Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Read more
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#654049 May 31, 2012
Jane Says wrote:
<quoted text>i could fill up cyberspace just with the escapades of crooked Democrats in Queens, NY, but I don't have time. Girl-friend slashers, stealing (most recently Espada stealing millions from his health care clinics), reporter beaters who were sentenced to anger management classes, Charlie Rangel the tax cheat...the list is endless. Common denominator--Democrats who steal from taxpayers while also committing other crimes and even more abusive in their personal relationships than the Kennedys (if that is possible).
So you have a problem with recognizing Republican hypocrisy.

Or are the Dems running around yelling 'small government' whilst taking cash from the coffers?

But you know, just bring up a bunch of unrelated crap and try to help the GOP hypocrites with their not so small government 'image'. FOXbot action at it's finest.
Jane Says

New York, NY

#654050 May 31, 2012
fred wrote:
<quoted text>
The uninsured will have to buy insurance from a high risk pool. duh. ObamaCare set up insurance for people with pre existing conditions and no one bought it because it was TOO EXPENSIVE! duh
Private insurance should operate efficiently and at a profit. All America benefits.
ps
Insurance mandates are unconstitutional. duh duh
exactly. why buy any kind of insurance if you can until you have a problem and then enroll? if you don't have health insurance from employment, why spend a few hundrew (or more) a month if you can pay a fraction in the form of an annual (and capped) fine?
Da Man

Silver Spring, MD

#654051 May 31, 2012
fred -- have you been washing down all those prescription meds with grain alcohol again? Bad boy! Where's mommy?
fred wrote:
<quoted text>
The Kenyan lizard insults Poland ..again.
What does the lizard have against Poles? Who put the kielbasa up his butt?
ps
The Polish gaffe is just another in a long string of stupid remarks. The Kenyan demonstrates his appalling ignorance again. America is ashamed of the lizard.

Since: May 11

Newville, PA

#654052 May 31, 2012
Peppy wrote:
<quoted text>
OK so you agree Bush was soft on terrosim and shoud have killed most everyone that is now in guantanmo bay? You liberals make me laugh like a dog ( need a hint on what I mean?).
Gosh, I love you Dave, you amuse more than anybody on here; keep it coming. You about 20 years old by chance?
When capture is not possible, then you take them out rather than allow them to kill more.

Bush took the option of killing thousands of soldiers & spending hundreds of billions of dollars to get the terrorist leaders.

Is a drone different that an air strike on a convoy?

I think using drones is a valid option when capture is not feasible.

Like taking out the hostage taker by a sniper.

As for having a good laugh, its watching you right wingers protect known terrorists that have sent out killers in our midst.

Yet defend a guy who guns down a kid on the way back from the store because he is wearing a freakin hoodie.

sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#654053 May 31, 2012
"Ricketts and Schilling will find a kindred spirit in Mitt Romney. Romney’s wealth is unspeakably vast and his personal consumption grotesquely conspicuous, but that’s his business. What rankles me—and should hurt Romney politically—is that some of that staggering wealth came from taxpayers, through bailouts and subsidies. In 1993 Bain & Co. owed the Bank of New England $38 million. The bank went under, and Romney negotiated a deal with the FDIC that allowed Bain to walk away from $10 million of that debt—sticking the taxpayers with the bill.

When Bain owned Steel Dynamics, Romney and his investors took $37 million in taxpayer subsidies—a sweet deal when they only invested about half that amount themselves. Tad DeHaven of the libertarian Cato Institute told the Los Angeles Times,“This is corporate welfare, an example of the government stepping into the marketplace, picking winners and losers, providing profits to business owners, and leaving taxpayers stuck with the bill.”

Classic crony capitalism: privatize the gain, socialize the risk. When Romney drove GST Steel into bankruptcy, he and his partners made $12 million in profit and another $4.5 million in consulting fees. But Romney stuck the taxpayers with a $44 million tab for the company’s underfunded pensions.

