First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#23 Jul 26, 2010
Billy Boy wrote:
<quoted text>
How about you just stick to your sopranos job and get on a serious diet, and maybe you can put all of your energy into that instead of cursing on the internet? Hmmmmm?
wow could you have came up with anything gayer?? you have no clue as to what i look like or what i do because for starters i have never worked at sopranos and i am far from fat!!! so your the one who needs to use your energy to come up with intelligent things to say!
hahaha

Toney, AL

#24 Mar 21, 2011
Typical Livonian's. Always making ppl feel like shit for no apparent reason. Other than you know your sitting in the biggest shit hole in the U.S.A. and your the turds. I'd love to know exactly what BIG plans you fktards have planned for your future in the big city of Livonia. At least someone around there is working instead of sucking off of the welfare system..I know this is off topic and I don't even know who Micheal whatever is...but I have just been reminded of why I left that cesspool of shitty ppl.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#25 Mar 22, 2011
hahaha wrote:
Typical Livonian's. Always making ppl feel like shit for no apparent reason. Other than you know your sitting in the biggest shit hole in the U.S.A. and your the turds. I'd love to know exactly what BIG plans you fktards have planned for your future in the big city of Livonia. At least someone around there is working instead of sucking off of the welfare system..I know this is off topic and I don't even know who Micheal whatever is...but I have just been reminded of why I left that cesspool of shitty ppl.
I got a newsflash for you high and mighty ass. YOU are the cesspool you are so quaintly referring to!
TeenAvenger

United States

#26 Mar 23, 2011
Billy Boy wrote:
<quoted text>
How about you just stick to your sopranos job and get on a serious diet, and maybe you can put all of your energy into that instead of cursing on the internet? Hmmmmm?
And what do you stick it to------no,no,no....that's not what I meant. Who do you stick it to....no, no, no oh, nevermind!
TeenAvenger

United States

#27 Mar 23, 2011
Billy Boy wrote:
And you may want to consider an extra year of schooling to help you out with your grammar and spelling issues. Just sayin'!
Voice of experience, huh? Been there, Done that, huh, huh, huh????

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fordoche Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
LA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Louisiana... (Oct '10) 4 hr Hold on there 3,334
new cheif coming back 11 hr do this right 4
Who won the raffle from WHITETAILS... 16 hr HEY PEEPS 8
town of fordoche 19 hr do this right 1
Signs Thu duh 3
Kathy M Thu laughing at you 10
Thank god Thu do this right 13
•••
•••
•••

Fordoche Jobs

•••
•••