Pay-to-Spray Firefighters Watch as Home Burns

Oct 4, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Corner

Imagine your home catches fire but the local fire department won't respond, then watches it burn.

Comments (Page 2,499)

Showing posts 49,961 - 49,980 of58,248
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
spectator

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2012

I stumbled on to this thread by an accidental search with Google. I will say you all are some funny people.
true story

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2012

Judged:

Blissa used to be friends with really sassy until linda cooper went all psyco and blissa found out first hand what a can of nuts linda really really was. Linda cooper is the reason melissa doesnt post on here any more. Lindas behavior frightened her so she dropped linda and topix.

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2012

Judged:

true story wrote:
Blissa used to be friends with really sassy until linda cooper went all psyco and blissa found out first hand what a can of nuts linda really really was. Linda cooper is the reason melissa doesnt post on here any more. Lindas behavior frightened her so she dropped linda and topix.
Really? I'll ask her about that tomorrow. She told me it was because she was getting text messages all the time from MsGurl carrying threats from the one who sued me, threatening to subpeona her to testify about our Private Conversations, in Court! He contacted her first, I can't remember how, but after that it was Msgurl carrying his threatening messages to her.
So, rest assured, I will ask her about ALL of this tomorrow!
true story

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2012

Really? MG had Blissas cell phome number? Hummm... since when is telling some one they would be subpoenaed to testify about something a threat? Was she subpoenaed to testify? If she was what did she testify about? Last we all heard she was afraid of you because you went psyco.
a friend

Shelbyville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2012

doing a good job
WarriorJudge

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2012

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? I'll ask her about that tomorrow. She told me it was because she was getting text messages all the time from MsGurl carrying threats from the one who sued me, threatening to subpeona her to testify about our Private Conversations, in Court! He contacted her first, I can't remember how, but after that it was Msgurl carrying his threatening messages to her.
So, rest assured, I will ask her about ALL of this tomorrow!
She only told me that she would rather spend her time with her family than on here.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2012

true story wrote:
Really? MG had Blissas cell phome number? Hummm... since when is telling some one they would be subpoenaed to testify about something a threat? Was she subpoenaed to testify? If she was what did she testify about? Last we all heard she was afraid of you because you went psyco.
Well, you heard wrong! She was afraid of the one that sued me. Especially after she got a weird threatening phone call in a Man's voice from inside a phone at Walmart. That was the last straw, & she got off Topix & hasn't been on here since. I think her Son & Husband wanted her to get off of Topix, too, for the same reasons...because she felt threatened & terrorized by those Two People or the the same Person, who knows? She was very upset by all of it & them! And don't even pretend that you don't know why, everybody knows why & so do you! You may live in the Courtroom, but most People don't! And People don't like being Stalked & Intimidated by a Lunatic, either!
good grief

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2012

You have a drama story for everything, dont you? Everyone is stalking you and eberybody you know. You have serious paranoia problems, and live for drama. Strange phone calls from inside walmart. LOL. Too much air has leaked from your tires.
good grief

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2012

Inside a phone at walmart? You need your brain checked. A strange mans voice inside a phone at walmart. LOL

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2012

A House Phone, On the floor, inside the Store & it wasn't at the Service Desk, so Walmart told her!

You started this, I didn't! You just thought that I didn't know all about it, but I knew everything about it because it was me that she was confiding in as it was all happening to her! She also thought that MY phone might be tapped because of something that MsGurl texted her while we were talking! I had it checked, it wasn't! But, that's how scared she was! You're a real piece of work & you should be locked away for good, before you do anymore harm to any more People!
Telatraan 1

Morristown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2012

Hdnesidnckkd
good grief

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2012

Looks like you are the one that needs to be locked away. You have some real mental issues going on. Dont you have any family or friends that care enough about you to get you some help?
good grief

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2012

Calls from imside a house phone at walmart and walmart told her and she was soooooo scared that she called the police how many times, and she and the police went to walmart and watched the security video and identified the person in the house phone but not at the service desk amd walmart security told her? Is that what you are actually saying? And you wanna stick to that story? Who knows, maybe blissa will get a chance to tell everything she knows in court. Could be interesting to see what she says if she were to be asked how she knew you, and if she knew you as really, really-really, or any other name on topix. She would tell the truth, right? That way you wouldnt have to worry about testifying .. right? LOL
good grief

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2012

When you grow older and die, people will find where your burried and piss on your grave.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2012

good grief wrote:
Looks like you are the one that needs to be locked away. You have some real mental issues going on. Dont you have any family or friends that care enough about you to get you some help?
You keep on telling that crap & see how many People believe it! Everybody knows what you are, what you've done & who you do it to...WOMEN! Including the Law Enforcement Agencies & all the Businesses in this Town. You'll keep screwing up & you'll finally get what's coming to you & it may be at your next Court Appearance. When is that, anyway, not too far away, is it? People like you just can't help themselves & you're proving it right here on this Forum! You just can't STOP until you're made to stop!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2012

Judged:

good grief wrote:
When you grow older and die, people will find where your burried and piss on your grave.
You keep doing what you've been doing ever since you came here, & you will, & that may happen to you before it does me, if alot of People in this County have their way about it!
looking in

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2012

Need a loan to paint that door?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2012

Judged:

good grief wrote:
Calls from imside a house phone at walmart and walmart told her and she was soooooo scared that she called the police how many times, and she and the police went to walmart and watched the security video and identified the person in the house phone but not at the service desk amd walmart security told her? Is that what you are actually saying? And you wanna stick to that story? Who knows, maybe blissa will get a chance to tell everything she knows in court. Could be interesting to see what she says if she were to be asked how she knew you, and if she knew you as really, really-really, or any other name on topix. She would tell the truth, right? That way you wouldnt have to worry about testifying .. right? LOL
You don't know about all of Her Brothers, do you? She comes from a very BIG Family & most of them, you do not want them angry with you! LMAO! But, you go ahead...it'll be the biggest mistake of your "short" Life & you've made some huge ones! But then, the whole County can breathe a sigh of relief!
good grief

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2012

Stop using my name! Get your own, loser!
good grief

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2012

Instead of always making all your threats, why dont you follow through, just once? People make mistakes in life, you made some big ones, but not nearly as big as the one you make threatening me.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 49,961 - 49,980 of58,248
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Forest Hills Discussions

Search the Forest Hills Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 16 min C Clark 8,464
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 37 min BOiaF 124,228
Don't Forget The Blood Moon 1 hr Unitarian 4
Store closing (Jul '12) 9 hr Angry at Richard 36
Federal Investigators Continue Probe Of Deadly ... 10 hr Noel 1
ATF Rules McEwen Plant Explosion Accidental 10 hr Noel 2
Thinking outloud 18 hr Missy 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Forest Hills Jobs

•••
•••