Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

“God bless you Goerge W. Bush”

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#653941 May 30, 2012
PDupont wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure the old right wing trick of when we’re losing on facts, let’s change the subject. How many non combatants were killed in Bush’s adventure in Iraq? How many drone attacks did Bush order?
That American citizenAnwar al-Awlaki was involved in hostile action against this country. During the Civil War Confederate soldiers were also citizens but did we try to arrest them first? During WWII some German Americans went to Europe to join the German Army. Did that buy them any consideration on the battlefield?
You’re an idoit!
You were whining about facts airhead, so I gave you some and then you obfuscate because you can't refute the facts libtard. Knock yourself out. You loons said reagan was an idiot.

Guess what that idiot did with help from Gorby & Maggie? Freed eastern Europe and dissolved the U.S.S.R. and the Cold War.

President Reagan told Gorby to "Take down this wall!" and the Brelin Wall fell.

We all know you are the real idiot libtard. You're safe with that prize. Nobody else comes close, moron.

I'm sure it's way past your bedtime old geeser and you are probably reading this Thursday morning while thinking about who you can mooch off of today, sniveling De,mocRat loser.

Later obfuscater. Go visit Obama and eat a dog.

Since: Oct 08

Somewhere, Tennessee

#653942 May 30, 2012
Gunner wrote:
<quoted text>
Please do not disrespect actual medal of honor recipients. The award Obama is handing out is a joke.
Why are we surprised?

Barack HUSSEIN Obama, aka Barry Soetoro makes a mockery out of any & everything our country USED to hold in high regard.

He's intent on insulting us and is so brazen to do it publicly.
RepublicansAgain stGuns

Russellville, KY

#653943 May 30, 2012
loulee rat mouth fl wrote:
<quoted text> But that's all Obama can say...the same old ficticious hopey-changey agenda.
Mitt promises to lower taxes on the rich to create jobs, deregulate Wall St, and the banks, start a war with Iran and do away with Medicare by turning it in to a private pay system. That pretty much sums it up. If you want to know how it works just look at the end of the Bush years.
Lily Boca Raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#653944 May 30, 2012
Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Too dumb to be embarrassed.(he's probably lookin' for the link)
'nite all!
Goodnight, nightshift has arrived

Location hidden

#653945 May 30, 2012
loulee rat mouth fl wrote:
<quoted text> lily's hot flashes in the 70's now.
She's over that stage and moving on to the saggy, baggy chin look and rigamortis. Just picture that libturds jowels!
flub_upper_smoke r_joint

Blanchard, OK

#653946 May 30, 2012
RepublicansAgainstGuns wrote:
<quoted text>There has been no "failure" of Obama. Two years of straight job growth is a 50 year record.
Obama failed...you can't buy success with foodstamps alone...
loulee rat mouth fl

Lakewood, NJ

#653947 May 30, 2012
<quoted text>Mitt promises to lower taxes on the rich to create jobs, deregulate Wall St, and the banks, start a war with Iran and do away with Medicare by turning it in to a private pay system. That pretty much sums it up. If you want to know how it works just look at the end of the Bush years.
You really shouldn't believe everything you read in the book authored by Grey Ghost. It's all fairytales, just like what Obama peddles. Sober up, kick lily out of your trailer right now, and go to bed. Things will be clearer in the morning.
loulee rat mouth fl

Lakewood, NJ

#653948 May 30, 2012
Lily Boca Raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Good Lord! She's going on an all night binge!

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#653949 May 30, 2012
Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Link?
I mean, you lied about it once already.
I'm just sayin.
Hurry it up, way past my bedtime.
WTF? Lied? Then why post the correction? Find it yourself, stupid fck.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#653950 May 30, 2012
Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Guess your mom wasn't there to read it for ya. He's the nominee of the Libertarian Party. Ya see, its a different Party, its not Democrat OR Republican. Those are the parties that phucked all this up dontcha remember? Weren't you watching?
Mom? I use that on your other character. You seem to mimic what others do to you.

"On April 21, 2011 Johnson announced via Twitter, "I am running for president." He followed this announcement with a speech at the New Hampshire State House in Concord, New Hampshire. He was the first of an eventually large field to announce his candidacy for the Republican presidential nomination."

But then he realized he didn't have a snow ball's chance in hell. He still doesn't, but at least he'll be able to see his name on the ballot.

