Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.

Comments (Page 11,411)

Showing posts 228,201 - 228,220 of303,180
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Jun 08

Atrisco Village

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2012

Judged:

lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay Elise the 2nd.
Still no answers from you. That's okay. I didn't expect you to be able to provide reasonable answers to the questions I asked. Liars, as all PC have proven, can't.
I'm never far from your thoughts. Sorry, babe, you had your chance. That ship has sailed. Now, you are creeping, and it's pathetic.

Atrisco Village

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2012

lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, you sound like Junket too.
Neither Elise nor Junket can answer questions either and can only come back with meaningless stupidity. Junket talks about things being "unbecoming", as though what she posts is always "becoming". lol.
Again, don't care who you are, but we can play the guessing game too. Not that who you are matters, because I really don't care. The content of the posts is what matters to me and thus far, you haven't had any substance in the content of your posts. Just kiss up type of posts with PCers, and non-answers to questions asked of you.
What question did you ask, weirdette?

Atrisco Village

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2012

Constitution-lover wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok I wasnt going to come back but cant help it.
Murder is everyones business there baby killer!!!!!!!!!!
Yes, it is. If you know of any baby being killed, call 911.Hurry!

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2012

pupsilicious wrote:
“If a single living cell was found on a distant planet, scientists would exclaim that we have found life elsewhere in the universe. So why is a single living cell found in the womb of a pregnant woman not considered life?”
Who'd you steal that stupidity from Knutbar? Nobody's said its not "life".

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2012

Judged:

pupsilicious wrote:
<quoted text>Well, we know you are from Hell.
Well some people consider Baltimore to be hell, but I certainly didnt. Personally, I think hell is ANYWHERE that idiots like you are.

Atrisco Village

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2012

<quoted text>
Yea well a life is ended againt its will...THAT IS MURDER....
I am 45 years old and in perfect control.I am not the one saying abortion is a good thing. WHO IS OUT OF CONTROL BABY KILLER...
And embryo, a fetus has no will, silly.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2012

Judged:

lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
Because Foo said so, Michelle. Nice try. lol She's also mentioned Bangor, ME. How would I know? She directs those posts to me.
You're full of shit Lynne. I DEFY you to show where I've EVER "mentioned" Bangor Maine to you, about you, or on this forum, EVER -***EXCEPT in private email***, when you sent me a picture of Stephen King's gates. YOU didn't live there, and I NEVER at any time claimed you did. You forgetting you sent me pictures of your "NEW" home, and where it is? In fact, your earliest postings back in 2006 showed you being in Brewer Maine, and they still show that.

You REALLY want to go here Lynniekins? Becaue you KNOW I'll be happy to oblige if you want to keep lying and are too stupid to keep your big mouth shut.

Oh and BTW, of course I direct the posts to YOU, you ARE the OP that posted here as Lynne D, and you damn well know it. ANYTHING but your admission is a complete and unadulterated lie, and you damn well know that too.

Who DO you think you're kidding LYNNE?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2012

Judged:

lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
There she goes again, proof of Foo mentioning Bangor.
Except I said you're NOT from Bangor you complete and utter dumbass.
Obviously you're the one who posted Lyne was from Me as well. lol.
At NO time have I EVER claimed you were from Bangor as you claimed. In FACT, YOU are the one that posted it, very publically, before you became a complete COWARD and hid your ISP.

Clearly, you have many lies to hide. Cowardly liars often do.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2012

Judged:

lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny thing is, YOU said she was from Bangor ME, then changed your tune and stated she was what "originally?" from Ohio, Or Idaho or something like that. lol.
You're lying again Lynniekins. Again, I DEFY you to show where I've EVER AT ANYTIME OR ANY PLACE said YOU were from Bangor, OR where I claimed YOU were from "Ohio or Idaho or something like that".

Oh wait, you can't, because you're lying like you usually do.
Basically YOU posted it about it since I've been
Bullshit. I KNOW where you're from, I KNOW where you live, hell, I even have pictures of it that YOU sent me.

here and then changed your mind as to where she's supposedly from. PC boneheads are the only ones who believe what you boneheads post and thrive on rumor, because not one ever asks you people to prove your claims, like the fool Elise and some "newbie". lol, as if that poster is new, coming in going right for the posts about Lynne.
I have asked you liars t prove the claims you make about the past and the present of Lynne's life and all we ever hear are crickets. lol.
Only idiots, like Elise, would take idiots, like you or Chicky or any other PCer at their word without proof.
You guys suck at your own game you play here of 'trash the pro-lifers'. lol.
Lynniekins, the ONLY idiot here is you, if you think anyone buys your bullshit. Hell, even your own buds know you're full of shit.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2012

Judged:

lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
Your ignorance and inability to pay attention before jumping on something isn't my inability to make clear posts, pea brain.
Only you PCer boneheads can't understand my posts, while the intelligent and reasonable people can. Explain that one, fool.
Funny, nobody much pays you any attention other than those you claim "cant understand your posts". You're a useful idiot to MAYBE one or two people on your own side of the fence, the rest ignore your stupid ass.