But Romney—like Ricketts and Schilling and so many others—never tires of lecturing the rest of us for being so selfish as to want good teachers, safe streets, and fully-funded fire departments.“Getting our fiscal house in order has become more than just an economic issue,” Romney’s campaign website piously declares.“It’s a moral imperative.”

A moral imperative? Spare me. Most middle-class Americans are tired of sanctimonious right-wingers who preach fiscal chastity after spending the night in the brothel of government bailouts."

http://www.thedailybeast.com/newsweek/2012/05...
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#654055 May 31, 2012
Total Eclipse

"We interrupt reality to bring you Arizona, once known as the Grand Canyon state. So glorious, this home to sublime cacti and ugly javelina, an outdoor stage for the high histrionics of geologic time, but so very, very crazy. Even a spate of recent temperatures in the 105-degree range cannot explain the latest doings of government by crackpots.

Let’s start with the secretary of state, a wide-eyed fellow named Ken Bennett. He is Arizona’s chief elections officer. He is a Republican. He is also co-chairman of Mitt Romney’s campaign in Arizona. Recently, a few hundred people who probably spend their lives searching the Internet looking for proof that the moon landing was fake asked Mr. Secretary of State to investigate the birth certificate of the president of the United States.

Bennett got right on it. He put the full force of his office to work on a nonissue that was resolved for all but the looniest of tunes months ago. And, at the height of his “investigation,” just last week, he threatened to keep Obama off the ballot if his questions were not answered to his satisfaction.

In response, more than 17,000 people this week put their names on an online petition asking the secretary of state to investigate whether Mitt Romney is a unicorn. Surprisingly, Bennett has not been sniffing around rainbows, nor recruiting maidens with expertise in medieval folklore to crack the unicorn question.

By midweek, Bennett had folded the circus tent, after Hawaiian officials pointed him to the same public documents proving the president’s American birth that have been around since baby Barack took his first step.“If I embarrassed the state, I apologize,” Bennett said Tuesday night.

A headline in the Arizona Republic —“Once Again, Arizona is the Nation’s Laughingstock”— was too kind. A reader, Steve Lagin of Phoenix, commenting on Bennett’s foray, said he planned to order his new personalized Arizona license plates:“The Dumb and Dumber State.”...."

http://opinionator.blogs.nytimes.com/2012/05/...

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#654056 May 31, 2012
Since Wisconsin stopped deducting union dues from paychecks the union has lost 54% of their members. Seems given a choice(a word libtards only like when talking about abortion) more than half the people said I'd rather keep my money. Who would have thought? LMAO!!!
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

#654057 May 31, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Invading Yemen is such a better option. Lets allow him to recruit a few hundred more suicide bombers.
Yemen has long been a preferred locale.

See: The Cole bombing, bin_ladens youngest wife and on and on.

“It's always darkest 'fore dawn”

Since: Jul 08

When's dawn?

#654058 May 31, 2012
fred wrote:
<quoted text>
The Kenyan lizard insults Poland ..again.
What does the lizard have against Poles? Who put the kielbasa up his butt?
ps
The Polish gaffe is just another in a long string of stupid remarks. The Kenyan demonstrates his appalling ignorance again. America is ashamed of the lizard.
You offended? Geesh, Pauly, I'd always consider Izzo to be pure guido..."fer us, er agin' us" "bring er on"?
LOL

Sparta, NJ

#654060 May 31, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama voted against that bill because of the definitions included in it. Republicans stuck in language that changed the definition of "infant".
The Republican Party is far more interested in the Abortion Issue than abortions themselves.
Hi-Ya Da-Vey,

So, how did your ancestors treat their slaves?

LOL
fred

Milford, CT

#654061 May 31, 2012
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
So you have a problem with recognizing Republican hypocrisy.
Or are the Dems running around yelling 'small government' whilst taking cash from the coffers?
But you know, just bring up a bunch of unrelated crap and try to help the GOP hypocrites with their not so small government 'image'. FOXbot action at it's finest.
The Kenyan'c communist coup is an abject failure. Can you say high gas prices?

