. ;) Love me some big girl/huge vieja chula JK
It said sexiest women not fattest wrong forum for this one.....
Fort S

Midland, TX

#259 Apr 6, 2011
Adel is hott
worker down the street

United States

#260 Apr 7, 2011
ROSA URIAS is HOTT!!!! Wait change of mind I just wanted to get her excited lmfao I see this thing everyday as she leaves work and she thinks she is sooooooo pretty toda gorda apestosa pinche p*ta all her life!!!!! Poor thing find a man to take care of you or something your getting old lol real old and pretty sure lonesome!!!!!!!!!!jajajajajaja jajajajaja

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#261 Apr 7, 2011
Anybody else? Can we get a list of everyone and have a tournament lol.
parent

Diablo, CA

#262 Apr 13, 2011
pink princess wrote:
i want to know what girls yall think are the prettiest and sexiest.
. Jeanie salgado
chillin

Crane, TX

#263 Apr 13, 2011
worker down the street wrote:
ROSA URIAS is HOTT!!!! Wait change of mind I just wanted to get her excited lmfao I see this thing everyday as she leaves work and she thinks she is sooooooo pretty toda gorda apestosa pinche p*ta all her life!!!!! Poor thing find a man to take care of you or something your getting old lol real old and pretty sure lonesome!!!!!!!!!!jajajajajaja jajajajaja
Gorda or not she's f****n HOTTTTT! Ur gonna wish u looked that good at her age! im sure she's single cuz she wants to be. Lots of my friend are alwalys hittin on her!!
hey

United States

#264 Apr 15, 2011
chillin wrote:
<quoted text>
Gorda or not she's f****n HOTTTTT! Ur gonna wish u looked that good at her age! im sure she's single cuz she wants to be. Lots of my friend are alwalys hittin on her!!
tu cres ROSA URIAS hott! Just because she's good a sucking men's d*ck for attention jajaja veija p*uta ni saber a cochar bien la babosa!!! Oh and if she's soooooo hottttt why is she alone??? Not a choice for her just that everyone's had her!!!! Dumbness is all you are!!! Eres mas pendejo tu wey pero por acer p*ta lo acer bien

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#265 Apr 26, 2011
Lets keep this all in English. Its so disrespectful when someone does that.
happy customer

United States

#267 May 7, 2011
the two curly hair ladies angie & jenny at lowes, all the others arent worth my time of day!!!!!!!!!!
misty

Stockton, CA

#268 Aug 31, 2013
Does anyone no mwah misty mcdonald from stockton ca
Wow

Odessa, TX

#269 Aug 31, 2013
There are so many hot women in this town!!!!
xxxxx

Lampasas, TX

#270 Aug 31, 2013
Imelda she's hot green eyed girl.!!! Always smiling. Her friend angie from Lowe's. And her sexy friend with black hair. I see them always having a good time. Fun girls to hang out with.
Hell Ya

Lampasas, TX

#271 Aug 31, 2013
Angies pretty but damn her friend with long black hair… idk her name wish i did !! I saw her 1 time with 2 little girls and she talks to angie …… that girl is sexy as hell i mean fine i think she drives a dodge charger ………… dam angie hook it up girl ! I think it was love at first sight ! I think shez married though its cool no soy celoso !!
lol

Houston, TX

#272 Sep 1, 2013
debra johnson
best in older class hot mama
anonymous

Killeen, TX

#273 Sep 1, 2013
lol wrote:
debra johnson
best in older class hot mama
what a joke
bigboy

United States

#275 Sep 3, 2013
the guy wrote:
Sara Hernandez is one fine, sexy, beautiful girl.
Bullshit!!! Parese caballo la guey!!! Pinchi vieja aguada!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fort Stockton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TX Who do you support for Railroad Commissioner in... (Oct '10) 31 min stupid people 803
TX Who do you support for Commissioner of Agricult... (Oct '10) 32 min stupid people 593
TX Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 55 min stupid people 22,729
TX Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 1 hr stupid people 18,749
TX Who do you support for Attorney General in Texa... (Oct '10) 2 hr Gasman 689
TX Who do you support for Commissioner of the Gene... (Oct '10) 2 hr Gasman 379
Favoritism taking over Middle School sports 3 hr ex-Sailor 2

Fort Stockton Jobs

Fort Stockton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Fort Stockton News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Fort Stockton

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]