Des Moines, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2011

Judged:

I believe everybody has a friend. Why be negative? I do not know this person, but why not make an effort to be this persons friend? I have found that when I befriended a person that I did not think I would like, she became one of my best friends. Give people a chance, and dont bash. Have a wonderful day.
mel

Fort Scott, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2011

Judged:

he has some friends, and not queer as he screwed Autumn when she was in the 6th grade!
steeryoustraight

Fort Scott, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2011

mel wrote:
he has some friends, and not queer as he screwed Autumn when she was in the 6th grade!
actually she was in the seventh grade....just saying

Since: Oct 10

Fort Scott, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2011

Judged:

hes just 1 of those skater f*gs
Jeffrey Durbin

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2011

Judged:

First...allow me to be frank (you can be earnest, haha). I happen to think Jesse Guerrero is a rather cool guy. Your superficial judgment of him is probably predicated and unjustified, because, if you knew him and actually talked to him (which is why you claim he has no friends - YOU DON'T REALLY KNOW HIM), you would know that 1) he has plenty of friends. Allow me to provide a list of friends: myself, Chavez Gaynor, Alyssa Thornhill, Ellen Stienbarger, Caleb Clay, Jacob Casselman, Seth Marmon, Nate Lemons, Garrett Knight (I think, lol), Samantha Tucker, Sarah Gazaway, Ariel O'Dell, and others that I don't honestly don't know their names. So...in essence, your claim that he has no friends is arbitrary and really unfounded. 2) You calling him gay isn't fair. Even if he was, you have no right to make him sound worthless or not as worthwhile. No one does, and last time I checked, being gay wasn't a reason to treat someone like trash. Additionally, being his most recent ex-girlfriend's best friend, I know VERY differently - HE IS NOT GAY. So...again, that claim is simply meaningless. 3) Your overall generalization of -all- skater types being gay is REALLY unfair, judgmental, biased, hateful, and obscene. Perhaps, if you really knew him, you would understand why he is the way he is. Ultimately, your post on Fort Scott Topix (of all places) is proof that you really should get out and socialize with people like Jesse Guerrero so that you wouldn't have to seem offensive and be seen as -that- person who posts their semi-adolescent thoughts of people on a website.

I really want to thank you for posting your thoughts of Jesse. Your thoughts allow us to have good reasons to avoid websites like this. Also, your thoughts give us a good indication of how people should act toward and around one another. I promise...these posts are pretty informative.
I agree

Fort Scott, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2011

Judged:

Yep, Jesse's only mistake was being with the biggest freshman slore to ever attend Ft. Scott - but years ago!!
Lame

Fort Scott, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2011

Judged:

Nice job sticking up for Jesse, Jeff.
Nice to see someone can actually put a well thought out argument that supports Jesse against the lame-ass starter of this pointless topic who is intending to spread hate and jealousy against someone who's done nothing wrong.
Maybe the original poster is just mad because Jesse's too cool to hang out with them =D
Blethen

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2011

Judged:

Jesse kinda sorta happens to be an awesome person... not gonna lie, if it wasn't for him, debate would have been less fun... I view him as a friend, because he's truly an awesome person... and, like Jeff, I know his most recent girlfriend therefore he's not gay...and with the whole "gay skater" thing... I used to (try to) skate... I recall being heterosexual the whole time, so obviously being a skater doesn't make you gay... that is all, kaybye...
FlowerChild

Fort Scott, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2011

I think he's one of the nicest and cutest guys at FSHS. SOMEONE'S jealous I guess!!! Get a life so that you don't have so much time to worry about other people, whether they're gay or not, and if they have any friends. Obviously YOU don't have many friends, or you would know Jesse and you would realize that he isn't gay. Anyway, what if he was? Who cares if someone's gay? No wonder you don't have many friends yourself!
Katchuee

Fort Scott, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2011

I agree wrote:
Yep, Jesse's only mistake was being with the biggest freshman slore to ever attend Ft. Scott - but years ago!!
Scuze me but, what is a "slore"? Just a guess: a sl*tty wh*re? Oh autumn how could you be such a skanky girl now? I used to know you in 6th gd and you were a sweet girl. What happened to you???
nick oberle

Fort Scott, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2011

what the hell you say hes gay when hes not i no im a good friend and just cuz we'er skaters dont mean anything so lancer fuck you and your family bec i no you probly have no friends and if you ever talk about jesse again i will find you and hurt you
kniggit

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2011

............. wow can i say pathetic.. well jeff to answer you yes i am, not only that um it would be a great idea for people that are jealous or have selfisteam problem to leave them at home. if you cant handle the outside world it doesnt mean you should troll on the inernet. just because you can hide behind a computer screen doesnt mean your smart or tough in fact it means you are cowardly and pathetic as a human being. you might as well get a life- Kniggit out.
Autumn

Fort Scott, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2011

Judged:

How exactly am i a skank now? Yeahh, i made a mistake. Big whoop. Kill me now.. My bad. But yeahh i'm not a skank, i actually just got out of a 5 month relationship, and we're tryin to fix that. SO please do explain. And yeahh how is Jesse gay? I would really like to know that.. Cause i mean he is one of my friends, and even though i call him that a lot, i know he's not..
MURRR

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2011

Judged:

I'm twelve, and what is this?

No, but seriously. This post was unprecedented, unproductive, and vastly unoriginal. I'm not going to spend a lot of time on this, because my attention span is fading quickly, but Jesse is one of my favorite human beings, by far. He's never given me any reason to be angry with him, and that's a pretty rare trait for a friend to have when you're as cynical as I am. Obviously, based on these replies, the dude has friends. Myself included. Also, I can assure you that Jesse is not at all gay. It really wouldn't make a difference if he were, but he's definitely not. As for Autumn? She's a cool girl, with a relatively promising IQ. Sure, she may not meet every socially correct standard, but who gives a damn? Get over yourself, and reevaluate your psychological structure. It'll do you good.
amber ellis

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2011

wtf!!! he is an awesome guy and all you people talking crap on him need to shut the hell up!!!
Leah

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2011

Judged:

Jesse is one of my little brothers. I love him dearly. This is all.
Caleb Clay

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2011

This is kind of amusing.. Seeing is how this one comment defending Jesse will start something.. But.. I don't care.. So.. Yeah. You guys are dumb. Bye. :D
straight up

Fort Scott, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2011

FlowerChild wrote:
I think he's one of the nicest and cutest guys at FSHS. SOMEONE'S jealous I guess!!! Get a life so that you don't have so much time to worry about other people, whether they're gay or not, and if they have any friends. Obviously YOU don't have many friends, or you would know Jesse and you would realize that he isn't gay. Anyway, what if he was? Who cares if someone's gay? No wonder you don't have many friends yourself!
hes cool and everything but cute? haha jk but really?
Blethen

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2011

Judged:

dear Autumn... you aren't a skank. You are a very adorable young... lady... I think? haha

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Fort Scott Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KS Kansas Voting Disqualification Amendment - Ment... (Oct '10) 3 hr clautecro1 200
Debate: Ferguson - Fort Scott, KS 6 hr Confused 36
pound city animal shelter 8 hr what 2
new jail, new vehicles for FSPD and BCSO 14 hr local 8
Skitch above the flag (Feb '14) 19 hr wow 280
Kim Cannon arrest? (Oct '11) Tue Bourbon County at... 299
Poor Bike Rider in Road Aug 17 5 for 25 meat sale 9

Search the Fort Scott Forum:
•••

Fort Scott News Video

•••
Fort Scott Dating

more search filters