Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday 309,255
Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision. Read more

“Don't kill me mom”

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#242471 Jun 9, 2012
Brilliant_Chicky wrote:
<quoted text>
it's raining and I'm cleaning. Maybe tomorrow.
Hows the former fetus doing? Why don't you go visit? Take time off from advocating killing and live a little.

Kiss the "sweeties"for sassy.

Kthanks.

“...sigh”

Since: Nov 09

Smithtown, NY

#242472 Jun 9, 2012
Brilliant_Chicky wrote:
<quoted text>
I made a mistake when I commented on late term abortion. I meant to say that there are few if any late term abortions done after viability.
It would be a great thing if every woman who became pregnant unplanned always wanted to remain pregnant and felt it would not be an impossible, devastating, financial burden. However, even if every woman practiced perfect birth control and even if babies were free, from birth thru college, there will still be women who do not want to remain pregnant or give birth, for whatever reason. There will be damaged fetuses and life threatening pregnancies. I will NEVER be a woman who will tell another woman that she MUST complete a pregnancy she doesn't want just because *I* think she should. That would be beyond selfish, arrogant and incomprehensible to me. No one should ever do that. Only the pregnant woman knows herself, her life, her needs and her situation.
Exactement.

“...sigh”

Smithtown, NY

#242473 Jun 9, 2012
Brilliant_Chicky wrote:
<quoted text>
I posted:
"Personally, I don't give ashit what other people think. The people that count to me here know that I've stated the truth and that truth came from Lynne D.
The big questions on every ones mind is:
Why does LilLoon care SO MUCH about what others say or think about LoonD if she is NOT LoonD?? Why is it LilLyinLoon CAN NOT allow a post about LoonDuh to go unanswered??
Obvious answer:
You are, IN FACT, LynneD, the deprave, narcissist, who described and even bragged about her delinquent behavior on these threads.
If I ever get bored, I'll retrieve those posts. In the meantime:
Why won't you admit who you are? You trolled here as Persevere until the bloviator outted you so we know you've lied before. We also know it's you. You know it's you. So why keep up the facade?
The only rational conclusion is that you are too embarrassed and ashamed to admit your true identity.
I asked you a question a long time ago and I'm going to try again:
Is a 13 or 15 year old that is having sex with an adult man being molested? It's a simple yes or no question. What is your answer?"
So you issued another mindless screed to avoid answering me and AGAIN made an overly dramatic plea for proof about a person who is supposedly a stranger to you. Why?
Why didn't you answer a straight forward question about child molestation?
Is a 13 or 15 year old that is having sex with an adult man being molested? It's a simple yes or no question. What is your answer?
Precisely.

Besides, the Skank outed her - threw her uterus-free hiney under the bus, as it were - when she explained to me on another thread that Lynne was "afraid" to admit who she was because she was concerned that people knew her identity and would stalk her.

I recall telling the Skank that since we KNEW it was Lynne anyway, how would denying who she was deter someone from "stalking" her? The reality is is that no one gives a hoot about her enough to bother her IRL. We know who she is and other personal info about her, and have no intention or desire to use it.

Since: Jun 08

Atrisco Village

#242474 Jun 9, 2012
SassyJM wrote:
<quoted text> LOL right? These girls stalk you. The MINUTE foo(l) comes on, she hunts you down. Now Elise. Sunshine and lala are runners up.
Do you have a fat head from all the attention?LMAO
Do you have a tat head
Yup, you got me and Lily right. I'm a Lynne hunter and LLL's a fathead. Good work:-P

“...sigh”

Smithtown, NY

#242475 Jun 9, 2012
elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>Yup, you got me and Lily right. I'm a Lynne hunter and LLL's a fathead. Good work:-P
{{snicker}}

For once in her sorry life, the Skank is telling the truth!

“Dan IS the Man”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#242476 Jun 9, 2012
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't see a double standard. There are standards and there are no standards. There are morals and there are no morals. That's where free will comes in. You can pick to live either way. Get it 'free will'?
"There are standards and there are no standards. There are morals and there are no morals."

