someone

United States

#1 Nov 24, 2009
valley health is so unprofessional. i was there the other day and someone called them on the phone after she got off the phone she was talkin to the other lady saying something about "omg if shes pregnant", they are not suppose to talk about peoples business, thats not only rude that is really uncalled for. dont let me get started about the "actual" doctors that work there.
Susie

Morehead, KY

#2 Nov 24, 2009
I agree I was told after I had a mild std that I should be more careful who I went out with...90percent of the guys i date are married ...I told the bitch that she better get checked cause i probaly have been out with her husband...You would not believe her response talking to a classy lady like myself...I told her she couldn't spell classy ...Just beside I let a few married men inside on a date for a beer don't make me a whore...and I wouldn't have gotten a std if it wasn't the their dirty wifes here in Fort Gay hate this town sometimes.....
kenova

Mineral Ridge, OH

#3 Nov 24, 2009
hey (some one )i'm on your side on that..no one from thier work should be talking about other people why thay are at work.and for ya (susie)this may not be your real name but what the he** ever. one thing i would like to say is that if go and find your own man then this would not happend to ya & the other woman that does get that std.i'm so glad that my husband does not sleep around on me because he goes with me will ever i go or i go with him..he told me that he would never do that to me because my first ex-husband did cheat on me and i told him to leave & not come back.you wh**** out her make's me sick that does this sh** to other people out her do you think of the family & the kid's that thay have no ya don't.honey i hate to tell ya that one day ya will get the wrong man out her if not his wife get's your sorry a** first.i'm so glad that i do not live in that wh*** town.just find ya a man & leave the marry men a long.ya have a happy thanksgiving i'm going to be with my family....o hope ya have a family to go to on thanksgiving day not a marry man......
amen

United States

#4 Nov 24, 2009
kenova wrote:
hey (some one )i'm on your side on that..no one from thier work should be talking about other people why thay are at work.and for ya (susie)this may not be your real name but what the he** ever. one thing i would like to say is that if go and find your own man then this would not happend to ya & the other woman that does get that std.i'm so glad that my husband does not sleep around on me because he goes with me will ever i go or i go with him..he told me that he would never do that to me because my first ex-husband did cheat on me and i told him to leave & not come back.you wh**** out her make's me sick that does this sh** to other people out her do you think of the family & the kid's that thay have no ya don't.honey i hate to tell ya that one day ya will get the wrong man out her if not his wife get's your sorry a** first.i'm so glad that i do not live in that wh*** town.just find ya a man & leave the marry men a long.ya have a happy thanksgiving i'm going to be with my family....o hope ya have a family to go to on thanksgiving day not a marry man......
I agree with ya kenova. Old susie needs to stay away from married men. I think she needs to go to a head doctor. sounds like she needs more than beer and chips. stay off here susie nobody wants to hear you very stupid,very sick,very sluty,very dumb, very cheating, omg I could go on and on like the bunny. stay off here susie. wish i knew who u were. I put a sock in it, or something worse..
Supporting our troops

Saint Albans, WV

#5 Nov 24, 2009
I think poor, misunderstood "Susie" is just trying to adapt to this crazy mixed-up world we live in. "She" gives and gives and gives, and all she asks for in return is beer and chips. We should all take a cue from Susie and give back to this community that has given so much to us!

Same Conclusion

Charleston, WV

#6 Nov 25, 2009
I have been there several times. The receptionists have done that for a while. They will even talk about the patients after they are called back to the rooms.

