In the Service

There are 1 comment on the Staunton News Leader story from Oct 19, 2008, titled In the Service. In it, Staunton News Leader reports that:

LAWTON, Okla. - Army Pvt. Anthony C. Caudell has graduated from basic combat training at Fort Sill.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Staunton News Leader.

Politically Incorrect

Pittsburgh, PA

#1 Oct 20, 2008
I hope he chose an MOS that will be of use to him when he looks toward his future in the civilian world again. Congrats and best wishes to Pvt. Caudell 'n his proud family.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fort Sill Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Army convicts Fort Sill soldier of sexually ass... (Nov '14) Nov '14 Anonymous 1
News Governor Fallin releases statement on Fort Sill... (Aug '14) Aug '14 wild child 2
News Gov. Fallin demands answers on illegal immigrat... (Jul '14) Jul '14 foster 6
News The Flood Of Illegal Immigrant Children: Why Th... (Jul '14) Jul '14 Memo From Turner 56
News Latest Immigration Firestorm Touches Oklahoma (Jul '14) Jul '14 Cricket 23 1
Events (Jun '14) Jun '14 Army Wife 1
News Oklahoma Leaders Respond To Plans To House Ille... (Jun '14) Jun '14 Memo From Turner 99
More from around the web

Fort Sill People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]