Fort Smith SWAT Called To Drug Bust

Full story: 5News KFSM

Fort Smith Police arrested two men Wednesday on drug charges after the SWAT team executed a search warrant.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of26
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Andy

Van Buren, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2010

Judged:

WHAT? you mean he may have been dealing drugs on the UAFS campus? surely not, not with that amazing security guard Kevin on duty. LMAO
Mole

Bentonville, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2010

Judged:

They need to bust a couple of their own officers for being undercover drug dealers. haha Fort Smith has no clue where the drugs are coming from, even when its right there in plain sight. Yep there is a mole in the police dept.
Nancy Botwin

Fort Smith, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2010

Judged:

Come on channel 5. Slow news day or something? You're giving the bust of a couple of low level dealers WAY MORE air time than what it's worth. OK, we get it- drugs, bad; cops- good. What a waste of time and resources.
Bill

Fort Smith, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2010

Judged:

I guess the SQWAT team got some much needed practice, but other than that, it was pretty much wasted time.
Really

Bentonville, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2010

Judged:

Yeah- you're right - why call the SWAT team anyways, they only had a couple of loaded guns and most likely cracked out of their heads- no worries!! and why would a NEWS team even cover the story, it's not like it's their JOB.... wake up people. use your heads.
Seriously

Greenwood, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2010

Judged:

yes i agree, fort smith blows everythting out of proportion they prob busted some kid to snitch on them. the fort smith police department needs to worry a little bit more about the big guys aroudn this place. and yes drugs are EVERYWHERE old man dont be shocked that prescription bottle you abuse is not leagally abuseable....fort smith do real justice and get someone worth soem interest
Michelle

Fort Smith, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2010

Judged:

Realist wrote:
It is too bad these drug dealers survived the raid.
Okay first off one of those people you say shouldn't have survived the raid, one of them is my childs father. Yeah he may or may not have done something really stupid, but is it really worth you saying he doesn't deserve his life and my child doesn't deserve her father. I think your statement is way out of line.
Realist

Fayetteville, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2010

Judged:

Michelle wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay first off one of those people you say shouldn't have survived the raid, one of them is my childs father. Yeah he may or may not have done something really stupid, but is it really worth you saying he doesn't deserve his life and my child doesn't deserve her father. I think your statement is way out of line.
Well your "baby daddy" should be in the ground not in jail. We need to have far harsher punishments for drug dealers and pushers, especially those who target children and young people, like your wanna be thug did.

Your child would be better off without this turd being in his life.
Realist GET REAL

Fort Smith, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2010

Judged:

You know, for an "upstanding citizen", do you volunteer to help out with the community to help make and motivate others who are in situations where drug abuse can is or can be a problem? Are you helping to teach children how to be so "upstanding" like yourself?
Just because things like this happen, doesn't mean someone should not be able to live. People make bad choices because that's all they've been taught or have seen. How do we know that they know better if they have never been given a chance to do and make right if no one is there to help guide them?
If you were so "upstanding", then why don't you actually "stand up" and help educate people then sitting behind your computer saying they should die? What kind of religion do you believe in that teaches you should think like that? It's people like you who are just negative towards others that hinder more than help!
Michelle

Fort Smith, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2010

Judged:

Realist wrote:
<quoted text>
Well your "baby daddy" should be in the ground not in jail. We need to have far harsher punishments for drug dealers and pushers, especially those who target children and young people, like your wanna be thug did.
Your child would be better off without this turd being in his life.
You have no place to judge him seeing as you don't know him. You don't have that right. Just because people make wrong choices doesn't make them bad people. You just assume he's an awful person and my child would be better without him, but you are so very wrong there. He is a wonderful father to my child and you don't have ANY right saying he should be dead and that she would be better off without him because that is so far from the truth. People like you make this world an awful place and like others have said I'm sure your not doing anything to help the community besides sitting around judging those who do wrong.
Realize this

Fort Smith, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2010

Judged:

How could you sit here and have the audacity to say that someone should die when you don't even know the whole story yourself? You can't sit here and tell me you've never made a mistake in your life. We're human, we make mistakes. At least they didn't rape or murder someone.
To condemn someone to die due to drugs, which is everywhere, is out of line. There are people out there that are pedophiles and rapists. What do you suggest would be a good enough punishment for them? They get out on bail all the time and commit the same crimes.
"Realist" go find yourself something better and more "outstanding citizen" like to do. Go to church and pray about it because you obviously need to.
In the end, the only opinion that matters is the one up above.
Michelle

Fort Smith, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2010

Judged:

