Comments
1 - 20 of 27 Comments Last updated Feb 25, 2013
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Lakers

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Oct 4, 2012
 
Still around?
nomansland

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Oct 4, 2012
 
Lakers wrote:
Still around?
yes stillgettin money
BOOGIE

Forrest City, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Oct 4, 2012
 
yep she got all kevien sullivens money and attendtion.
nomansland wrote:
<quoted text>yes stillgettin money
Gag

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Oct 5, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Well shes a hoe that will do anything for dope and money so I'm not surprised.
above bs

Frisco, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Oct 5, 2012
 
Jessica is an awesome person. Why r y'all haten on her? Ive known her for 16 yrs and she is one of the realist girls i kno,shes made mistakes but who dont. Mind ya own business!
Gag

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Oct 5, 2012
 
Yeah like giving up her kid and being a dope how if that's real I hate to see fake
rebecca mcelya

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Oct 5, 2012
 
Really you have nothing better to do than talk about someone! That is my family and how is she a hoe when she's been with the same freaking guy for about 9 months now so keep her name out of your mouth before we have problems! Your probably some meth head tweeker who will give out to anyone and every one I would really like to see you say any of this to her because you can talk crap about her on a computer so like I said keep her name out of your mouth!
BOOGIE

Forrest City, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Oct 7, 2012
 

Judged:

1

the last nine month she has been with who ever want to hit it .its all her man can do to keep her .G up HOES down bang bang MF.
rebecca mcelya wrote:
Really you have nothing better to do than talk about someone! That is my family and how is she a hoe when she's been with the same freaking guy for about 9 months now so keep her name out of your mouth before we have problems! Your probably some meth head tweeker who will give out to anyone and every one I would really like to see you say any of this to her because you can talk crap about her on a computer so like I said keep her name out of your mouth!
rebecca mcelya

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Oct 7, 2012
 
Um no she has been with Kevin the past nine months so speak what you know not what you hear bang bang back at ya hoe!
BOOGIE

Forrest City, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Oct 7, 2012
 
shutup you broke bit$h andyour breathstinks.
rebecca mcelya wrote:
Um no she has been with Kevin the past nine months so speak what you know not what you hear bang bang back at ya hoe!
rebecca mcelya

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Oct 7, 2012
 
Haha really I'm broke your probably some dopehead who lives off of ramen noodles viena sausages so check yourself before you wreck yourself sweetheart! At least I have a stabble roof over my hear shoes on my feet and cloths on my back! Quit talkin crap on here about my cousin because I promise you wouldn't say any of this to her face you messy hoe! And my breath stinks? How do you even know if it does you don't know me oh and I brush my feet twice every day with a tooth brush I paid for I bet you don't even know how to use a toothbrush!
rebecca mcelya

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Oct 7, 2012
 
Teeth*
BOOGIE

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Oct 8, 2012
 

Judged:

1

If your her cousin then you should know she's only with Kevin cuz that's where the meth and other drugs are! The rest of the town knows that!
BOOGIE

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Oct 8, 2012
 
Your probably just like her
rebecca mcelya

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Oct 8, 2012
 
Haha no I am not on any type of drugs... so you honestly must not know me unlike you I can pass a drug test for anything...
Brittany Annette

Forrest City, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Oct 10, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Okay, first of all, Jessica IS NOT a meth head, or a dope head and she doesn't use any kind of drugs. I've been around her a whole lot more than any of you ever have, and while your talking shit, her brother got to see this lovely post and doesn't have nice things to say about you little boys talking shit about a grown woman. You need to get your facts straight. Jessica is practically my SISTER, and she hasn't done anything to any of you, so why talk shit? Because your probably just jealous she gets more ass than you do. How about you take a nice glass of shut the fuck up and wash down your hatred for her? And talk about Rebecca? You must want punched. SHE'S MY BEST FRIEND, and she keeps cleaner than any of you dumbasses on here. So why don't we just not talk about Jessica. Because i'm more than 100 percent positive none of you would say this to her face without getting your ass whooped first. Okay, thank you.:)
actually

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Oct 13, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Ok first of all, yes she does do drugs! Second she's not going to be whooping anyone! And for third, Kevin is nothing but a meth head!! The false teeth shoulda give you that clue!! a person can only be with a druggy if there a forehead to! But I know for a fact she does it too I've heard her speak of it! And if she's such a good person why does her granny keep her child? Isn't that her job?
rebecca

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Oct 14, 2012
 
actually wrote:
Ok first of all, yes she does do drugs! Second she's not going to be whooping anyone! And for third, Kevin is nothing but a meth head!! The false teeth shoulda give you that clue!! a person can only be with a druggy if there a forehead to! But I know for a fact she does it too I've heard her speak of it! And if she's such a good person why does her granny keep her child? Isn't that her job?
actually yes her our grandma Helen does keep her kids on the days she works but she spends every second she has free with both of her children! And if she does do drugs that's her business not anyone else's and I promise you and I know for a fact that she can and will whoop anyone's ass who talks about her being a bad mother which by the way she is not I have grown up around her my whole life and I've known both of her kids all their life she is great with both of them and most anyone who knows her will tell you she will give anything for her kids! And so what people make mistakes no one is perfect and I know for a fact that someone can be with someone on drugs and not be on them themself! Everyone just keep her name out of their mouth!
actually

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Oct 16, 2012
 
If that helps you sleep at night ok
bk s hole

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Oct 26, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Hope she feels good bout herself leaving open lives waiting to c if they have any STDS!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

11 Users are viewing the Forrest City Forum right now

Search the Forrest City Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
is forrest city a developing town? 3 hr guest 2
mike pruitt (Mar '11) 3 hr Curious 33
FCSD reinstating deputy superintendent position 3 hr Guest 43
masta won 8 hr yesir 2
AR More than 1,000 dead birds fall from sky in Ark (Jan '11) 11 hr Read the Headlines 9,796
Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 11 hr Puppets 29,107
TJ Drake in jail??? (Mar '12) 12 hr Sad 33
•••
•••
•••
•••

Forrest City Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Forrest City People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Forrest City News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Forrest City
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••