High Electric Rates Delivering Brutal Blows

Jul 31, 2009 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Ledger

Published: Friday, July 31, 2009 at 11:07 p.m. Last Modified: Friday, July 31, 2009 at 11:07 p.m. FORT MEADE Once again, Fort Meade has the highest electric rates in the state - something Mary Sanchez knows all too well.

Comments
1 - 4 of 4 Comments Last updated Aug 17, 2009
Solar Man

Tampa, FL

#1 Aug 6, 2009
I can help the people of Meade , we are a new company and are trying grab our market share as you will , we want to help Fort Meade so check out our offer by looking at my link - I can be reached at pnsolarservices@yahoo.com
GOD

Tampa, FL

#2 Aug 6, 2009
Solar Man wrote:
I can help the people of Meade , we are a new company and are trying grab our market share as you will , we want to help Fort Meade so check out our offer by looking at my link - I can be reached at pnsolarservices@yahoo.com
Use the yellow pages....cheap azzed broke butt.
Sara

Cowpens, SC

#4 Aug 11, 2009
Yes it is..
eross

Clearwater, FL

#5 Aug 17, 2009
I would love to go solar (NO, not to save the environment, screw that!!!) to save money on my bill, but checking with one company, to save around 25% it would cost $40k. 100% would be the $140k. The benefits outweight the expense and will stay that way for a long time :(

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fort Meade Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
FL Who do you support for Attorney General in Flor... (Oct '10) 4 hr AWAKE 2,125
Dan Downing (Jun '10) Aug 30 Old Friend 3
FL 2010 Florida Governor Race Election Results a "... (Nov '10) Aug 29 Sur 13 Beat 2,959
FL August 23 Florida Primary Election: Will you vote? (Aug '10) Aug 23 Sadira Snape 2,456
How did Amber Woods die? (Mar '08) Aug 10 ogkw 14
Orville Wollard Jul '14 Brandon 2
Olivia 'Libby' Edwards (Jan '13) Jul '14 kimberly preston 2
•••
•••
•••

Fort Meade Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Fort Meade People Search