Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Jan 5, 2011 Full story: The Cincinnati Enquirer 81,704

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Full Story
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#61363 Jul 9, 2012
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
You of all people should know about hen's and their arse actions. I think you need a hooker to jerk some kinks out of you. Maybe Humpaburn will share his 350 + pounds black unsweetened goddess with you.
Well you are right. I suppose that puts me in the same class with Abraham Lincoln since we know that hens don't cackle until after the egg is laid, and we fire the "Hooker" and imbibe with "Meade".

But you must be something else, it is quite unusual to hear an ol' roosters cackle so much. Take a peek. Are you sure you are a rooster? or is your belly so big you can't tell anymore? Or did you turn around too quickly and the arse explosion destroy your manhood? Sad Sad ex-rooster.
Abeliever

Nashville, TN

#61364 Jul 9, 2012
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
Lying again FakeBeliever. Even old Scruffy Wolf Nuts posted Una and Roaming were here somewhere around the 500th post. You need to get your crap right. You miss a lot being in the looney bin so often.
Show me one. What name did you post under then? The ratsass? You should let it go that your mom had to go to the looney bin. It was probably you and your ugly sister drove her there with your sick twisted ways. Poor thing probably thought she had birthed the dark ones spawns. Get some therapy or mental drugs to help you deal with. We don't care what you say about the regulars you envy. You could still get a grip on life if you try. Quit worshipping the UNABOMBER and satan would be a start. Now slither back to your sewer troll shack and shut up. NO ONE cares what you say but your little trainee. Did your favorite two bromances lickin and ratsass run off on you? Did the pond scum a little and maybe they will service. At least you still have the tinyweanie scooter boy. Here, start with a GODvine. It will make you feel better. I know you like the ones about Ducks. lol

Hospital Workers Rescue Ducklings and Reunite Them With Their Mom

The end of this video will really make you happy. After these ducklings got stuck down in a hole, it was some hospital employees that came to the rescue. Watch the heartwarming outcome.

http://www.godvine.com/Hospital-Workers-Rescu...
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#61368 Jul 9, 2012
Now it is revealed to me !! I see the light !! Larry Flynt the publisher of Hustler magazine was so rude and crude that someone shot his manhood off. I bet he retired, changed his name, and moved to Scottsville and became obsessed with the other side of his anatomy since that is all he has left.
Abeliever

Nashville, TN

#61373 Jul 9, 2012
Rattlesnake Pete wrote:
<quoted text>Used to be a crow that would fly in the 6th grade window(1966)and steal our pencils(they love shiny objects)Also,if coins were thrown into the air,(encouragingly) the crow would catch them, and had a special hiding place on top of the schoolhouse. We drank many a pop from that collection. Did I mention the crow could talk? Had a vocabulary matched only by Bird-Killer.
I have heard and seen stories about them picking things up and flying off, but have never witnessed it myself. Bird killer is doing some crowing for the old buzzard he adores huh? hahahaha
Abeliever

Nashville, TN

#61374 Jul 9, 2012
Ancient Wolf wrote:
Now it is revealed to me !! I see the light !! Larry Flynt the publisher of Hustler magazine was so rude and crude that someone shot his manhood off. I bet he retired, changed his name, and moved to Scottsville and became obsessed with the other side of his anatomy since that is all he has left.
I think you are on to something Ancient Wolf. hahahaha

“Take no prisoners”

Since: Jan 11

Eddyville, KY

#61375 Jul 9, 2012
kevin wrote:
<quoted text>I think the little boy avatar is for an entirely different reason.*wink. Know what I mean?
It;s a pic of the Tuna Farter as a child. His hero is Elton John.

He gets it from his cross-dressing dads side.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Since: Apr 09

FARTSBURG

#61376 Jul 9, 2012
_Olive_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Gosh, I will check that out! Hello Una, how have you been?
Hello Olive, The Fartman has been doing OK. Dang it, had to go buy me a new keyboard this morning. I spilled Diet Coke on mine last night, for some odd reason this morning it was making my computer some really wild stuff. LOL. The other one was an old backup anyway. It was showing five seperate screens turned sideways, I think the Diet Coke kind of caused some stuff to short out. I wonder if it's doing that kind of stuff to me? LMAO.

Good to hear from you Dear One.
Abeliever

Nashville, TN

#61377 Jul 9, 2012
UPDATE: Decorah eagle found electrocuted
DECORAH (KWWL)-

One of the Decorah eagles born this spring was found electrocuted over the weekend.

The Raptor Resource Project, which runs the well-known Decorah Eagle Cam, says one of the younger eagles was found electrocuted at the base of a power pole on Sunday. The bird was known as D12, and had recently left the nest for the season.
The Raptor Resource Project says it notified the local utility company of the bird's death and modifications were made to several power poles in the area to make them safer for the eagles.