The FACT is that since you've been posting here in 2006, you've never learned to think before you speak AND your lack of education doesn't allow you to communicate effectively - so you're in a CONSTANT state of justifying your own stupidity.

For YOUR sake I sincerely hope you convince yourself of these endless series of lies you've been winding yourself up in, during your latest incarnation here. Because the FACT IS that you're a lying damn joke to everyone else.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2012

Judged:

lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not the one posting fiction, lying chicky. Provide one post in which I posted a lie. Provide proof of your own claims. You can't.
I can. You've lied with EVERY post today where you claimed I said you live in Bangor, OR where you claimed I said you came from "Ohio or Idaho or something like that".

You're a LYING sack of shit Lynne.

But feel free to prove ME wrong.

“mama & baby”

Since: Oct 10

Pro Choice is Pro Life!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>Yea well a life is ended againt its will...THAT IS MURDER....

I am 45 years old and in perfect control.I am not the one saying abortion is a good thing. WHO IS OUT OF CONTROL BABY KILLER...
Actual you are out of control. And stupid as hell, too. STFU you baby killer.

“mama & baby”

Pro Choice is Pro Life!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>Ok I will call 911 on all the abortion clinics.
Yes and be sure to tell them there is murder at the abortion clinic.

When they release you from your 72 hour hold be sure to get back to us, you baby killer.

“mama & baby”

Pro Choice is Pro Life!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>A fetus is an unborn human. No matter what you murdering scum say.
Yes it is an unborn human. Now drag your murdering scum self outta here.

“Dan IS the Man”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
What regulations are on abortion???? There is some but not enough. Like I have said dont want abortion illegal. Just think late term abortions and multiple abortions and abortion for no good reason should be banned.....
And who are you to decide what is, or is not, a good reason? Who would get to decide for all women what is a good reason? A bunch of old crock male politicos? The old decrepit crock in the Vatican? Doctors? The local pedophile parish priest? Everyone but the women? You?

“Dan IS the Man”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2012

elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>I'm never far from your thoughts. Sorry, babe, you had your chance. That ship has sailed. Now, you are creeping, and it's pathetic.
It's a mess the way these fundies ask questions and then when they get an answer they swear up and down they didn't. What a stupid game they play.

“Dan IS the Man”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2012

<quoted text>
A fetus is an unborn human. No matter what you murdering scum say.
Meow! hissss!

Since: Nov 10

Breckenridge Colorado

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2012

Judged:

HAHAHAHA PRO -CHOICE AT A RECORD LOW!!!!41 percent HAHAHAHAHAH

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2012

Perhaps, but abortion is not murder. Murder is a legal term referring to an illegal killing. Abortion is not illegal. No matter how much the PLM yells, words actually have meaning.
<quoted text>
Ok I wasnt going to come back but cant help it.
Murder is everyones business there baby killer!!!!!!!!!!

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2012

Judged:

No, that is not true. A fetus has no will; it has no consciousness.

So soldiers and police are murderers, since the people they might kill certainly didn't want to die? Nope; that is not the definition of murder.

Screaming, "WHO IS OUT OF CONTROL BABY KILLER" might indicate a certain loss of control.
<quoted text>
Yea well a life is ended againt its will...THAT IS MURDER....

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 228,201 - 228,220 of303,180
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

23 Users are viewing the Fort Lauderdale Forum right now

Search the Fort Lauderdale Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Patrick n Angela 1,033,410
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 5 min former res 64,934
FL 2010 Florida Governor Race Election Results a "... (Nov '10) 40 min to Illuma Snotti shill 2,615
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Professor Emeritus Fellow 42,921
FL 'Hiccup girl' charged with murder in Florida (Oct '10) 1 hr AND 1,786
Cops: Florida official hid meth pipe in rectum 4 hr yy 4
Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 6 hr King George 95,786
•••
•••
•••
Fort Lauderdale Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Fort Lauderdale Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Fort Lauderdale People Search