Comments
1 - 20 of 30 Comments Last updated Sep 16, 2011
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
billy

Bossier City, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Feb 8, 2011
 
just wondering
onetruelover

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Feb 8, 2011
 
hell yes lol .this is old news ...inybody who knows him knows he is
long time friend

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Feb 9, 2011
 
onetruelover wrote:
hell yes lol .this is old news ...inybody who knows him knows he is
I`ve known him for about 15 yrs. and I never once even suspected that stupid crap at all. Get a life people and leave others alone. Dear God help these immature and idiotic people.
gaydar

Bryant, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Feb 9, 2011
 
billy wrote:
just wondering
Dude makes my gaydar go beep beep beep,so hell yeah he's gay.
real deal

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Feb 9, 2011
 
makes me think??? why is billy wondering! and gaydar going beep! who's really gay here not kendall
gay guy who wished

Forrest City, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Feb 10, 2011
 
i wish he was but i tried for years to get him to just try it, all thru high school and later, but he just flat refused. Now he can talk more shit than 3 shit-talkers,but trust me..... gay he is NOT
i bet

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Feb 10, 2011
 
gay guy who wished wrote:
i wish he was but i tried for years to get him to just try it, all thru high school and later, but he just flat refused. Now he can talk more shit than 3 shit-talkers,but trust me..... gay he is NOT
o is tht u tony
allison

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Feb 12, 2011
 

Judged:

1

oh yea. My dad is sooo gay. With three kids and a wife for nearly 16 years. Wow, get some business! My dad is a powerful man of god and now all you wanna do is tear people down as soon as they get back up. Maybe you all should stay off the dope pipes and get some jesus. Lord help us all.
sex in a bottle baby

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Feb 16, 2011
 
Oh my God! Y`all people will put anything on here to dog someone out. It`s called jealousy obviously. Even if he was, what makes him so important to you to put him on here or say something bad? You people are idiots.. I guess his wife and what 3 children.. is what made you expect he was gay? Dumb asses.
sex in a bottle baby

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Feb 16, 2011
 
Oh and `gaydar` it sounds like you just wanted people to laugh at you for using the word gaydar! We all know what gaydar is, its old so get a new joke. Dude, you`re ridiculous and probably gay yourself.. Go catch a disease. Kendall has some problems BUT GAY IS NOT ONE OF THEM but he is trying to do good and STAY IN CHURCH so go f*ck yourself and find someone else to have crush on.
guest

Forrest City, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Feb 16, 2011
 
sex in a bottle baby wrote:
Oh my God! Y`all people will put anything on here to dog someone out. It`s called jealousy obviously. Even if he was, what makes him so important to you to put him on here or say something bad? You people are idiots.. I guess his wife and what 3 children.. is what made you expect he was gay? Dumb asses.
"sex in a bottle" is that anything like all the chemicals you put in a bottle to make meth?
sex in a bottle baby

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Feb 16, 2011
 
See, I wouldn`t know anything about that but it sounds to me like you know a lot about that, so good for you!(:(:
white cracker kid

Forrest City, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Feb 16, 2011
 
allison wrote:
oh yea. My dad is sooo gay. With three kids and a wife for nearly 16 years. Wow, get some business! My dad is a powerful man of god and now all you wanna do is tear people down as soon as they get back up. Maybe you all should stay off the dope pipes and get some jesus. Lord help us all.
well apparently he is, i mean who lets there daughter have sex with a 16 year old guy and knows about it and lets it happen. then later starts yelling statutory rape. id say he is because if u really think about it he must be feeling bad for the fact that the closet was opened when he started yelling that. now with that i mean really? you yell that when honestly the kid gets tired of being there in the presence of a gay man. and it don't matter if he has a wife and 3 kids before you comment on things you really should be aware a lot of people around Forrest City know about what happened, and really don't care about the petty little gay man that just does god only knows what to any male that goes there. so now do you see? and also your father isn't such a man of god. also on that note, lets talk about some of the things that admit will say he is gay. 1. whines rape 2. doesn't keep track of his dogs so he probably don't keep track of his own kids 3. whines when there is a problem 4. he looks like he's gay 5. when it really comes down to it, he just causes so much problems. so with all of this. ya i agree he's gay.
sex in a bottle baby

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Feb 16, 2011
 
You are one ignorant MF "white cracker kid". You sound like a two year old. None of that stuff made any sense and none of it would make him gay. None of it. Oh my God. How does him causing problems make him gay, dumbass? How does he `whine rape`? Statutory rape does not mean actual rape, it means the guy was overage and having sex with a minor. And I doubt he would say that because a 16 year old kid, is not an adult. Obviously your pissed at the Pettus family, so I don`t believe a damn word your immature ass says. Kids like you, trash, says stuff like that when they`re mad at someone. It`s ignorant and you need to stop! Yeah, I can talk shit to you kid, I`m 17 years old. You need to grow up. A lot of people `look gay`, but they`re not. But Kendall does not look gay. Just grow up kid, go play in the sand.
Paul Tyler

