wong kong

Kansas City, MO

#1 Jul 25, 2013
In my short life.i have. lived in more. place es then most. will. ever see fort scott is unlike any other it is a town of thieved and liars the worst place i have lived in
doctor

United States

#2 Jul 26, 2013
move
Don

Fort Scott, KS

#3 Jul 26, 2013
wong kong wrote:
In my short life.i have. lived in more. place es then most. will. ever see fort scott is unlike any other it is a town of thieved and liars the worst place i have lived in
I don't know how "short" your life has been but fortunately you seem to move around a lot. That being the case, may your time in this town be brief and don't let the door hit you where the good Lord split you.

Judging from your spelling and punctuation, you are probably not a well educated person and likely contribute little to the good of the community.
maryjanetohot

United States

#4 Jul 26, 2013
wong kong wrote:
so agree with you i have been from iowa to brooklyn and this town is worst place to ever live nothing but like ya said thieves liars no good ......dont trust noone here at all thats why i got no friends i stay 2 myself it is better tht way less drama and bs.........
funny stuff

Gardner, KS

#5 Jul 27, 2013
maryjanetohot wrote:
<quoted text> so agree with you i have been from iowa to brooklyn and this town is worst place to ever live nothing but like ya said thieves liars no good ......dont trust noone here at all thats why i got no friends i stay 2 myself it is better tht way less drama and bs.........
maryjanetohot and Wong Kong is the same person talking to his/herself.When will these posters learn when they post with different screen names and answer each other,they don't fool anyone ????? Too funny !!!!
wong kong

United States

#10 Jul 29, 2013
maryjanetohot wrote:
<quoted text> so agree with you i have been from iowa to brooklyn and this town is worst place to ever live nothing but like ya said thieves liars no good ......dont trust noone here at all thats why i got no friends i stay 2 myself it is better tht way less drama and bs.........
i used to live in iowa near dubuqe idk if i spelled that right i would be stoked if fort scott was like that but its watever this town is quickly dying. i saw about fort scott because its one of the largest meth producers in north america it makes me sick to see any town this bad i was born here and can't say anything good this town has done and as for people and my internet grammer fuck you your not the grammer police damn nazis
Arlene Swanson Cunningham

Pittsburg, KS

#11 Jul 30, 2013
Not many people know this, but my great-great-great-great grandfather Bartholomew Swanson Cunningham III invented the mousetrap. His hometown was Fort Scott. I inherited seven million dollars as a result of his invention. I live in a trailer house and eat microwave pancakes. I see a therapist every month.
unknown

United States

#12 Jul 31, 2013
Ummmm ok?$Um1 iz high above
Hmm

United States

#13 Aug 1, 2013
Arlene Swanson Cunningham wrote:
Not many people know this, but my great-great-great-great grandfather Bartholomew Swanson Cunningham III invented the mousetrap. His hometown was Fort Scott. I inherited seven million dollars as a result of his invention. I live in a trailer house and eat microwave pancakes. I see a therapist every month.
I'm sorry you had to see that, but it is awesome that I could kill them in front of you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fort Scott Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
stupid republicans (May '13) 1 hr Snake peter 737
Is Richard Lewis stealing from Peerless? 21 hr Rick 1
Not the top 10 list we want to be on Mon Love and kisses 3
So yeah, we probably need a new jail... Nov 24 baldpate 20
Local retailers open on Thanksgiving Nov 23 baldpate 2
who is this dumb ass, (James DeMeritt) any info... Nov 23 need to know bases 1
Thanksgiving letter from Grandma (Nov '12) Nov 23 Dude Adams 11

Fort Scott News Video

Fort Scott Dating
Find my Match