Comments
1 - 5 of 5 Comments Last updated May 27, 2012
Laura

Elizabethtown, KY

#1 May 26, 2012
I had my purse stolen out of my shopping cart last week, I was loading my groceries in the car and dropped a bag someone must have been watching me because when I stood back up my purse was gone. I don't know why I'm putting this on here, I just feel so violated and wanted others to know that nothing is safe. I am not a naive person, I'm actually pretty street smart so I guess it makes it harder for me to accept that I was robbed. I'm from Chicago, have lived and traveled all over the world, I know how to protect me and my belongings in a crowd. It angers and saddens me at the same time, they didn't get any money, I don't have any and I cancelled all my cards and blocked my bank account within mins. But they have my phone with all my numbers in it and the pictures of my grandson, he lives in out west and they text me pictures, I can't replace those. And they got my little yellow purse, a birthday gift from my husband, for medical reasons I cant carry a large purse anymore and this was a special thing to me. I know they don't care or else they wouldn't have taken it. But I am on the look outfit that purse, it's not a common one so I will know it when I see it. I guess I just wanted to vent and warn others to be extra vigilant in everything you do.
LOLMAN

Louisville, KY

#2 May 26, 2012
Sorry to hear, probably pillhead junkies. Trying to score some $$$ to go buy suicide in a bottle
That way

Knoxville, TN

#3 May 26, 2012
Laura wrote:
I had my purse stolen out of my shopping cart last week, I was loading my groceries in the car and dropped a bag someone must have been watching me because when I stood back up my purse was gone. I don't know why I'm putting this on here, I just feel so violated and wanted others to know that nothing is safe. I am not a naive person, I'm actually pretty street smart so I guess it makes it harder for me to accept that I was robbed. I'm from Chicago, have lived and traveled all over the world, I know how to protect me and my belongings in a crowd. It angers and saddens me at the same time, they didn't get any money, I don't have any and I cancelled all my cards and blocked my bank account within mins. But they have my phone with all my numbers in it and the pictures of my grandson, he lives in out west and they text me pictures, I can't replace those. And they got my little yellow purse, a birthday gift from my husband, for medical reasons I cant carry a large purse anymore and this was a special thing to me. I know they don't care or else they wouldn't have taken it. But I am on the look outfit that purse, it's not a common one so I will know it when I see it. I guess I just wanted to vent and warn others to be extra vigilant in everything you do.
Sorry to hear that Laura, people suck so bad it makes it hard to like anyone anymore!
curious

Vine Grove, KY

#4 May 26, 2012
See if they can use the cell phone to track the location. Go to the police and they will contact your cell provider and at the very least you could possibly get your phone back. Hopefully they will get the purse, too.

Sorry this happened to you, but best of luck catching this jerk.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#5 May 27, 2012
Laura wrote:
Did you check with where you were shopping and see if they had surveillance cameras?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fort Knox Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hmh bankruptcy 8 min Nurse rick 1
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 17 min Anne52 81,595
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 29 min Mitch 1,282
Etown Arby's closed 32 min The Piegan 28
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 58 min Nutz 151,117
New EMS Director 2 hr HC Medic 3
sociopath shawn foley at agc nights drives a bl... 3 hr Cardsfan1 1
•••
•••
•••

Fort Knox Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Fort Knox People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE