who was it driving the little red s10?
tits mcgee

Fort Scott, KS

#2 Jul 19, 2012
check the kansas highway patrol crash log, Jordan Vender drove it
Arf Johnson

Redfield, KS

#3 Jul 19, 2012
I heard he just had to go to the bathroom really really bad and was speeding to get to a restroom and the police didn't like it so they tried to pull him over. What a big misunderstanding.
Nice

Wichita, KS

#4 Jul 19, 2012
Oh my
Sam

Wichita, KS

#5 Jul 20, 2012
dont they chase him about once a week? now that he hit someone, hopefully that will be the last chase. our police arrest and the law lets them walk. arrest, incarcerate and make them wake up each day and do community service
Arf Johnson

Pittsburg, KS

#6 Jul 20, 2012
If he hadn't forgotten his adult diapers, this would never have happened.
Gambler

United States

#7 Jul 21, 2012
I will take any bets from any sucker that Vender is out and drugging within days. When he kills someone, he may get intensive probation. Our system pampers these scumbags and no one in Bourbon county goes to jail no matter how dangerus they are. Cops are a joke, courts are a joke, probation department is the biggest joke of all. We are on our own. We need Vender to kill a citizen who lives on the good side of town in order to get someone's attention. Hey Dave M, if he hit your daughter would you get excited enough to insist that he be locked up.
MeOrYou

Fort Scott, KS

#8 Jul 21, 2012
Gambler wrote:
I will take any bets from any sucker that Vender is out and drugging within days. When he kills someone, he may get intensive probation. Our system pampers these scumbags and no one in Bourbon county goes to jail no matter how dangerus they are. Cops are a joke, courts are a joke, probation department is the biggest joke of all. We are on our own. We need Vender to kill a citizen who lives on the good side of town in order to get someone's attention. Hey Dave M, if he hit your daughter would you get excited enough to insist that he be locked up.
Jail is full! So you must be wrong! Oops! On you...
Gambler

United States

#9 Jul 21, 2012
Jail is full of dirtbags from other counties because we get paid to house them. Our local dirtbags geta pass while we lockup the other counties dirtbags. Its a money thing.
andy

United States

#10 Jul 21, 2012
Well at least we know the driver had to deficate on his pants afterwards
buford t pusser

Wichita, KS

#11 Jul 21, 2012
no we dont have a full jail because we are getting paid to house other counties inmates. that would make no sense because we have to outsource our own convicted. we are full because of the dirtbags that come here from other counties because its easier to get assistance and the cost of living is cheaper, ie Wyandotte County. in essance we are pay other counties peoples monthly income and then pay from them a court appointed attny and the cost to keep them in jail. TOO many laws cause TOO many law breakers.
silly

United States

#12 Jul 21, 2012
Jordan ran because he didn't Want to get in trouble for the expired tags on that truck him trying to flee was just the drugs in his system over riding his common sense. Jordans a good Guy. You all act like u wouldn't of gotten nervous and ran but u don't know why or what the cause was
. I do because I know him.
Ohnoyoudidnt

Kansas City, MO

#13 Jul 22, 2012
Then he shouldn't have been on all them drugs! There's sick and dying kids out there that would appreciate life if given to them but yet people like Jordan that waste it! Truely a waste of a human life! All these druggies and worthless thieves would be better off dead! Look what they put their family's and themselves through just to get high! They lie and steal just to get their next fix! I hope this kid gets put away where he's no longer a danger to society! Honestly... There was a toddler in that vehicle he hit and because of his ignorance he risked their lives because he has no balls and couldn't own up to the fact he was driving a truck with expired tags while high and transporting drugs and paraphernalia! Way to go douchebag!
Arf Johnson

Redfield, KS

#14 Jul 22, 2012
silly wrote:
Jordan ran because he didn't Want to get in trouble for the expired tags on that truck him trying to flee was just the drugs in his system over riding his common sense. Jordans a good Guy. You all act like u wouldn't of gotten nervous and ran but u don't know why or what the cause was
The drug he was on was over the counter Ex Lax.
MeOrYou

Fort Scott, KS

#15 Jul 22, 2012
silly wrote:
Well H E double hockey sticks! How are more wrongs making him someone we should not look so bad on! How are you helping him here telling he has more strikes against him? Sounds more dangerous to the public now that you helped him out!
PBJtime

Garden City, MO

#16 Jul 22, 2012
I don't consider 40-45mph a "high speed chase". It's more like "following".
johhny b good

Wichita, KS

#17 Jul 22, 2012
I dont know Jordan, does he have a job? If not why? If so, why doesnt he get his vehicle leagal? Why are you defending someone on drugs driving a vehicle? Oh, I forgot, exlax makes me do out of body experiences when I take it. I agree with ohnoyoudidnt, there have been alot of young innocent children dye in this town and then we have worthless thugs, system riding peices of shit wasting good air. I dont this Jordan but here the law deals with him on a regular basis...dude grow the hell up and dont have children.
LawDawg

Emporia, KS

#18 Jul 23, 2012
People who do not work in the legal system just don't understand how things work. All they see is people getting arrested then the courts letting them go. There are more things at play that if you are not around it you just don't understand. Hell even for someone who as been around it pretty much my whole life sometimes has a hard time wrapping my head around what just happened.

Prisons are full,the state is broke so they changed the laws to avoid sending every criminal to prison. They created probation to help ease prison population, then relaxed the probation terms because people were still being revoked and sent to prison.

To go to prison now you have to score an A or a B on the sentencing grid to even be considered for prison. So this means you have to have a pretty good felony record to go to prison which means several appearances in front of the Judge before you are sentenced to jail time.

There are two kinds of probation, one that is funded by the State which is Court Service Probation and is mainly for misdemeaner probation or level 9 first time offenders.

Then there is Community Corrections Probation which is funded through the Kansas Department of Corrections (The Prison System). This probation is for the high risk offenders. This probation was created so people didn't have to go to prison and it was cheaper on the state. They have relaxed their standards so less people are revoked and sent to prison so it looks like offenders can do anything they want and never go to prison, and in some cases this is what is happening. The probation Office is funded on how many people they supervise and how few people are revoked and sent to prison. So blame your legislation for the lame laws they come up with to save a few bucks.

So I can promise you when you feel justice was't served it was becasue of a money issue pure and simple.
Red Kneck

Surprise, AZ

#19 Jul 24, 2012
If the sorry puddle of puke hit your family and ran, would you consider him high risk? Its all relative, isn't it?
Tim

Uniontown, KS

#21 Aug 3, 2012
silly wrote:
You must be an idiot, im related to Jordan an hes's a major fuckup, Kids always in troble, if he would leave the Drugs alone he would be alot better, Next time he hits someone he should go away for a very long time no exceptions. Tired of Cops coming here lookig for him all the time

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fort Scott Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
So yeah, we probably need a new jail... 3 hr let them pay 18
Not the top 10 list we want to be on 18 hr A step in front 2
Holiday Events Fri Happy 4
Thanksgiving letter from Grandma (Nov '12) Fri Granny 10
New animal shelter (Oct '11) Nov 19 Been there done it 58
Sheriff's race Nov 19 drogers_1967 55
Uniontown wants a bond issue, really???? Nov 18 FSCitizen 21

Fort Scott News Video

Fort Scott Dating
Find my Match