America says ENOUGH!

HOW’S THAT HOPEY-CHANGEY STUFF WORKIN’ OUT FOR YA?(CONT’D): Jobless claims rise for 4th straight week.

Related: Economy in U.S. Expanded Less Than Previously Estimated.“Gross domestic product climbed at a 1.9 percent annual rate from January through March, down from a 2.2 percent prior estimate, revised Commerce Department figures showed today in Washington. The report also showed corporate profits rose at the slowest pace in more than three years and smaller wage gains at the end of 2011.”
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#654062 May 31, 2012
Couple win $14million after un-masking anonymous internet trolls who labeled them sexual deviants

A Texan couple who were anonymously abused on an internet forum have won $13.8 million in damages for defamation - In what could be a landmark ruling for freedom of speech online.

Mark and Rhonda Lesher were awarded the sum by the District Court of Tarrant County, after being called sexual deviants, molesters and drug pushers on Topix.com boards created to discuss the couple's sexual assault arrest and trial in 2008.

The couple were cleared of all charges against them in January 2009 and subsequently the couple filed their civil lawsuit against the anonymous posters in February 2009.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-21346...

Floriduh and Waxballs should take a shot at some cash.
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

#654063 May 31, 2012
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
What goes around often comes around.
Many think that JFK was assassinated in retaliation for his attempts to assassinate Castro and/or his assassination of Vietnamese President Ngo Dinh Diem.
All-in-all, a dangerous game to target specific individuals for assassination.
Taking a break from poliTical figures here--that could be scenerios like the Hatfields and Mcoys?

Thank goodness for some REAL evolving.

Dark age vengence type stuff is NEVER a "good" thing.

E-vileness...
The toxic plague poison of the warpedness of entitleMental ity ingnorances--socio ILLogical diseases and disorders.

Fly ball over the heads of center field lol.
LOL

Sparta, NJ

#654064 May 31, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
When capture is not possible, then you take them out rather than allow them to kill more.
Bush took the option of killing thousands of soldiers & spending hundreds of billions of dollars to get the terrorist leaders.
Is a drone different that an air strike on a convoy?
I think using drones is a valid option when capture is not feasible.
Like taking out the hostage taker by a sniper.
As for having a good laugh, its watching you right wingers protect known terrorists that have sent out killers in our midst.
Yet defend a guy who guns down a kid on the way back from the store because he is wearing a freakin hoodie.
Hi-Ya Da-Vey,

Be sure to wear your hoodie when you visit Bethlehem. Walk by the hill wall at Lehigh U while wearing it.

... and you do drone.

LOL

Since: Oct 08

Somewhere, Tennessee

#654065 May 31, 2012
PDupont wrote:
<quoted text>
We’ve had two presidents who came from the business world; Herbert Hoover and George W. Bush.
That worked out so well both times.
You’re an idiot.
And we have one now whose claim to fame is being a "community organizer, er agitator" for the voting fraud club ACORN.

A clueless stooge, who has NEVER, EVER run anything in his entire fabricated life.

Barack HUSSEIN Obama aka Barry Soetoro, mmmmm, mmmmm, mmmmm.......
fred

Milford, CT

#654067 May 31, 2012
Jane Says wrote:
<quoted text>i could fill up cyberspace just with the escapades of crooked Democrats in Queens, NY, but I don't have time. Girl-friend slashers, stealing (most recently Espada stealing millions from his health care clinics), reporter beaters who were sentenced to anger management classes, Charlie Rangel the tax cheat...the list is endless. Common denominator--Democrats who steal from taxpayers while also committing other crimes and even more abusive in their personal relationships than the Kennedys (if that is possible).
We have the NY Post in comon. Great newspaper!

The Post, Post Editorial and Page Six follow fred on twitter!
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

#654068 May 31, 2012
LOL wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi-Ya Da-Vey,
So, how did your ancestors treat their slaves?
LOL
SHAME...SHAME on that entitleMENTAL psycho-sicko type stuff!!!

