Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
loulee rat mouth fl

Lakewood, NJ

#653947 May 30, 2012
RepublicansAgainstGuns wrote:
<quoted text>Mitt promises to lower taxes on the rich to create jobs, deregulate Wall St, and the banks, start a war with Iran and do away with Medicare by turning it in to a private pay system. That pretty much sums it up. If you want to know how it works just look at the end of the Bush years.
You really shouldn't believe everything you read in the book authored by Grey Ghost. It's all fairytales, just like what Obama peddles. Sober up, kick lily out of your trailer right now, and go to bed. Things will be clearer in the morning.
loulee rat mouth fl

Lakewood, NJ

#653948 May 30, 2012
Lily Boca Raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Goodnight, nightshift has arrived
Good Lord! She's going on an all night binge!

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#653949 May 30, 2012
Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Link?
I mean, you lied about it once already.
I'm just sayin.
Hurry it up, way past my bedtime.
WTF? Lied? Then why post the correction? Find it yourself, stupid fck.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#653950 May 30, 2012
Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Guess your mom wasn't there to read it for ya. He's the nominee of the Libertarian Party. Ya see, its a different Party, its not Democrat OR Republican. Those are the parties that phucked all this up dontcha remember? Weren't you watching?
Mom? I use that on your other character. You seem to mimic what others do to you.

"On April 21, 2011 Johnson announced via Twitter, "I am running for president." He followed this announcement with a speech at the New Hampshire State House in Concord, New Hampshire. He was the first of an eventually large field to announce his candidacy for the Republican presidential nomination."

But then he realized he didn't have a snow ball's chance in hell. He still doesn't, but at least he'll be able to see his name on the ballot.

From what's I've read about him, I agree with a lot of what he has to say. I'm guessing you don't have a huge problem with private prisons.
RepublicansAgain stGuns

Russellville, KY

#653951 May 30, 2012
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
You were whining about facts airhead, so I gave you some and then you obfuscate because you can't refute the facts libtard. Knock yourself out. You loons said reagan was an idiot.
Guess what that idiot did with help from Gorby & Maggie? Freed eastern Europe and dissolved the U.S.S.R. and the Cold War.
President Reagan told Gorby to "Take down this wall!" and the Brelin Wall fell.
We all know you are the real idiot libtard. You're safe with that prize. Nobody else comes close, moron.
I'm sure it's way past your bedtime old geeser and you are probably reading this Thursday morning while thinking about who you can mooch off of today, sniveling De,mocRat loser.
Later obfuscater. Go visit Obama and eat a dog.
Obama told the Arab leaders in his Egypt speech to let their people have freedom. How many countries have over thrown their Government now?

“God bless you Goerge W. Bush”

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#653952 May 30, 2012
<quoted text>Mitt promises to lower taxes on the rich to create jobs, deregulate Wall St, and the banks, start a war with Iran and do away with Medicare by turning it in to a private pay system. That pretty much sums it up. If you want to know how it works just look at the end of the Bush years.
Zzzzzzzzzz. Has anyone ever told you that you are boring?

Location hidden

#653953 May 30, 2012
flub_upper_smoker_joint wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama failed...you can't buy success with foodstamps alone...
LOL!

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#653954 May 30, 2012
<quoted text>
Yes, women should have the choice and affordable access to abortion without fear of harassment from religious fanatics. Abortion is legal in this country, and, yes that is good. Without it, women will end up on kitchen tables using coat hangers and bleed to death like before.
Yes, birth control and free or affordable access to it is good.
Yes, you are still a dummy. Gfy, aren't you ever embarrassed by how fin dumb you are?
$300 is all it costs to prevent a child from suffering, isn't that right, lily?

You are the only pro-abortion person I bet any of us on here have "met".

Location hidden

#653955 May 30, 2012
<quoted text>
Goodnight, nightshift has arrived
Will they change your bed pan? It's getting a little stinky!
Gunner

Cromwell, CT

#653956 May 30, 2012
ImRight59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are we surprised?
Barack HUSSEIN Obama, aka Barry Soetoro makes a mockery out of any & everything our country USED to hold in high regard.
He's intent on insulting us and is so brazen to do it publicly.
Bob Dylan? Some Commie named Delores Huertas?

The medal he's handing out is the medal of freedom, nothing at all like the medal of honor. The previous poster probably never heard of the latter.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#653957 May 30, 2012
Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Too dumb to be embarrassed.(he's probably lookin' for the link)
'nite all!
You're too dumb to use google. I copied directly from the page.

Location hidden

#653958 May 30, 2012
<quoted text>Obama told the Arab leaders in his Egypt speech to let their people have freedom. How many countries have over thrown their Government now?
WTF are you talking about wierdo? Get lost loser. I'm not interested in you. Waaayyy too boring. Sorry.
Gunner

Cromwell, CT

#653960 May 30, 2012
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
You're too dumb to use google. I copied directly from the page.
We've reached the point where only retard lily still thinks Turdzinger is smart. Stick a fork in him.
Gunner

Cromwell, CT

#653961 May 30, 2012
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
$300 is all it costs to prevent a child from suffering, isn't that right, lily?
You are the only pro-abortion person I bet any of us on here have "met".
Apparently we've run her off. As Turdzinger goes, so goes ol' Three Sheets.

Location hidden

#653962 May 30, 2012
Gunner wrote:
<quoted text>
Bob Dylan? Some Commie named Delores Huertas?
The medal he's handing out is the medal of freedom, nothing at all like the medal of honor. The previous poster probably never heard of the latter.
People at work were laughing at the moron Obama regarding this.

Bob Dylan sang about injustice. Now he's accepting a medal from an exposed perp of extra-judicial murder by drones?

