Miami woman dies in I-95 crash

Full story: South Florida Sun-Sentinel

A car accident on northbound 1-95 Friday night left a 21-year-old Miami woman dead and two other women from Miramar and Hollywood in critical condition.
Comments
1 - 18 of 18 Comments Last updated Sep 25, 2008
ANONYMOUS

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#2 Sep 20, 2008
You better wear a seatbelt, it's the law.
Suzy Q

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#3 Sep 20, 2008
Yong lives lost.. so sad. My deepest condolences to the family. and may the injured people heal from their physical and emotional scars.
Suzy Q

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#4 Sep 20, 2008
P.S. sorry about the typo.. I meant Young.
Obama 08

AOL

#5 Sep 20, 2008
My prayers go out to each and everyone family in this tragic moment. I want the family to know that GUCC and friends are here for them.
simone

Apopka, FL

#6 Sep 20, 2008
kimone was a dear friend of mine. partically family.. i'm so distrraught and can't imagine what eeveryone is going thru right now in miami. kimone i love u boo.everyone else im praying for ur recovery..
Liberals Suck

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#7 Sep 20, 2008
You can lead a horse to water but you can't make them wear safety belts.
concerned one

United States

#9 Sep 20, 2008
Here we go some more (again). Another tragic incident involving a auto vehicle.
YaYa

Boynton Beach, FL

#10 Sep 20, 2008
<<<Authorities say Senior was driving north on I-95 in an exit lane for Pembroke Road when it somehow lost control and veered left, into the way of a tractor-trailer in the center lane.>>>

There was a "cel phone" in the story somewhere, I bet.
cracker

Boynton Beach, FL

#12 Sep 20, 2008
YaYa wrote:
<<<Authorities say Senior was driving north on I-95 in an exit lane for Pembroke Road when it somehow lost control and veered left, into the way of a tractor-trailer in the center lane.>>>
There was a "cel phone" in the story somewhere, I bet.
More like her friends saying, "no , no, next exit!!!!!!!
Snatch

United States

#13 Sep 20, 2008
White people in Miami/Miramar? Must be a misprint.
at least

Hollywood, FL

#14 Sep 20, 2008
they were getting good MPG
Honky Tonk

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#16 Sep 20, 2008
I'm sorry to here someone is dead...but people down here needs to learn how to FOOKING DRIVE DOWN here. Thats why I drive a JACKED 4x4 with a fat dip lip to avoid be killed by you ignorant drivers! After I run over you....I'll spit on you!
OMG

Panama City, FL

#18 Sep 20, 2008
Some of you people are so damn inconsiderate. A person is dead and lives will never be the same. I know Kimone and am disgusted at how some of you can come on here and say some of the most ignorant things. Kimone, may you rest in peace, you have no more worries boo. We'll see when we get there. Love u girl...
George

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#19 Sep 20, 2008
She just wanted to get back to the HWY, because noticed that she got into the wrong exit.

Since: Aug 08

United States

#21 Sep 20, 2008
concerned one wrote:
Here we go some more (again). Another tragic incident involving a auto vehicle.
CONCERNED ONE IS THIS ALL YOU CAN SAY.
Divine

Miami, FL

#23 Sep 22, 2008
It is moments like these when we take the time to consider life and to give God thanks for the life He has given us in allowing us to live to see another day. I know some of the young ladies in this accident and my prayer is with each one of them that God will give them the miracle most of us are praying for as God is the giver of Life. Kimone your voice was beautiful here in the earth and I know you must sound even more angelic now, my prayer is with your mother that God will give her the strength, you will be greatly miss
AST

United States

#24 Sep 22, 2008
It is quite rare when you can find a young person who loves the Lord and who ministers ; honey, from an adult point of view, you rocked my boat. You touched my life in many ways than one. My prayers are 4 your family and the families of the others who were involved in the accident. Miss you Kimone, when I get weary, when I get sad, I'll always remember your songs.
Anonymous Reply

United States

#25 Sep 25, 2008
ANONYMOUS wrote:
You better wear a seatbelt, it's the law.
but, here's the more sad thing about it, the person who died WAS wearing her seat belt and I know for a fact!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fort Lauderdale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min TheIndependentMaj... 1,102,001
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 6 min litesong 46,389
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 6 min J RULES 69,103
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 10 min DAVID27 305,495
is Broadview Park still called trash can alley 54 min itscrossville 1
the outlaws motorcycle gang in south Florida is... (Feb '11) 1 hr wordman aka big s... 223
FL Who do you support for Attorney General in Flor... (Oct '10) 9 hr AWAKE 2,125
•••
•••
•••

Fort Lauderdale Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Fort Lauderdale People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Fort Lauderdale News, Events & Info