Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2010

Judged:

Billy Boy wrote:
<quoted text>
How about you just stick to your sopranos job and get on a serious diet, and maybe you can put all of your energy into that instead of cursing on the internet? Hmmmmm?
wow could you have came up with anything gayer?? you have no clue as to what i look like or what i do because for starters i have never worked at sopranos and i am far from fat!!! so your the one who needs to use your energy to come up with intelligent things to say!
hahaha

Madison, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2011

Judged:

Typical Livonian's. Always making ppl feel like shit for no apparent reason. Other than you know your sitting in the biggest shit hole in the U.S.A. and your the turds. I'd love to know exactly what BIG plans you fktards have planned for your future in the big city of Livonia. At least someone around there is working instead of sucking off of the welfare system..I know this is off topic and I don't even know who Micheal whatever is...but I have just been reminded of why I left that cesspool of shitty ppl.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2011

Judged:

hahaha wrote:
Typical Livonian's. Always making ppl feel like shit for no apparent reason. Other than you know your sitting in the biggest shit hole in the U.S.A. and your the turds. I'd love to know exactly what BIG plans you fktards have planned for your future in the big city of Livonia. At least someone around there is working instead of sucking off of the welfare system..I know this is off topic and I don't even know who Micheal whatever is...but I have just been reminded of why I left that cesspool of shitty ppl.
I got a newsflash for you high and mighty ass. YOU are the cesspool you are so quaintly referring to!
TeenAvenger

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2011

Billy Boy wrote:
<quoted text>
How about you just stick to your sopranos job and get on a serious diet, and maybe you can put all of your energy into that instead of cursing on the internet? Hmmmmm?
And what do you stick it to------no,no,no....that's not what I meant. Who do you stick it to....no, no, no oh, nevermind!
TeenAvenger

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2011

Billy Boy wrote:
And you may want to consider an extra year of schooling to help you out with your grammar and spelling issues. Just sayin'!
Voice of experience, huh? Been there, Done that, huh, huh, huh????

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 25 of25
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Fordoche Discussions

Search the Fordoche Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Wreck 3 hr notorious 2
LA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Louisiana... (Oct '10) 10 hr Red Dodge Pickup 2,113
Swinging Lifestyle Apr 14 Slide the glide 2
Blonde that used to work at Billy's years ago Apr 14 Slide the glide 25
Fast times in Washington, La. Apr 11 Stay away 4
White girls with black babies (Jun '13) Apr 5 Yup yup 115
Derrick James Apr 5 Well well well 1
•••

Flood Warning for Pointe Coupee Parish was issued at April 20 at 11:48PM CDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Fordoche Jobs