Vernal residents protest move-in of big business mine

Apr 3, 2012 Full story: KSL-TV

People in Uintah County are voicing their concerns about a proposed phosphate mine from a company with mining operations in the United States and Canada.

Full Story
Gramma Rita

Vernal, UT

#1 Apr 23, 2012
REALLY VERNAL???? WITH OUR ECONOMY IN THE TOILET, YOU "DON'T WANT" NEW INDUSTRY COMING IN??? THAT IS A DOUBLE EDGED SWORD IF I EVER HEARD ONE.....WE NEED ALL WE CAN GET HERE...THEY DON'T RUIN THE ENVIRONMENT, THEY DO THEIR JOB AND THEN REPLACE WHAT THEY TORE UP!! THEY EVEN NUMBER ROCKS SO THEY GO BACK WHERE THEY WERE!! GEEZ
Que Laughter

Roosevelt, UT

#2 Apr 24, 2012
Vernal's economy is so far from being in the toilet.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fort Duchesne Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
i want to move to ballard (Jan '11) May '14 EarL 2
Who do you support for U.S. House in Utah (Dist... (Oct '10) Apr '12 Ambrose Kid 60 52
Who do you support for State Senate in Utah (Di... (Oct '10) Oct '10 L. Hackett 1
Who do you support for State House in Utah (Dis... (Oct '10) Oct '10 L. Hackett 2
Jurrius Groups Deny Ute Claims and Countersue f... (Nov '08) Nov '08 muckraker462 1
debra winer concerts big e fair (Oct '08) Oct '08 AMERICAS GOT TALENT 1
Hundreds Evacuated Near Deadly Utah Fire (Jul '07) Jul '07 John Stover 6
Fort Duchesne Dating
Find my Match

Fort Duchesne People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Fort Duchesne News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Fort Duchesne

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 4:17 pm PST