Realize this wrote:
How could you sit here and have the audacity to say that someone should die when you don't even know the whole story yourself? You can't sit here and tell me you've never made a mistake in your life. We're human, we make mistakes. At least they didn't rape or murder someone.
To condemn someone to die due to drugs, which is everywhere, is out of line. There are people out there that are pedophiles and rapists. What do you suggest would be a good enough punishment for them? They get out on bail all the time and commit the same crimes.
"Realist" go find yourself something better and more "outstanding citizen" like to do. Go to church and pray about it because you obviously need to.
In the end, the only opinion that matters is the one up above.
You are so right! Everyone makes their own choice, whether good or bad and the people who buy the drugs make those choices for themselves and if they don't get them from one person they will go find someone else to get them from. Drugs are everywhere. There are so much more important things that they could be focusing on, like you said the rapists and pedophiles, but they chose to focus on people selling drugs to people who make the choice to do them.
J Shipley

North Richland Hills, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2010

Judged:

Make or sell drugs and don't be surprised of you end up dead, or in jail. Date, Marry or have kids with one of these winners and don't be surprised if you or kids end up in the same boat.
Losers!
Realist GET REAL

Fort Smith, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2010

Judged:

J Shipley wrote:
Make or sell drugs and don't be surprised of you end up dead, or in jail. Date, Marry or have kids with one of these winners and don't be surprised if you or kids end up in the same boat.
Losers!
Shipley, it is time that you also get real yourself. How do you think this comment will help make our society a better place? If "losers" is all you can say, you are not a solution; you are a problem. Like I told "Realist", go help out in the community to those in need who are situations like this so they have a positive role model in their live and not go through what their parents or someone they know went through. We will never break this cycle if all we do not help others out. One person can make a difference; the way you are going is not. If all we can say are just negative, then when will the positive things come out of it?
Realist

Fayetteville, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2010

Judged:

Our job as a community is to elect judges who will impose the harshest punishments on drug dealers. We need to elect a Sheriff who will make catching drug dealers the number one priority. We need to elect a mayor who will appoint a chief of police who will do the same thing.

As a community, we need to inform the police whenever someone we know may be dealing. Families need to snitch on their own.

Look at this case. This lady is on here saying her baby daddy wasn't a bad guy, etc, but how many peoples lives did he ruin by pushing his poison? She is just as guilty as he is for not snitching on him.

She is a scum bag and I hope DHS takes her kid. She obviously is not responsible enough to raise a child.
Nana to his daughter

Bentonville, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2010

Realist GET REAL, my post was not intended for you...it was meant for Realist. I apologize for posting my response under your comment.
Febblemind

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2010

Judged:

Look didn't take long for someone to put god into the topic!
Nana to his daughter

Bentonville, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2010

Realist wrote:
Our job as a community is to elect judges who will impose the harshest punishments on drug dealers. We need to elect a Sheriff who will make catching drug dealers the number one priority. We need to elect a mayor who will appoint a chief of police who will do the same thing.
As a community, we need to inform the police whenever someone we know may be dealing. Families need to snitch on their own.
Look at this case. This lady is on here saying her baby daddy wasn't a bad guy, etc, but how many peoples lives did he ruin by pushing his poison? She is just as guilty as he is for not snitching on him.
She is a scum bag and I hope DHS takes her kid. She obviously is not responsible enough to raise a child.
if you paid any attention to the elections a few weeks ago, you would know that Fort Smith has a new Sheriff...his name is Bill Hollenbeck, and he will be a great sheriff. As far as you judging my granddaughter's daddy, you have no right...only God can do that. And as far as saying that my granddaughter's mom is a bad mom, you are terribly wrong. She is an excellent mother, raising her daughter as a single parent, relying on her child's father for care of the daughter. You have no idea the living arrangements...baby momma and baby daddy live in separate houses and momma has custody of their daughter. When you jump to conclusions without ensuring you have all the facts, you make yourself look like an idiot. But, I'm not judging you...remember, only God can do that. So, I hope that your knowledge of the facts in this case are a little better unclouded and you understand a little more clearly.
RBrock-AlmaAR

Bentonville, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2010

Febblemind wrote:
Look didn't take long for someone to put god into the topic!
Thank you Febblemind...but when I went back to read if new posts had been made, my post as "Nana..." was gone...so I created a new one. No one but God can pass judgment...especially when the the one passing judgment doesn't even know the person he/she is judging.
haha

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2012

Judged:

There is no god grow up

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of26
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Fort Smith Discussions

Search the Fort Smith Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 1 hr speller feller 27,886
WAKE UP PEOPLE there is a conspiracy underway 5 hr hugh jass 8
Doug tell people you worked for the First Bapti... 7 hr Newbie 84
Doug Kinslow abusing city funds 7 hr Sam 52
moving to fort smith (Jan '12) Apr 13 DO NOT MOVE HERE 184
The Growing Threat From The Fort Smith Police C... Apr 13 The Real Deal 11
Debate: Gay Marriage - Fort Smith, AR (Aug '10) Apr 12 Allen 107
•••
•••