Fort Stockton topix

Posted in the Fort Stockton Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Concerned citizen

United States

#1 Aug 26, 2010
Topix in fort Stockton is the place where all the nosy watbacks, poor white trash, little middle school kids and old hags go to talk trash about each other. And yes i misplelled on purpose
angelkisses

Odessa, TX

#2 Aug 27, 2010
hahahaha!! its funny on this sight they dont have to reveal themselves. good thing because most of these people are cowards. i just feel bad for the good people who dont even know they are on this sight being talked about.
pancho

United States

#3 Apr 28, 2011
Hey
tru dat

United States

#4 Apr 28, 2011
What's even worse is most of the stuff I've read is not even true. I'm from here lived here all my life and know just about everybody(small town)and hardly anything is close to true. Its just people that post nasty things or try to be harsh don't realize they look stupid too hiding behind a phone or computer.
un Zeta

Fort Stockton, TX

#5 Jul 25, 2011
Para la putita Vasquez que anda dejando cartitas amenasantes que se cuide ella y toda su familia,por que le viene ni selo espera, se van a MORRIR.....
fs resident

Diablo, CA

#6 Jul 25, 2011
No matter how many times this subject is brought up, people still continue to bash each other on topix. This town has the worst topix. This town talks the most trash. This town has nothing better to do than get on topix. No matter how many times the intelligent people of this town complain about the topix forums, it's not going to change. Time has proven that fact. I miss seeing the people like Moxie M. & Judge Dredd. They had some intelligent answers/arguements. If more people get on here on start forums other than "Jane Doe" is a slut, and cheats on her husband, than maybe we can change it! The forum about the school uniforms is a good one. Ignore the other stupid forums. The smarter people will take over fs topix if they don't comment on the stupid forums, and start better ones.
back at you

United States

#7 Jul 25, 2011
Concerned citizen wrote:
Topix in fort Stockton is the place where all the nosy watbacks, poor white trash, little middle school kids and old hags go to talk trash about each other. And yes i misplelled on purpose
your here and commenting and trashing a group, but your the exception right
back at you

United States

#8 Jul 25, 2011
angelkisses wrote:
hahahaha!! its funny on this sight they dont have to reveal themselves. good thing because most of these people are cowards. i just feel bad for the good people who dont even know they are on this sight being talked about.
Another Hello Ms. angelkisses,(coward), or is that ur real name
meds

Wayland, MA

#9 Jul 25, 2011
fs resident wrote:
No matter how many times this subject is brought up, people still continue to bash each other on topix. This town has the worst topix. This town talks the most trash. This town has nothing better to do than get on topix. No matter how many times the intelligent people of this town complain about the topix forums, it's not going to change. Time has proven that fact. I miss seeing the people like Moxie M. & Judge Dredd. They had some intelligent answers/arguements. If more people get on here on start forums other than "Jane Doe" is a slut, and cheats on her husband, than maybe we can change it! The forum about the school uniforms is a good one. Ignore the other stupid forums. The smarter people will take over fs topix if they don't comment on the stupid forums, and start better ones.
Cry us a river and get your azz into the kitchen.
topic

United States

#10 Jul 28, 2011
Haté topics
wutsit2u

Houston, TX

#11 Jul 29, 2011
yup yup,,y todos los q andan poniendo cosas d otras persona aqui son los q mas esqueletos tienen en su closet,,asi q primero mirense la colona q les arrastra por detras y luego se ponen a picarle la cola a los demas
iSuck

Midland, TX

#12 Feb 1, 2012
Soo wtf is a topix? And why did fort Stockton make this sight if they knew we were but gunna talk trash? Sometimes I worry about fort Stockton -.-
lol

Lewisville, TX

#13 Feb 2, 2012
Fort Stockton did not make this site. You can look up any city or town. Just about every town has a topix, but very few bash eachother the way Stockton does. It's meant to share information about what's going on in a community. But fort Stockton and pecos use it to try and hurt people. Look up another town and you will see that other towns use it for it's intended purpose.
really

Odessa, TX

#14 Feb 2, 2012
Concerned citizen wrote:
Topix in fort Stockton is the place where all the nosy watbacks, poor white trash, little middle school kids and old hags go to talk trash about each other. And yes i misplelled on purpose


You are so right about "topix",but in what way are you any different?You just insulted so many people just to get your point across
wants to have nsa fun

Odessa, TX

#15 May 7, 2012
are thier any ladies in ft stockton that want to have fun with an out of towner nsa
jakefromstatefar m

Joshua, TX

#17 Jul 16, 2012
Grow up you bunch of hicks!
lalala

Euless, TX

#18 Jul 16, 2012
jakefromstatefarm wrote:
Grow up you bunch of hicks!
you sound hideous! lol
jakefromstatefar m

Covington, TX

#19 Jul 16, 2012
You have to make light of all the negativity, racial slurs etc and understand that there is inteligent life on this planet.
lalala

Euless, TX

#20 Jul 16, 2012
jakefromstatefarm wrote:
You have to make light of all the negativity, racial slurs etc and understand that there is inteligent life on this planet.
I agree. The ignorance in this town is sad. But we are not all prejudice idiots.
jakefromstatefar m

United States

#21 Jul 17, 2012
The divide is not cultural one of rich or poor brown or white, black or yellow rather one of common sense and ignorance for lack of a better word. Stay thirsty my friends.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fort Stockton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TX Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 1 hr Liberal forever 18,781
Rip off Mechanics 1 hr mooreworld 21
TX Who do you support for Commissioner of the Gene... (Oct '10) 1 hr Liberal forever 385
Favoritism taking over Middle School sports 2 hr puleeze 5
TX Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 5 hr Gasman 22,769
TX Who do you support for Commissioner of Agricult... (Oct '10) 10 hr Gasman 597
TX Who do you support for Attorney General in Texa... (Oct '10) 10 hr Gasman 693
Fort Stockton Dating
Find my Match

Fort Stockton Jobs

Fort Stockton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Fort Stockton News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Fort Stockton

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]