I went there for my first pregnancy. About 5-6 mths along, I complained to my doc there that I was having some pains. She told me "put it this way, if pregnancy was a job would you apply for it. The job description is headaches, pains, nausea, blah blah." I made an appointment with my previous doc in Huntington. They did an ultrasound right off the bat. I got a call the next day telling me to get off my feet and was put on bed rest for the remainder of the pregnancy. I just wonder if I had stayed with them if I would have my oldest child now. Anyone I find out is pregnant and goes there, I highly advise them to find an alternative doctor.
candy

Huntington, WV

#7 Nov 25, 2009
call the main office in huntington and report it, it is illegal to talk about your patients no matter what, and especially if it is loud enough for another patient to hear it. Also, susie your gross, sleeping with married men, who probably also sleep with other women than you, plus their wife! ugh disgusting!
1 post removed

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#9 Nov 26, 2009
I just had to comment to susie, you are really nasty...lmao keep up sleeping with married men and you wont have to worry about an std killing you it will be a wife......lmao
amen

United States

#10 Nov 27, 2009
Stephanie Marcum White wrote:
I just had to comment to susie, you are really nasty...lmao keep up sleeping with married men and you wont have to worry about an std killing you it will be a wife......lmao
way to go stephanie. Somebody will kick old susie nasty skanky a## one day. hope I'm their to see it.
curious

United States

#11 Sep 28, 2010
Whats wrong with the doc there? Was thinking of going there.
wondering

Warrendale, PA

#12 Sep 28, 2010
Susie wrote:
I agree I was told after I had a mild std that I should be more careful who I went out with...90percent of the guys i date are married ...I told the bitch that she better get checked cause i probaly have been out with her husband...You would not believe her response talking to a classy lady like myself...I told her she couldn't spell classy ...Just beside I let a few married men inside on a date for a beer don't make me a whore...and I wouldn't have gotten a std if it wasn't the their dirty wifes here in Fort Gay hate this town sometimes.....
most of the guys you date are married damn baby where have you been all my life
poopoopeedo

Laguna Niguel, CA

#13 Sep 29, 2010
didnt adam brumfield work here? isnt he related to this amanda jordan? his sister or something?

Yea, the dreaded has happened....Michael Behymer has Amanda Nicole Jordan's personal information that EVERYBODY knows is NOT supposed to be given out. Especially to a scoundrel like Behymer! The way I got it is what is funny. I mean a real rib ticker.

This is not the best kept secret in the world, but last year I moved to Las Vegas. For those of you who do not know what it means to "port" a number, it means you can keep your phone number and transfer it with you wherever you go. You switch from ATT to Verizon,...you can port your number over from one provider to the other. Well, when I moved to Las Vegas I ported my home number over since I have a few things associated with that number and did not want to go through to process of changing the number.

A couple of months ago I start getting calls for Aaron Brumfield, who is Amanda Jordan's brother. As soon as they ask for Aaron I just hang up. A couple of weeks later they call and ask for Amanda Jordan and it turns out it is a credit card collection company. Long story short I confirmed Amanda's home address and her husbands name, and they give me her social security number and some other personal information. I wrote it down as I right down everything, and when they were done I was like, " why did you just give me her social security number and other personal information". They gave me all that information because they thought I was her husband Roger Lee. I laughed my ass off and they were like,...UUHHHHHHH. Stupid!

So now I have more information about Amanda than I am sure she would want me to have. She did not want the credit card company calling her house over a 756.00 credit card bill so what did she do (or mabye her mommy marcia britt did it)? She thought she was being smart and she gave them my phone number! When the credit card company calls me they think I am her husband Roger Lee Jordan so they start divulging personal and confidential information. I mean people buy paper shredders to protect themselves from getting the information that was given to me.

Now this can be spun however you like, but at the end of the day somebody did not want to pay a petty 756.00 credit card bill so they gave my phone number,...the one that i use for my fax machine and a call from time to time so i would get the bill collector calls. I myself would have just paid the 756.00. You ruin your credit over 756.00? How pettty. But, even if I did not pay the bill I would not give somebody else's number if only because I would feel like and idiot for skipping out on a petty ass 756.00 bill. All those yards sales they have selling all the fancy smancy things they do one would think they would pay a petty credit card bill. Tisk, Tisk.

Once I realized why they were calling I took one for Aaron and he owes money also. Deadbeats.
Dumb deadbeats.