This is 2012-NOT the 1800's!!!!!!!!!!

Nice sunny day, y'all have a good one!
LOL

Sparta, NJ

#654069 May 31, 2012
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
What goes around often comes around.
Many think that JFK was assassinated in retaliation for his attempts to assassinate Castro and/or his assassination of Vietnamese President Ngo Dinh Diem.
All-in-all, a dangerous game to target specific individuals for assassination.
... I see a grassy knoll ...

mmm ... mmm ... mmm
carol

Windermere, FL

#654070 May 31, 2012
Baba Yaga wrote:
<quoted text>
A "little silly"? I see how "Tenzing" or that other "moderate republican" jerk can't respond to one of your posts without accusing you of being all kinds of stupid or retarded. Face it Carol, you're a punching bag.
No, really. We all got a little silly that time. It was the best fun I've had on here.

Demos/Tenzing probably remembers. Lilly too. Right before Christmas. A few years ago.

You'd be surprised Demos/Tenzing has such a great sense of humor. Hard to believe, I know, but had me in stitches.

Since: Oct 08

Somewhere, Tennessee

#654072 May 31, 2012
GOOD JOB DEM wrote:
John Sununu Humiliates CNN ObamaBot Soledad O'Brien
Ahh, this is a good one.
Not that anyone watches CNN, but as surrogates for President Obama, they want absolutely nothing so much as to play along with the president's distraction strategy: "Jobs? The economy? Look, a squirrel!" Or in this case, "Look, Donald Trump, Romney supporter, is a birther! "
Crusty John Sunnunu has been around for awhile and won't have any of it, especially from a leftist airhead like Soledad O'Brien. I love the way he flat out asks her if she isn't ashamed to be following talking points to the letter she got from the campaign that morning.
If Mitt Romney has to answer for Donald Trump's support, what about Bill Maher's $1 mil contribution to Obama's campaign and his sleazy remarks about women? What about the fact that corrupt financier Jon Corzine, who 'lost'$ 1.2 billion of his company's investor funds is one of Obama's top bundlers?
What about racist and anti-Semite Al Sharpton, another of Obama's intimates who's spent considerable personal time with the president at the White House and is now out campaigning for him?
What about Jeremiah Wright, and his admitting on national television that he was paid $150,000 by Obama consigliere Ed Whitaker to keep his mouth shut and maintain a low profile during the 2008 campaign? A huge bribe on behalf of a president of the United States? Isn't it odd that the dinosaur media isn't following that story up? You know if it involved someone close to Mitt Romney it would be screaming page one headlines and the lead story for weeks.
Too much is known about Barack Obama this time out. If the Obama campaign wants to play in the dirt, there's going to be a lot more coming back their way than they can throw.
Soledad O'Brien mentions John McCain's conduct in 2008 as an example Romney ought to follow. Of course she would! McCain stupidly insisted on taking the high road to an absurd degree, and his reward was to get buried in slime and ridicule by Barack Obama and his media lackeys - everything from a bogus headline story about a supposed affair with a lobbyist to attacks on his family, nasty cracks about his age and even about his service related disability.
Not this time. The issues are going to be Obama's failures - on the economy, on energy, on jobs and on foreign policy. And if Obama's campaign wants to bring up side issues, let the games begin.
Link
s7.addthis.com/static/btn/v2/lg-bookmark-en.g...
Read more at JOSHUAPUNDIT
Wow !

I love this post..........everything in it is ABSOLUTELY TRUE.

The lamestream liberal media can't protect the Kenyan phoney this time around.

The gloves are off.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fort Lauderdale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 1 hr Batch 37 Pain Is ... 309,213
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr Ratloder 69,291
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr goonsquad 52,246
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 12 hr Anne 96,986
News Mrs. Bush: History will vindicate her husband (Jun '08) 22 hr WelbyMD 54,566
News Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) Thu scirocco 71,697
Review: Red's Camuso Lounge Inc Wed Dre 1
Fort Lauderdale Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Fort Lauderdale People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]