The RRP advises that anyone who finds a bird that may have been electrocuted should contact the local wildlife office and the utility company. The RRP says you should be prepared to provide details about the bird and the identification number or specific location of the utility pole.

In a Facebook post, the RRP referenced the Avian Protection Plan released in 2005. According to the plan, many utility poles are safe for birds, but unshielded poles can pose an electrocution risk.
Alliant Energy's Justin Foss says the utility poll D12 landed on did have an animal guard in place at the time of the accident. Crews put a temporary cover over the pole and transformer on Sunday.

Crews returned to the site on Monday to re-engineer the animal cover to make it safer.

The RRP posted a photo of D12 on Facebook along with the following comment:

"We continue to remember how blessed we are with all the successes from the Decorah nest so far, and we will be thankful for all the future successes as well. This is the first known tragedy from the Decorah nest, and we thank all of you for your heartfelt thoughts on this loss."

The Decorah Eagle Cam operated by the Raptor Resource Project tracks a pair of bald eagles each year as they lay eggs and the eaglets eventually leave the nest. The live stream has been viewed by more than 20 million devices around the world.

The Raptor Resource Project is a non-profit based in Decorah. It was established in 1988 to preserve birds of prey.

http://www.kwwl.com/story/18943311/decorah-ea...

So sad. I will look forward to the cycle of life all over again in the spring God willing. They are a pleasure to view. Millions of people watch them every year. Amazing.
Abeliever

Nashville, TN

#61378 Jul 9, 2012
LSD923 wrote:
<quoted text>
It;s a pic of the Tuna Farter as a child. His hero is Elton John.
He gets it from his cross-dressing dads side.
That is too funny. Elton John...good one. I have missed your humor.
Schmedely the Troll

Scottsville, KY

#61380 Jul 9, 2012
Gettysburg Address [Full Text]
Civil War Encyclopedia >> Documents
November 19, 1863 At the dedication of the National Cemetery in Gettysburg President Lincoln delivers a two-minute speech. Immediately following the speech he calls it a "flat failure." The speech is known today as the Gettysburg Address Pennsylvania
Abraham Lincoln
Civil War National Cemeteries

There are actually five (or more) versions of Lincoln's Gettysburg Address. This is the version that appears on the Lincoln Monument in Washington, D. C. and contains the words "under God." This term appears to be the most notable difference among the five versions. According to popular accounts Lincoln spoke those words.

The Gettysburg Address

Four score and seven years ago our fathers brought forth on this continent, a new nation, conceived in Liberty, and dedicated to the proposition that all men are created equal.

Now we are engaged in a great civil war, testing whether that nation, or any nation so conceived and so dedicated, can long endure. We are met on a great battlefield of that war. We have come to dedicate a portion of that field, as a final resting place for those who here gave their lives that that nation might live. It is altogether fitting and proper that we should do this.

But, in a larger sense, we cannot dedicate—we cannot consecrate—we cannot hallow—this ground. The brave men, living and dead, who struggled here, have consecrated it, far above our poor power to add or detract. The world will little note, nor long remember what we say here, but it can never forget what they did here. It is for us the living, rather, to be dedicated here to the unfinished work which they who fought here have thus far so nobly advanced. It is rather for us to be here dedicated to the great task remaining before us—that from these honored dead we take increased devotion to that cause for which they gave the last full measure of devotion—that we here highly resolve that these dead shall not have died in vain—that this nation, under God, shall have a new birth of freedom— and that government of the people, by the people, for the people, shall not perish from the earth.

Links appearing on this page:
Civil War Encyclopedia >> Documents

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

#61381 Jul 9, 2012
Abeliever wrote:
<quoted text>
Show me one. What name did you post under then? The ratsass? You should let it go that your mom had to go to the looney bin. It was probably you and your ugly sister drove her there with your sick twisted ways. Poor thing probably thought she had birthed the dark ones spawns. Get some therapy or mental drugs to help you deal with. We don't care what you say about the regulars you envy. You could still get a grip on life if you try. Quit worshipping the UNABOMBER and satan would be a start. Now slither back to your sewer troll shack and shut up. NO ONE cares what you say but your little trainee. Did your favorite two bromances lickin and ratsass run off on you? Did the pond scum a little and maybe they will service. At least you still have the tinyweanie scooter boy. Here, start with a GODvine. It will make you feel better. I know you like the ones about Ducks. lol
Hospital Workers Rescue Ducklings and Reunite Them With Their Mom
The end of this video will really make you happy. After these ducklings got stuck down in a hole, it was some hospital employees that came to the rescue. Watch the heartwarming outcome.
http://www.godvine.com/Hospital-Workers-Rescu...
Look it up yourself, lazy arse. You lookup everything else. I'm not going back and sort through all this crap. Your Friend Old Scruffy posted it, ask him. I posted under the name I always post under, this one. Contrary to what people think, I do NOT use sock puppets. I am registered with Topix, unlike most of you freaks. I am Theodore F. Fartinsky, The Great Una Farter.