Oh how times they are a chaging

“wisdom”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#653963 May 30, 2012
cway wrote:
<quoted text>
It was contempt richly deserved.
The Republicans stole the 2000 election. Gore was entitled to a recount under Florida State law and never got it. Later, it was discovered the state secretary had purged thousands of legitimate voters off the rolls.
Bush and Cheney lied us into an unnecessary war in Iraq.
They encouraged the military to torture prisoners, the majority of whom were not captured insurgents, but people randomly rounded up for curfew violations, etc.
Bush also approved NSA mass surveilance of the public in violation of existing FISA laws.
Those who criticized the administration for its war in Iraq were labeled as "giving aid and comfort to the enemy". In other words, traitors.
In short, the Bush administration did everything possible to enrage the opposition.
Here's what your boys did:

Just the facts, ma'm:
The unvarnished truth, part 2:

The current mortgage crisis came about in large part because of Clinton-era government pressure on lenders to make risky loans in order to “make homeownership more affordable for lower-income Americans and those with a poor credit history,” the DC Examiner notes today.“Those steps encouraged riskier mortgage lending by minimizing the role of credit histories in lending decisions, loosening required debt-to-equity ratios to allow borrowers to make small or even no down payments at all, and encouraging lenders the use of floating or adjustable interest-rate mortgages, including those with low ‘teasers.’”

The liberal Village Voice previously chronicled how Clinton Administration housing secretary Andrew Cuomo helped spawn the mortgage crisis through his pressure on lenders to promote affordable housing and diversity.“Andrew Cuomo, the youngest Housing and Urban Development secretary in history, made a series of decisions between 1997 and 2001 that gave birth to the country’s current crisis. He took actions that—in combination with many other factors—helped plunge Fannie and Freddie into the subprime markets without putting in place the means to monitor their increasingly risky investments.

He turned the Federal Housing Administration mortgage program into a sweetheart lender with sky-high loan ceilings and no money down, and he legalized what a federal judge has branded ‘kickbacks’ to brokers that have fueled the sale of overpriced and unsupportable loans. Three to four million families are now facing foreclosure, and Cuomo is one of the reasons why.”(See Wayne Barrett,“Andrew Cuomo and Fannie and Freddie: How the Youngest Housing and Urban Development Secretary in History Gave Birth to the Mortgage Crisis,” Village Voice, August 5, 2008).

Investors Business Daily had an editorial yesterday about how another federal “law designed to encourage minority homeownership” also contributed to the mortgage crisis by pressuring lenders to make risky loans..

Location hidden

#653964 May 30, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd have paid for your abortion.
Maybe we can still work something out.
You're worth more dead than alive to that new wife.
You were a failed abortion and came out anyways - from the wrong hole.

“wisdom”

Location hidden

#653968 May 30, 2012
cway wrote:
<quoted text>
What low level waste?
A nuclear pile inside a power plant simply heats water to steam, which in turn drives a turbine.
How about the billions wasted on Yucca mountain?

“wisdom”

Location hidden

#653969 May 30, 2012
cway wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not BS if the Republican secretary of state purged thousands of eligible voters off the rolls in a race Bush "won" by just over 500 votes.
<quoted text>
Iraq, yes. But regarding Afghanistan, if you feel Bin Laden was behind 9-11, the Taliban become complicit by sheltering him.
<quoted text>
Two wrongs don't make a right. And it must change or we are no longer a civilized nation.
<quoted text>
Indeed. Care to elaborate on that?
<quoted text>
Blaming shrub still flies. But now Obama is complicit as well. Give yourself a point.
<quoted text>
I disagree. The Republicans have been rabid and over the top since Obama took office. Congressman Joe Wilson yelled "You Liar" at him within three months of being sworn in. Since when did any Democrat do the same with Bush?
Add to this the tea baggers marching about with portraits of Obama wearing a Swastika. Or portrayed as Stalin. Blaming the guy for Bush's recession. It's all sheer hatred without much foundation.
Obama didn't steal the 2008 election. He didn't lie us into an unnecessary war. Hasn't raised taxes or taken away anyone's guns.
Brokeback Barak can't open his yap without lying.

The leftist NYT's disagree's with your assessment of the election, so does Al Gore, you might want to re think your silly position.

The far left NYT's, mind you:

New York Times Perpetuates the Myth that George Bush Won the 2000 Election

May 29, 2008 |

"In 2001 painstaking postmortems of the Florida count, one by the New York Times and another by a consortium of newspapers, concluded that Mr. Bush would have come out slightly ahead, even if all the votes counted throughout the state had been retallied." Alessandra Stanley, New York Times, May 23, 2008, in a review of the HBO television movie, "Recount"

“wisdom”

Location hidden

#653970 May 30, 2012
azazel wrote:
<quoted text>
carol dear ur a nice lady but your interpretation and understanding is skewed. tax should be fair not the burden of the middle and low middle class.
no one is talking about taking every dime the wealthy make. they should however pay their fair share. the monies collected go to our military our poor and our deficit. hopefully. its not a redistribution of wealth.
the scare tactics employed by the republican party need to be scrutinized especially if youre going to support the party. just as democrats need to scrutinize their own party more closely as theyre equally guilty.
btw do you know what class contributes most of monies charities receive? the middle class.
I've decided I'm the one who decides what taxes are "fair", I'm sure that's ok with you?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fort Lauderdale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 1 hr Pearl Jam 306,974
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr Mothra 49,184
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 12 hr scirocco 71,008
Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 14 hr Vic 96,625
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 17 hr TRD 68,882
africa23 - _tel od out fo in protest is spy whyte Thu africhaiti 1
Review: Adam Ryan And Levine Inc Dec 16 benrusso 7
Fort Lauderdale Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Fort Lauderdale People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Fort Lauderdale News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Fort Lauderdale

Personal Finance