I hope the that the Louisa police dept. or somebody from the KSP reads this because I can here Marcia, Amanda and the bunch screaming identity theft. Those deadbeat losers will go to the police and tell them I have all of this personal and sensitive information but they will leave out the part where they were dodging the bill collector and giving my number so their phone would ring. In fact, I am going to go to the subject and give a special little shout out to the KSP to try and catch an eye so they can be aware of the situation before they hear about it.

Pay your debts like normal people. You people are white trash.

Funny.
true enough

Winchester, KY

#14 Oct 2, 2010
someone wrote:
valley health is so unprofessional. i was there the other day and someone called them on the phone after she got off the phone she was talkin to the other lady saying something about "omg if shes pregnant", they are not suppose to talk about peoples business, thats not only rude that is really uncalled for. dont let me get started about the "actual" doctors that work there.
I heard from an employee that the younger girls that work there will go back in the med rec room, pull the charts of people that they know and look thru the chart to see what they can find. I have been sitting in the lobby and have overheard very unprofessional comments and have witnessed even worse behavior. As small a town as we have, you know they know better than to hire trash. They lady that is over the girls in that office needs fired right along with that gossiping hateful bunch. I hope someone busts them for viloating HIPPA. Nosy skanks.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#15 Oct 3, 2010
well i was going to take my son here but Not Now!
illegal act

Logan, WV

#16 Oct 3, 2010
true enough wrote:
<quoted text>
I heard from an employee that the younger girls that work there will go back in the med rec room, pull the charts of people that they know and look thru the chart to see what they can find. I have been sitting in the lobby and have overheard very unprofessional comments and have witnessed even worse behavior. As small a town as we have, you know they know better than to hire trash. They lady that is over the girls in that office needs fired right along with that gossiping hateful bunch. I hope someone busts them for viloating HIPPA. Nosy skanks.
call the office in Huntington..and report this..HIBA vilolations are illegal ...they fired some in the other office for that reason....
jcp

Louisa, KY

#17 Oct 4, 2010
illegal act wrote:
<quoted text>call the office in Huntington..and report this..HIBA vilolations are illegal ...they fired some in the other office for that reason....
Its called HIPA not HIBA. lol
Get your facts straight

United States

#18 Oct 4, 2010
true enough wrote:
<quoted text>
They lady that is over the girls in that office needs fired right along with that gossiping hateful bunch. I hope someone busts them for viloating HIPPA. Nosy skanks.
The Lady over the girls n the office is Rhonda Damron, She's a good christian lady who does not gossip she's worked there for more than 20 years and it would be best that you don't comment about her because anything that you would have to say would be negative and untrue..She's taken money out of her own pocket and given to patients who have been in need i've witnessed that myself
Leave Rhonda alone before the lord has revenge on you...
nonomous

Huntington, WV

#19 Oct 4, 2010
it is HIPPA!!!!!!
med tech

Louisa, KY

#20 Oct 6, 2010
nonomous wrote:
it is HIPPA!!!!!!
actually if you look it up on the internet its hipaa, so maybe wanna read up on it!
I agree

Louisa, KY

#21 Oct 6, 2010
I've been going there at fort gay valley health for many many year's,i also know Rhonda Damron would never do nothing wrong like letting this go on while she is working,i also have been to church with her and she is a great person who would help anyone and never tall a soul about it. I have never heard nothing going on in that clinic.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fort Gay Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Deputy Williamson Fri ths 7
cleat linville jr Fri dontmatterwho 2
rosalynn jenkins Fri georgia74 1
Who has been fired from walmart for stupid reas... (Jan '10) Fri Former Walmart Ma... 90
Tolsia coach Nov 16 pioneer fan 4 life 2
Where is Todd Marcum????? Nov 15 town of wayne 1
Mike Muncy Nov 14 letters 4
Fort Gay Dating
Find my Match

Fort Gay People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Fort Gay News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Fort Gay

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News