Wow, it's totally black and white like this, huh? Seems like what you're saying is people either have morals and standards based on your dogmatic beliefs or they have nothing.

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#242477 Jun 9, 2012
SassyJM wrote:
<quoted text> Hows the former fetus doing? Why don't you go visit? Take time off from advocating killing and live a little.
Kiss the "sweeties"for sassy.
Kthanks.
This just may happen to chickies sweeties, we all should pray it does....Emanuel Segatashya

was born in 1967 in a village called Rwamiko. His parents were pagans. He never attended school. Fis family was illiterate and had lived at a distant place, where there was no communication means e. g. radio. Segatashya did not know either how to make a sign of the Cross nor what the crosses around the mission station mean. As a 15 year old boy he started to have apparitions of Jesus. Soon after curiuos people started to come to see what is happening. The number of people interested rose since the words of a pagan shepherd attracted attention. Where does the knowledge on sacrament of repentance, sin, love come from?
Jesus Himself taught him how to make the sign of the Cross, how to pray Our Father, Hail Mary and the Rosary. Segatashya was baptized in 1983 and decided for the name Emanuel, as Jesus requested.

“Dan IS the Man”

Location hidden

#242478 Jun 9, 2012
John-K wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank heavens for the invention of the scroll-wheel!
Or thank Bill Gates maybe.

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#242479 Jun 9, 2012
Long Night Moon 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
Or thank Bill Gates maybe.
I could be wrong, but I thought that Bill Gates concerned himself solely with "software" developments and not "hardware" ones.
Perhaps I'm confusing him with Steve Jobs...

Since: Jun 08

Atrisco Village

#242480 Jun 9, 2012
John-K wrote:
<quoted text>
I could be wrong, but I thought that Bill Gates concerned himself solely with "software" developments and not "hardware" ones.
The mouse was developed by Apple, originally. I saw a documentary on Steve Jobs and that story was featured.

“GO BLACKHAWKS!!”

Since: Dec 07

Home of Lord Stanley!

#242481 Jun 9, 2012
SassyJM wrote:
<quoted text><snipped>Michele barely posts here so how would she know anything about what is said here?@@
Tis true, I hardly post here. However, that doesn't negate the fact that I do read this forum on a regular basis and I post when something piques my curiosity.

“Dan IS the Man”

Location hidden

#242482 Jun 9, 2012
John-K wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO! I don't know who we should pay homage to for our ability to scroll by things we don't want to read.

“Beauty on four legs”

Since: Sep 06

Location hidden

#242483 Jun 9, 2012
cpeter1313 wrote:
Honey, ill lily is proof that there is no cure for the common scold.
<quoted text>
I am SO reusing this!

“Proud to be a Wiccan Priest”

Jonesboro AR

#242484 Jun 9, 2012
elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>I don't count your posts. Thanks for the idea. You are much more diligent in your stalking than I. I hope someday attain the skill that you have, oh Mistress Nutjob.
She has a talent alright.. It just not a talent that i would want to own myself... ;->

“Proud to be a Wiccan Priest”

Jonesboro AR

#242485 Jun 9, 2012
Long Night Moon 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
So western religion is based on double-standards that the fundies enthusiastically employ in their *arguments.
not just double standards but a contradiction in terms as well.

Think about this for a moment.
Mary gets knocked up by god. Who didn't give her a choice.. In any other story this would be a rape. But Mary is happy about all this....

Mary knocked up by a god she had no choice to say no to in the first place. Mary is now happy about this unwanted pregnancy by a god., That we are now to believe that ole Joesph is all to happy to care of now.

In a culture that not only frowns on this, but has some very lethal consequences to the woman for carrying a kid that is not her husbands.

Ummm does any one else see some blatant contradictions going on here?

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#242486 Jun 9, 2012
lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
^^Psycho liar. lol
You "DEFY" me to prove? Like I wouldn't be up for the challenge to find the proof I know for a fact is here? lol.
Then DO it Lynne. Oh wait, you can't, because you're a lying sack of shit.
I think it's great that you give so many opportunities for PLers to prove you're a pathological liar.
That's YOU projecting now. But feel free to PROVE it by PROVING your claim that **I** claimed YOU (posting as Lynne D) live in Bangor Maine OR that **I** EVER said you live in "Idaho or somewhere".
Now remember you just mentioned "Brewer Maine", for the next time I mention some area in Maine that you claim about Lynne.
I'm not claiming a thing, it was YOUR ISP. Here's you discussing it:

http://www.topix.com/forum/news/abortion/THT7...

**I** have NEVER mentioned ANY place specifically that you live, tho I DO know where that is.

YOU claimed I mentioned it, then PROVE it bitch. For once in your PATHEIC existance, PROVE WHAT YOU CLAIM.

Oh wait - you CANT, since I NEVER at ANY time on ANY forum did what you're claiming.

Seem's YOU are the pathological liar Lynne D.
lol. Keep my mouth shut? About the things [you] post here and I'm [not] lying about?
Except you ARE lying about claiming **I** EVER at ANY time "mentioned" where you live OTHER than the state of Maine, which was your ISP before you became a fuckingcoward and hid your ISP, just like you're doing now.
You think your silly threats are effective? Hell no, Toots. If you and your friends are going to try to accuse me of supposedly "slipping up" and "proving" I would only know something if I was Lynne, or accuse me of lying as to where I get the information I use in my posts about her; I'm going to post the truth, as I always do, and as I have this time.
(cont.)
Except you're NOT posting the truth Lynne, and you NEVER do and EVERYONE here knows it.

So again, YES, I DEFY you to show where I've EVER "mentioned " Bangor Maine to you, about you, or on this forum, EVER -***EXCEPT in private email***, when you sent me a picture of Stephen King's gates. YOU didn't live there, and I NEVER at any time claimed you did. You forgetting you sent me pictures of your "NEW" home, and where it is?

Hell Lynniekins, I just took a look back at some old mails, and I even know who built your house and the square footage. You forget you liked to brag.

Now AGAIN, given I KNOW where you live (or lived when you moved to the new digs back in 2007), I would NEVER have claimed you lived in Bangor OR ANYWHERE ELSE (as you also claimed when you LIED). But yeah, PROVE IT.

Location hidden

#242487 Jun 9, 2012
lil Lily wrote:
(cont. to Foo)
What are you getting your feathers all ruffled about to where you think it's appropriate in any way to get so forceful in your denials...of the TRUTH I posted, bonehead?[you] ARE the one who mentioned Maine 1st, then your other PC friends spoke of it as well, and [you] are the one who mentioned Bangor 1st. I absolutely CAN prove it.
Then back up what your big mouth is claiming instead of your continual verbal diarrhea that says NOTHING.
So yeah, you're the one who brought up Bangor, Maine
Again, you're lying, but feel free to PROVE IT.
and is how I knew Lynne was from Maine. Michelle asked me how I knew and I told the truth.[you] posted it.
Except I did NOT post it. You "knew it" because you ARE Lynne D and you know damn well what your ISP was.
I mentioned the pictures you sent me of Stephen King's gates, and HE lives in Bangor. I NEVER said YOU lived there you dumbass.
Let me refresh your poor memory, bonehead.(Liars can't keep track of their lies and you people keep proving that.] Do you recall a conversation here quite awhile back, in which you were trying to prove that what you were saying [about a topic of discussion at the time](can't recall what it was about, it was your obsessive stupidity claimed], and the proof could be found in certain books? At which time you looked into book stores in the [Bangor] area and specifically stated that the certain is in book stores in [the Bangor area], and suggested I call them to find out to prove your claims? You did all that believing you could prove anything about your claim. You used the "Bangor area" as being [the area] Lynne lived. Yes,[you are] the one who mentioned [Maine] and you mentioned [Bangor] having to do with Lynne. It's not rocket science to put the 2 together, nor is it a lie to claim you mentioned "Bangor, Maine".
WTF are you babbling about?
AGAIN, I at NO time mentioned YOU LIVED IN BANGOR MAINE as you are claiming. Not once, not in ANY way, shape or form.
YOU claimed I said SPECIFICALLY that you lived in Bangor, and I did not. YOU claimed SPECIFICALLY that I said you " lived in Ohio or Idaho or something like that", and AGAIN you're FLAT OUT LYING.
Dont forget Lynne, you have POSTED from another state in the past, twice that I know of - but I have NEVER mentioned that here to you or to ANYONE else since you have been posting under THIS name.
The ONLY way you'd know that is because you ARE Lynne D, something everyone here already knows.