From what's I've read about him, I agree with a lot of what he has to say. I'm guessing you don't have a huge problem with private prisons.
RepublicansAgain stGuns

Russellville, KY

#653951 May 30, 2012
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
You were whining about facts airhead, so I gave you some and then you obfuscate because you can't refute the facts libtard. Knock yourself out. You loons said reagan was an idiot.
Guess what that idiot did with help from Gorby & Maggie? Freed eastern Europe and dissolved the U.S.S.R. and the Cold War.
President Reagan told Gorby to "Take down this wall!" and the Brelin Wall fell.
We all know you are the real idiot libtard. You're safe with that prize. Nobody else comes close, moron.
I'm sure it's way past your bedtime old geeser and you are probably reading this Thursday morning while thinking about who you can mooch off of today, sniveling De,mocRat loser.
Later obfuscater. Go visit Obama and eat a dog.
Obama told the Arab leaders in his Egypt speech to let their people have freedom. How many countries have over thrown their Government now?

Location hidden

#653952 May 30, 2012
<quoted text>Mitt promises to lower taxes on the rich to create jobs, deregulate Wall St, and the banks, start a war with Iran and do away with Medicare by turning it in to a private pay system. That pretty much sums it up. If you want to know how it works just look at the end of the Bush years.
Zzzzzzzzzz. Has anyone ever told you that you are boring?

Location hidden

#653953 May 30, 2012
flub_upper_smoker_joint wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama failed...you can't buy success with foodstamps alone...
LOL!

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#653954 May 30, 2012
<quoted text>
Yes, women should have the choice and affordable access to abortion without fear of harassment from religious fanatics. Abortion is legal in this country, and, yes that is good. Without it, women will end up on kitchen tables using coat hangers and bleed to death like before.
Yes, birth control and free or affordable access to it is good.
Yes, you are still a dummy. Gfy, aren't you ever embarrassed by how fin dumb you are?
$300 is all it costs to prevent a child from suffering, isn't that right, lily?

You are the only pro-abortion person I bet any of us on here have "met".

Location hidden

#653955 May 30, 2012
<quoted text>
Will they change your bed pan? It's getting a little stinky!
Gunner

Cromwell, CT

#653956 May 30, 2012
ImRight59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are we surprised?
Barack HUSSEIN Obama, aka Barry Soetoro makes a mockery out of any & everything our country USED to hold in high regard.
He's intent on insulting us and is so brazen to do it publicly.
Bob Dylan? Some Commie named Delores Huertas?

The medal he's handing out is the medal of freedom, nothing at all like the medal of honor. The previous poster probably never heard of the latter.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#653957 May 30, 2012
Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Too dumb to be embarrassed.(he's probably lookin' for the link)
'nite all!
You're too dumb to use google. I copied directly from the page.

Location hidden

#653958 May 30, 2012
<quoted text>Obama told the Arab leaders in his Egypt speech to let their people have freedom. How many countries have over thrown their Government now?
WTF are you talking about wierdo? Get lost loser. I'm not interested in you. Waaayyy too boring. Sorry.
Gunner

Cromwell, CT

#653960 May 30, 2012
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
You're too dumb to use google. I copied directly from the page.
We've reached the point where only retard lily still thinks Turdzinger is smart. Stick a fork in him.
Gunner

Cromwell, CT

#653961 May 30, 2012
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
$300 is all it costs to prevent a child from suffering, isn't that right, lily?
You are the only pro-abortion person I bet any of us on here have "met".
Apparently we've run her off. As Turdzinger goes, so goes ol' Three Sheets.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fort Lauderdale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr OzRitz 48,382
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 2 hr Kathwynn 306,564
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 7 hr JOEL 70,577
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 11 hr TRD 68,765
Ft. Lauderdale Arrests Homeless Man At Meeting ... Fri Calvin Ralls 1
Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) Fri zazz 96,558
Review: Thug Custom Cycles Fri TRAVIS 1

Rip Current Statement for Broward County was issued at November 22 at 4:07PM EST

Fort Lauderdale Dating
Find my Match

Fort Lauderdale People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Fort Lauderdale News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Fort Lauderdale

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 11:53 am PST

Bleacher Report11:53AM
Lavonte David (Hamstring) Questionable for Sunday