recent poll taken by the Bourbon County Review

Posted in the Fort Scott Forum

what a laugh

Wichita, KS

#1 Jul 12, 2012
I recently seen in the paper where the Bourbon County Review had taken a poll to see who you would vote for in the county clerk race. I guess you all seen that it said that Joanne Long was the winner. Well, we will see what the real truth is election day. This poll was set up so the same person could vote over and over. And I am positive this is what made her look good. I watched it on the internet and the numbers were changing real fast. I am sure the same people who are friends were voting over and over, so Ms. Mason, do not let this discourage you or Ms. Taylor. This is the kind of stuff to expect from this group of people. We know them personally. Just stay on course and let the public decide who they want. She just may be riding that scooter to another job yet.
ilovejasonalden

Fort Scott, KS

#2 Jul 13, 2012
what a laugh wrote:
I recently seen in the paper where the Bourbon County Review had taken a poll to see who you would vote for in the county clerk race. I guess you all seen that it said that Joanne Long was the winner. Well, we will see what the real truth is election day. This poll was set up so the same person could vote over and over. And I am positive this is what made her look good. I watched it on the internet and the numbers were changing real fast. I am sure the same people who are friends were voting over and over, so Ms. Mason, do not let this discourage you or Ms. Taylor. This is the kind of stuff to expect from this group of people. We know them personally. Just stay on course and let the public decide who they want. She just may be riding that scooter to another job yet.
You want to talk about what a laugh, what about when Ms Masons honesty and integrity were called into question about her not telling anyone about the things in the clerks office until she was fired. Now of of a sudden her friends have quit posting to Longs thread to stop drawing attention to Ms Mason and her honesty. She is far from honest she has been living a lie for a year now. Cant wait until the forum at the end of the month, no way anyone will want to miss that one.
Honesty

Hutchinson, KS

#3 Jul 13, 2012
ilovejasonalden wrote:
<quoted text>
You want to talk about what a laugh, what about when Ms Masons honesty and integrity were called into question about her not telling anyone about the things in the clerks office until she was fired. Now of of a sudden her friends have quit posting to Longs thread to stop drawing attention to Ms Mason and her honesty. She is far from honest she has been living a lie for a year now. Cant wait until the forum at the end of the month, no way anyone will want to miss that one.
I truly hope you can prove what is coming out of your mouth. Cause I am afraid you better be able to do this.
Not voting for Mason

Wichita, KS

#4 Jul 13, 2012
I have asked and do not get an answer when I ask why she was fired. If the Court House can not answer this, then Mason can, but she won't, but why? Also, what are her qualifications for that job? That she USED to work there, but was dismissed from the job? If Mason wants the job she has to tell the truth about the circumstances. If she does not want to do it, then she can give Long permission to speak and Long can tell us what happened. Also, what is her education? Does she have any education outside of high school? I have heard people say on here she went to college, but where, when, what FOUR YEAR UNIVERTISY degree does she have? If she wants to be elected she has to be able to do a better job than to just say she was fored from there and now wants the job.
Bourbon County KS

Olathe, KS

#5 Jul 22, 2012
Wednesday they will answer questions on the radio about the requirements of the job.

Mason and camp have been claiming that she did 'everything in the office' and the clerk did nothing all day and that has never been true.

I can't wait to hear her lame answers and have her revealed for the blatant liar she has been for some time now. I feel sorry for her family and friends because they've been believing her and pushing her to run.

She needs to accept that she screwed up and was a crappy employee, and a subversive gossip and found out that you can only push someone so long before you get some karmic medicine.

By playing the victim and trashing the clerk on this forum she only made it worse for herself and those who rallied to conspire with her.

And when this election is over and Long wins - it better stop...or those last gossips at the courthouse who've been helping the character assasination will regret it.

Grow up - do the job you're paid to do with honor and excellence. The people who pay the taxes that pay your wages deserve it.
Dependz

Wichita, KS

#6 Jul 22, 2012
The fo-jo gang is sure getting crabby, I would advise KDM to not go to the biased forum, she will win because she is not Joanne, you old grouches aint scaring anybody, KDM will win,LOL
KMDO

Wichita, KS

#7 Jul 22, 2012
Ole mumbles Gassasway will ferret out the imposter.
What

Wichita, KS

#8 Jul 22, 2012
Perhaps Ms. Mason doesn't know why she was terminated since it was just termed "at will". Joanne cannot give out personnel information on Ms. Mason. Ms. Mason was not the first person terminated in Fort Scott "at will" and probably won't be the last.
Not voting for mason

Wichita, KS

#9 Jul 22, 2012
But Long can give out that information if she has masons permission. Mason will not allow it to b released because it will show why she was fired.
voting for mason

Wichita, KS

#10 Jul 22, 2012
We got this in the bag, its over, Joanne loses.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fort Scott Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Are You Kidding Me? 1 hr Fed up 5
city of ftscott vs shannen leeviy price 21 hr THINK4URSELF 11
Confederate flag (Aug '12) Sat silent 44
La Hacienda Downtown Better Than El Charro (Mar '11) Fri Gordo Gringo 34
the end is here!!! Fri logicalmind35 4
Merry Christmas Fri Merry Christmas 4
stupid republicans (May '13) Thu Snake peter 748

Fort Scott News Video

Fort Scott Dating
Find my Match