Suspected con man sought in reported paving scam

Mar 30, 2009 Full story: Sacramento Bee Newspaper 57

From Stan Oklobdzija: State officials are on the lookout for an alleged con man who scammed Lake County residents out of about $30,000 over four months, the Contractors State License Board said.

Full Story
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

“maried a hoe”

Since: Mar 09

inlaws bull

#1 Apr 25, 2009
Richard williams!where is he? i heard that they had a 10,000$ reward for him fer turnin him in? i could use the vonger! he is wasting good air anyhow! he would take tha money if he knew u was wanted!

“maried a hoe”

inlaws bull

#2 Apr 25, 2009
Richard williams told everyone that the scotch was the only real travellers and all us irish and rumneys was beggers!Thats one man i would not care if he got put away!

“maried a hoe”

inlaws bull

#3 Apr 25, 2009
WANTED,Richard Williams....reward....bounty on him....call........do us all a favor

“maried a hoe”

inlaws bull

#4 Apr 25, 2009
Richard Williams wanted.........scammer......ir ish and rumny hater..10k$ for the call
Mary Wells

United States

#5 Apr 29, 2009
larryrottenbreath wrote:
Richard Williams wanted.........scammer......ir ish and rumny hater..10k$ for the call
Mr. rottenbreath, you best watch what you type on these posts. You are defaming innocent people, including two of my brothers in law and they are not happy. If I where you, I would cease posting lies about people or a trace will be placed on you.

“maried a hoe”

inlaws bull

#6 May 10, 2009
Mary you are loopy,you are not very smart these name are all over and to say no one can talk about what they read is crazy! So better not become a lawyer!
a to z paving

Mountain View, CA

#7 May 17, 2009
I am john stacey a scam artist my self
a to z paving

United States

#8 May 17, 2009
Mary wells is gorga pus

“maried a hoe”

inlaws bull

#9 May 25, 2009
mary mary quite quontrairy shave your minge its to hairy....from larry
Carney man

Waxahachie, TX

#10 May 31, 2009
A and z paving is involved in every paving scam in the united states because everybody works for john stacey and he will scam u on parking lots or driveways john stacey coming to a city near you watch it he drives a black caddilac esculateand black trucks with Arizona tags
John stacey

United States

#11 Jun 8, 2009
You better stop it
Somebody

South West City, MO

#12 Jun 9, 2009
John stacey first how is your boy friend. Second I was wondering how is it going out in Arizona on your fedral tax charges. Are you still wearing a wire around the scotch . Hope you get what you deserve$$$$$$$$ bags.
King john stacey

United States

#13 Jun 20, 2009
Steve mitchell you are soon going to be nailed to the wall
Driveway expert

United States

#14 Jun 22, 2009
I heard john stacey don't drive a black escalade no more hahahahahahaha
Wow

United States

#15 Jun 28, 2009
LOL
gypsy

Dallas, TX

#16 Jul 2, 2009
He is haulin black coy about right now
gypsy

Dallas, TX

#17 Jul 2, 2009
his bull hole is the size of a peanut butter jar.
Big-n-Burley

United States

#18 Jul 7, 2009
gypsy wrote:
his bull hole is the size of a peanut butter jar.
Ya an all of the pavin gipzees r linin up to sqweez there little thangs in that there hole!
John Stacey

North Richland Hills, TX

#19 Jul 13, 2009
a to z paving wrote:
I am john stacey a scam artist my self
I hope he goes to jail for a long time. I live in one of his rental properties, where is my money you ******. John D Stacey should go to jail for what he has done.
linda

Lafayette, LA

#20 Jul 22, 2009
hi, whats going on with this john stacey guy?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Foothill Ranch Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) 51 min ForkBelly 7,962
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 2 hr 3 peas an pod 200,984
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 6 hr Flaggstaff 5,083
CA Jury reaches verdict in Oakland BART shooting t... (Jul '10) Sun theos 2,276
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) Sep 18 Pizza 16,000
Who do you support for Magnolia School District... (Oct '10) Sep 13 12adf 17
CA Federal judge to issue Proposition 8 decision W... (Aug '10) Jun '14 Eric Cantor or cant 1,974
•••

Foothill Ranch News Video

•••
Foothill Ranch Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Foothill Ranch Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Foothill Ranch People Search