First Prev
of 2
Next Last
conerned citizen

Pittsburg, KS

#1 Aug 31, 2012
Katina Brumback is pregnant again really? You would think she had learned her lesson this last time when she lost all her kids. Her baby was born addicted to drugs. Wow!!
Whats up

Amsterdam, MO

#2 Sep 1, 2012
I don't understand why she don't get a hystorectomy. It is so sad her children are such little dolls.
Redhead_Fan

Wichita, KS

#3 Sep 1, 2012
I agree she has beautiful children and she is really sexy herself so it's no surprise she has beautiful children

Since: May 12

Fort Scott, KS

#4 Sep 6, 2012
maybe she like the feeling of being pregnant and high @ sametime
growup

Salt Lake City, UT

#5 Sep 7, 2012
Shes beautiful?? hahahahahahaha, i would never call someone who gave birth to her last poor baby with meth in its system beautiful, Shes ugly inside and out!!!
meee

Fort Scott, KS

#6 Sep 9, 2012
She needed another meal ticket. As long as SRS continues to use our tax dollars to help her, she'll keep having meth babies. It's sick.
Redhead_Lover

Wichita, KS

#7 Sep 9, 2012
Ill be her meal ticket, all she has to do is call me :)
WoW

Fort Scott, KS

#8 Sep 14, 2012
I am just disgusted with this piece of trash. And to think,she's still allowed in the day care run by her lying, cheating, stealing mother. Those people have no business being around children.
Concerned

Wichita, KS

#9 Sep 14, 2012
WoW wrote:
I am just disgusted with this piece of trash. And to think,she's still allowed in the day care run by her lying, cheating, stealing mother. Those people have no business being around children.
I have a child at Jungle Cubs. What have Katina and her mom done that is wrong?
the dude

United States

#11 Sep 14, 2012
does she drive a loud ass red suburban
mee

Fort Scott, KS

#12 Sep 14, 2012
the dude wrote:
does she drive a loud ass red suburban
Yes. Donated to her by a church no less...
Clear as glass

Hutchinson, KS

#13 Sep 15, 2012
The people posting this stuff are mad at Karlene and are trying to hurt her any way they can. They work or have worked for her and are trying to run her business into the dirt because they think it will be handed over to them. Fat chance of that ever happening because their lazy butts are the real problem in that place! This thread started the same time that Karlene found out that she was being lied to and taken advantage of by her own staff that she trusted. Well guess what girls. Karlene has friends too and we are not afraid to call it like it is!
sadd

Fort Scott, KS

#15 Sep 16, 2012
I don't know these people at all but by judgeing by what people say with her giving birth to her child addicted to meth is horrible. and she is pregnant again? This should be illeagal for to have any children! If she would harm her own child with drugs and neglect then she should not be anywhere near a daycare around other peoples children. Why don't people get their head out of their butts and do something about this?
a caring person

Wichita, KS

#16 Sep 16, 2012
You people out there need to get your facts straight about Katina and my daycare. This is the only post that I will write because none of you need an answer. STAY OUT OF MY BUSINESS. First of all Katina's baby is not addited to anything. And for your information SRS does not pay Katina anything, yes they did help with some food stamps. Katina has worked in a another daycare and mine for about 8 years that is how she takes care of her children YOU GOT IT NOW!!!!!!!!!!
aS FAR AS MY STAFF GOES ITS NONE OF ANYONES BUSINESS WHAT GOES ON HERE YOU DON'T WORK HERE SO STAY OUT OF IT!!!!My staff are not lazy, they are very caring and loving to the children just ask their parents.As far as any one stealing you don not have your facts straight. My staff come to work everyday and some work even over time just to help,out here. Lets see any of you do their job. This is not a sit down job it takes a lot of energy to work with many types of children.
These teachers go out of their way to love, hug and care for the children here. So now keep your mouth quite and get a life of your own!!! Keep your nose out of our business and my families you don't walk in our shoes so don't judge. AND GROW UP!!!!!!!!!!
fort scott

Rochester, MN

#18 Sep 16, 2012
You really only made yourself look worse by commenting on here, I wish for your sake you hadn't done that. Maybe some things people are saying are true after all. Getting on Topix to argue with them only brings you down to their level and is profoundly unprofessional.
a caring person

Wichita, KS

#19 Sep 18, 2012
mee wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes. Donated to her by a church no less...
You do not know what you are talking about. We bought the surburban and we have the bill of sale to prove it. And Katina made the payments.
horacio

Fort Scott, KS

#20 Sep 18, 2012
lol must of sold the meth to pay for it.. how come she has no teeth??? METH DOES THAT TO YOUR TEETH
Wow

United States

#21 Sep 18, 2012
She shud not be allowed to have children she is a major meth head who lives off of SRS! She should get a job where she won't be around kids! If she can't take care of her own she sure ain't going to take care of anyone else's!!
stfu

Springfield, MO

#22 Sep 18, 2012
You guys are all idiots and it truly makes you look stupid when you THINK you know what you are talking about and it is completely wrong. I agree, Katina has messed up and some of the things that she has done were very wrong but you guys have no idea about what has been going on, on the inside. As a person who was afraid Katina was lost forever and didn't see anything getting better, I have to say I have been very impressed and proud of the way things are starting to turn around. Anybody can get messed up with anything in life and we all know how hard it is to overcome it but Katina truly is trying. She has made decisions in her life that she probably shouldn't have and I understand her children's well-being is most important but she is getting help and working on turning her life around. I wish you all would stop and think about people and their families before you post things. Things like this is hard on everyone and people like you don't help. Unless you know what goes on every single day I suggest you don't make accusations. I am ashamed that I have fallen to your guys' level and even posted on this site. I just wish you would all stop and think about the people it affect and think about if it were a family member of your own. Even if we don't agree with things, family sticks together till the end. There have been times I was ashamed and was so mad at Katina for some of the things she has done, but at least she is trying. I understand there is still a long road ahead and stuff like this doesn't get better over night but I honestly believe she means well and loves her kids more than anything in the world. I wish her all the best and continue to pray for her and her parents and children. God Bless
mee

Fort Scott, KS

#23 Sep 18, 2012
a caring person wrote:
<quoted text>
You do not know what you are talking about. We bought the surburban and we have the bill of sale to prove it. And Katina made the payments.
LIAR!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fort Scott Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
stupid republicans (May '13) 7 min joker 703
SuddenLink, The FINAL Straw! 4 hr Inspector Clouseau 1
Pete's Chicken 12 hr Chicken Boy 1
Swap nude pics? (Apr '12) 12 hr Chicken Boy 107
KS Who do you favor in the Kansas governor's race? Mon GOTP 251
KS Kansas Right to Bear Arms Question, Constitutio... (Oct '10) Mon The Kangaroo 6,015
tag on our van Sep 27 Patriot 4

Fort Scott News Video

Fort Scott Dating

more search filters

less search filters

Fort Scott Jobs

Fort Scott People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Fort Scott News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Fort Scott

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]