“peace...”

Since: Apr 12

Madisonville, Ky

#61383 Jul 9, 2012
Abeliever wrote:
<quoted text>
I have heard and seen stories about them picking things up and flying off, but have never witnessed it myself. Bird killer is doing some crowing for the old buzzard he adores huh? hahahaha
I kinda felt sorry for him after OJG got through with him.

Covering for Una, he must've felt like a Mexican cooking in a Chinese restaurant!

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

#61384 Jul 9, 2012
Ancient Wolf wrote:
You seem to know a lot about Larry Flynt and Hustler magazine. You don't have to hide your smut magazines now, well except when your kids rarely come. You nasty old fizzle fart.

“unstoppable”

Since: Jul 11

Hell

#61385 Jul 9, 2012
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello Olive, The Fartman has been doing OK. Dang it, had to go buy me a new keyboard this morning. I spilled Diet Coke on mine last night, for some odd reason this morning it was making my computer some really wild stuff. LOL. The other one was an old backup anyway. It was showing five seperate screens turned sideways, I think the Diet Coke kind of caused some stuff to short out. I wonder if it's doing that kind of stuff to me? LMAO.
Good to hear from you Dear One.
oh man, I have been through several keyboards myself from coffee spills. You know, the old ones weren't as fragile as the new ones, guess they always find a way to make money....... although you can pick up some of the old, sturdy ones on eBay.

How is the discussion going about the birds dying?
Abeliever

Nashville, TN

#61388 Jul 9, 2012
Rattlesnake Pete wrote:
<quoted text>I kinda felt sorry for him after OJG got through with him.
Covering for Una, he must've felt like a Mexican cooking in a Chinese restaurant!
She did get him flustered didn't she? hahaha The little troll in training kissing unabomberfarter was just one of his many minions he has shadowing him in his hell club, the sewer shack.
Schmedely the Troll

Scottsville, KY

#61389 Jul 9, 2012
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
Look it up yourself, lazy arse. You lookup everything else. I'm not going back and sort through all this crap. Your Friend Old Scruffy posted it, ask him. I posted under the name I always post under, this one. Contrary to what people think, I do NOT use sock puppets. I am registered with Topix, unlike most of you freaks. I am Theodore F. Fartinsky, The Great Una Farter.
The una fart has posted under no less than four handles.

One thing that una idiot truly seems ignorant of is that nobody will ever believe any denial made by it.

Sometimes I read this unatrash and conclude he has really lost his mind.
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#61390 Jul 9, 2012
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
You seem to know a lot about Larry Flynt and Hustler magazine. You don't have to hide your smut magazines now, well except when your kids rarely come. You nasty old fizzle fart.
Never bought one in my life. I just saw his biography in a movie over the weekend and saw the resemblence of his crudeness and agitation of others to yours.

Also so many people want to tout the First Amendment as "Freedom of Speech" but fail to realize that the word is "Freedom" and not "Free". Yes, the freedom is there but it is not free. Just look at the cost of the Supreme Court case "Falwell versus Flynt". Lots of money involved on both sides and the end result is that Flynt won his Freedom but lost lots of money and his manhood.

I wonder if all the people that want Freedom of Speech can really afford it since it is not free?

“peace...”

Since: Apr 12

Madisonville, Ky

#61391 Jul 9, 2012
Abeliever wrote:
<quoted text>
She did get him flustered didn't she? hahaha The little troll in training kissing unabomberfarter was just one of his many minions he has shadowing him in his hell club, the sewer shack.
Maybe he'll have a different point of veiw after the Vet cuts his "late hours" out.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

#61394 Jul 9, 2012
Abeliever wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope, that ol' drunk didn't shake Bird Killer in the least. He roasted OhioCreepGirl and everyone else that came up against him. LMAO at you fools.
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#61395 Jul 9, 2012
I do not have a dog in this fight, but I was looking back to see when it might have been that I first posted and I did see Una posting about his farts that one time way back when, but I also know that he did not begin his regular and continuous agitation until just a few months ago.

So a case could be made for either side of that argument but I would not call anyone a liar, but I might say that they could be mistaken.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fort Campbell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) Mon Prayers 511
josh pavone (May '14) Nov 22 AnnieP 2
Soleda vega Nov 14 Allgood 1
Chamber says cuts coming to Fort Campbell Nov 1 Carolyn 1
Amber Mitchell Oct '14 Pofwife 1
Edgoten Music Thread Oct '14 Musikologist 2
Who do you support for Sheriff in Kentucky (Chr... (Oct '10) Oct '14 GoFast 30
Fort Campbell Dating
Find my Match

Fort Campbell People Search