Location hidden

#242488 Jun 9, 2012
lil Lily wrote:
It's ALL right in the thread and I do provide proof of what I claim, unless you idiots admit what I said is true. Either way, works for me.
Once again for the stupid Lynne, I dont remember the conversation, but I know for a fact I did NOT EVER AT ANY TIME say you lived in Bangor Maine, which IS WHAT YOU CLAIMED.

You ALSO claimed that I said you lived in "Idaho" or whatever, I'd like to see you back up THAT lie as well. Was that ALSO in this "bookstore" discussion you claim we had?

Its a pity you cant just admit you misspoke, because you make yourself look like a complete ass.

Location hidden

#242489 Jun 9, 2012
elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>Lily spends more time explaining herself than anyone I have ever experienced. Her problem is that she cares so much what everyone thinks of her. Someone effed her up bad as a kid.
SOme might say they didn't f'her up bad enough.

She seems to think anyone here takes her seriously, besides the Skank, and even SHE doesn't take her seriously. Lynnie is a useful idiot, a tool for some others to play off of, but not much else.

Personally, I Think its amusing as hell to wind her up and see how long she spins. She's still as easy as she was as a teen apparently.

Location hidden

#242490 Jun 9, 2012
lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
"Except I said you're NOT from Bangor you complete and utter dumbass."
Yes, recently pea brain. I wasn't talking about what you said recently.
"At NO time have I EVER claimed you were from Bangor as you claimed."
Is that the loophole you're going to try to latch onto, something I misspoke?
You didn't misspeak. You flat out lied. Then you followed that LIE with post after post of MORE lies trying to justify your FIRST lie. NOW you're trying to claim you misspoke, and somehow its MY fault for not understanding your "misspeaking"??? ROFLMAO!!!!!! You're sick in the head bitch!.

Thiis is a prime example of your lack of education and inablity to think and speak clearly and succently.

You made TWO claims. One was that I said you lived in Bangor Maine, when in FACT I NEVER did at ANY time in the history of this forum. Period.

Your SECOND lying claim, was that I said you "came from Ohio or Idaho or something like that".

I never said that either. Not in ANY WAY, SHAPE OR FORM.

But keep lying Lynne. Keep talking about yourself in the third person. We KNOW you're mentally ill already, perhaps this is a full fledged schizophrenic episode brought on by your incessent and constant lies about who you are and your history here.

Only mentally ill folks talk about thenselves in the third person as you do.

And make no mistake Lynne, nobody's fooled by this or any of your other bullshit.

And make no mistake about this too Lynne, I and others WILL take what you say and toss it back in your stupid face time and again, JUST like we've been doing since 2006.

You're so focused on being an ass, on lecturing on ad nauseum about how much you dont care (for page after page and day after day, yet you never shut up....) that you dont bother to actually think before you write, and then you STILL dont think before you hit post. And THEN you bitch when YOUR OWN WORDS are thrown back at you when you LIE.

You may be in your late 50's, but you're still the same spoiled brat you were when you were slutting around as a teen.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fort Lauderdale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 9 min Grey Ghost 1,206,803
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 27 min Ratloder 69,313
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 5 hr Shaniquah 97,003
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 6 hr litesong 52,331
Military Drills in Fort Lauderdale March 26-27 ... 15 hr freedomrik 2
News Mrs. Bush: History will vindicate her husband (Jun '08) Sat FFS- 54,567
News Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) Mar 26 scirocco 71,697
Fort Lauderdale Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Fort Lauderdale People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]