Trumann, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Feb 16, 2011
 
Looking for an old friend, his name is Tyler, about 19, went to boot camp, his Gma lives in West Memphis named Nelle I think?Anyone know how to get in touch with him?
guest

Forrest City, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Feb 18, 2011
 
sex in a bottle baby wrote:
You are one ignorant MF "white cracker kid". You sound like a two year old. None of that stuff made any sense and none of it would make him gay. None of it. Oh my God. How does him causing problems make him gay, dumbass? How does he `whine rape`? Statutory rape does not mean actual rape, it means the guy was overage and having sex with a minor. And I doubt he would say that because a 16 year old kid, is not an adult. Obviously your pissed at the Pettus family, so I don`t believe a damn word your immature ass says. Kids like you, trash, says stuff like that when they`re mad at someone. It`s ignorant and you need to stop! Yeah, I can talk shit to you kid, I`m 17 years old. You need to grow up. A lot of people `look gay`, but they`re not. But Kendall does not look gay. Just grow up kid, go play in the sand.
So you are 17, big deal. Guess that makes you an important person. There are many gay people who have families. It is a fact thatthe man we speak of has no regard to the damage his dogs do on someone else's property. But should they end up dead, he will be the first to blame someelse, not realizing he should have taken care of them in the first place. As for a high man of God: I am glad that God has entered his life, and he will have to be judged by him, hopefully on that record is leaving one animals for 2 weeks with no food or water and the female just having puppies; allowing his 11-12 yr old child to have sex with a 15-16, no we won't judge, he can answer to God. As for gay, read the bible there is a special place for those. I don't care if he is, it is his problem and his family's. But don't tell me a high man of God.
accident prone

Forrest City, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Feb 18, 2011
 
guest wrote:
<quoted text>So you are 17, big deal. Guess that makes you an important person. There are many gay people who have families. It is a fact thatthe man we speak of has no regard to the damage his dogs do on someone else's property. But should they end up dead, he will be the first to blame someelse, not realizing he should have taken care of them in the first place. As for a high man of God: I am glad that God has entered his life, and he will have to be judged by him, hopefully on that record is leaving one animals for 2 weeks with no food or water and the female just having puppies; allowing his 11-12 yr old child to have sex with a 15-16, no we won't judge, he can answer to God. As for gay, read the bible there is a special place for those. I don't care if he is, it is his problem and his family's. But don't tell me a high man of God.
You know 'guest', someone who speaks on things only they would know, leaks their identity and could be the victim of a horrible accident. Especially while doing unauthorized road work. I'm a crazy mf you best drop it cause I can deal with the cosequences, can you deal with the loss!
guest

Forrest City, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Feb 18, 2011
 
accident prone wrote:
<quoted text> You know 'guest', someone who speaks on things only they would know, leaks their identity and could be the victim of a horrible accident. Especially while doing unauthorized road work. I'm a crazy mf you best drop it cause I can deal with the cosequences, can you deal with the loss!
First as with every other post on here it opinion. I do not care what your affilation is. As for who you think I am, A complaint was made, Sheriff did not do anything about it. As for my information gathering it is called the freedom of information act. Your dogs are public knowledge, anyone who drives down that road knows it wheither they live there or not. Numerous complaints have been made, public knowledge again. And anyone and everyone at the highschool knows what happened with your child. Boys brag fact of life. But if you feel the need continue. And I can Assure you if you ask the people you think this is, they will tell you who they discussed this matter with, which was anyone who would listen. Unauthorized roadwork, guess I need to go check that out.
neighbor

Forrest City, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Feb 18, 2011
 
accident prone wrote:
<quoted text> You know 'guest', someone who speaks on things only they would know, leaks their identity and could be the victim of a horrible accident. Especially while doing unauthorized road work. I'm a crazy mf you best drop it cause I can deal with the cosequences, can you deal with the loss!
One; I could care less about your dogs, kids, or your sexual preference. Two; making threats over opinions posted on topics isn't very smart. Three: I will be working on my half of the road tomorrow. So feel free to come on down.
_itsMEE-

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Feb 18, 2011
 
It really doesn't matter if the man is gay or not. Hell if it floats his boat let em do what he wants. That's why the majority of gays & lesbians commit suicide because of judgemental people in this world. As long as they're happy, more power to em.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

10 Users are viewing the Forrest City Forum right now

Search the Forrest City Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 4 min guest 29,041
Who is Matthew Free from colt 48 min little pecker 4
guy's being 18 or 19 dating 14 and 15 year old ... (Dec '13) 1 hr guest 107
AR More than 1,000 dead birds fall from sky in Ark (Jan '11) 1 hr whiskers 9,792
Billy Paulman 6 hr oh yea 3
School jobs 10 hr Yeah 10
that guy in the red tahoe....sum1 said his name... 11 hr omg 11
•••
•••
•••
•••

Forrest City Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Forrest City People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Forrest City News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Forrest City
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••