Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

Judged:

In my short life.i have. lived in more. place es then most. will. ever see fort scott is unlike any other it is a town of thieved and liars the worst place i have lived in
doctor

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2013

Judged:

move
Don

Fort Scott, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2013

Judged:

wong kong wrote:
In my short life.i have. lived in more. place es then most. will. ever see fort scott is unlike any other it is a town of thieved and liars the worst place i have lived in
I don't know how "short" your life has been but fortunately you seem to move around a lot. That being the case, may your time in this town be brief and don't let the door hit you where the good Lord split you.

Judging from your spelling and punctuation, you are probably not a well educated person and likely contribute little to the good of the community.
maryjanetohot

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2013

Judged:

wong kong wrote:
so agree with you i have been from iowa to brooklyn and this town is worst place to ever live nothing but like ya said thieves liars no good ......dont trust noone here at all thats why i got no friends i stay 2 myself it is better tht way less drama and bs.........
funny stuff

Gardner, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2013

Judged:

maryjanetohot wrote:
<quoted text> so agree with you i have been from iowa to brooklyn and this town is worst place to ever live nothing but like ya said thieves liars no good ......dont trust noone here at all thats why i got no friends i stay 2 myself it is better tht way less drama and bs.........
maryjanetohot and Wong Kong is the same person talking to his/herself.When will these posters learn when they post with different screen names and answer each other,they don't fool anyone ????? Too funny !!!!
wong kong

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2013

Judged:

maryjanetohot wrote:
<quoted text> so agree with you i have been from iowa to brooklyn and this town is worst place to ever live nothing but like ya said thieves liars no good ......dont trust noone here at all thats why i got no friends i stay 2 myself it is better tht way less drama and bs.........
i used to live in iowa near dubuqe idk if i spelled that right i would be stoked if fort scott was like that but its watever this town is quickly dying. i saw about fort scott because its one of the largest meth producers in north america it makes me sick to see any town this bad i was born here and can't say anything good this town has done and as for people and my internet grammer fuck you your not the grammer police damn nazis
Arlene Swanson Cunningham

Pittsburg, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Not many people know this, but my great-great-great-great grandfather Bartholomew Swanson Cunningham III invented the mousetrap. His hometown was Fort Scott. I inherited seven million dollars as a result of his invention. I live in a trailer house and eat microwave pancakes. I see a therapist every month.
unknown

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2013

Ummmm ok?$Um1 iz high above
Hmm

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

Arlene Swanson Cunningham wrote:
Not many people know this, but my great-great-great-great grandfather Bartholomew Swanson Cunningham III invented the mousetrap. His hometown was Fort Scott. I inherited seven million dollars as a result of his invention. I live in a trailer house and eat microwave pancakes. I see a therapist every month.
I'm sorry you had to see that, but it is awesome that I could kill them in front of you.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

10 Users are viewing the Fort Scott Forum right now

Search the Fort Scott Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Debate: Ferguson - Fort Scott, KS 10 hr Opie 31
Kim Cannon arrest? (Oct '11) 14 hr Bourbon County at... 299
pound city animal shelter Mon heart 1
Poor Bike Rider in Road Sun 5 for 25 meat sale 9
new jail, new vehicles for FSPD and BCSO Aug 17 just thinking 6
stupid republicans (May '13) Aug 17 Snake peter 654
Sharkys food THE BEST (Jul '11) Aug 17 bad service 98
•••
•••