UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl. Full Story
Bruin Fan

Los Angeles, CA

#12711 Aug 5, 2012
Bruin For Life wrote:
Buahahaha is really my only reaction. This Bruin does not fold. This Bruin fights the battle...this Bruin is like a fighting rooster (not a cock), fights til he can't no more...this Bruin will prevail, alone or with allies...this Bruin will never compromise on the Bruin Principles...this Bruin is like no other, takes on one, and takes on all when he has to...this Bruin has no quit in him...this Bruin will prevail.
Long Live Bob Smith, he fought the fight til last breath.
Go Bruins!!
I see your're heavy on the cannibis today ole boy. Quite the Bruin tradition started by The late great John Wooden and William Walton...Go bruins!
Trojan

Pico Rivera, CA

#12712 Aug 5, 2012
BTW, YOU are not a Bruin. Most Bruins can think logically. Most Bruins do not have double standards. Most Bruins can call a spade a spade,(JW).

So, do not purport to have anything in common with Bruins. Even BN posted only a couple of dozen posts ago that you are full of shit and he disavows any association with you.

As we do with FO, he may admire your passion. But he knows for the most part, you're full of shit.

“UCLA112 Natties ClownCollege98”

Since: Aug 09

UCLA 35 - Clown College 14

#12713 Aug 5, 2012
This Bruin needs no allies, this Bruin will wilt...this does bit sleep with tbe enemy.
Trojan

Pico Rivera, CA

#12714 Aug 5, 2012
Bruin For Life wrote:
This Bruin needs no allies, this Bruin will wilt...this does bit sleep with tbe enemy.
LOL!!! Take another hit, Pothead!

“Pac 12 South front runners”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

#12715 Aug 5, 2012
Trojan wrote:
BTW, YOU are not a Bruin. Most Bruins can think logically. Most Bruins do not have double standards. Most Bruins can call a spade a spade,(JW).
So, do not purport to have anything in common with Bruins. Even BN posted only a couple of dozen posts ago that you are full of shit and he disavows any association with you.
As we do with FO, he may admire your passion. But he knows for the most part, you're full of shit.
Who Me ???:-)

If JW didn't know what was going on, he should have, he RAN that Program. Just like PC, no double standard here.

Westwood

#12716 Aug 5, 2012
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!!! Take another hit, Pothead!
or pass it over :-)

#12717 Aug 5, 2012
Bruin For Life wrote:
I just did, damn that's some good shyt!

#12718 Aug 5, 2012
Trojan wrote:
I don't aSSume anything...had JW and UCLA been placed on probation for cheating, like Pete Carroll and USC according to the NCAA investigation report, all this rambling back and forth would not be going on, now would it? dumbass.
Trojan

Pico Rivera, CA

#12719 Aug 5, 2012
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>I don't aSSume anything...had JW and UCLA been placed on probation for cheating, like Pete Carroll and USC according to the NCAA investigation report, all this rambling back and forth would not be going on, now would it? dumbass.
Hey, Dumbass! YOU were the one who claimed with Joe McKnight that the word of a former player made it a proven fact. With that standard now being set, are you really going to be stupid enough to dispute Walton's word?!!

Why bother asking that question? We all know you'll be moronic enough to do just that. LOL!!

Take another hit. Glad you were at least honest enough to admit that's what you're doing right now. At least that gives us an idea why you're in an alternate reality with regard to cheating JW!
Trojan

Pico Rivera, CA

#12720 Aug 5, 2012
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>I don't aSSume anything...had JW and UCLA been placed on probation for cheating, like Pete Carroll and USC according to the NCAA investigation report, all this rambling back and forth would not be going on, now would it? dumbass.
And BTW, Moron, UCLA basketball WAS put on probation for 2 years in '80 & '81 and the football program for 1 year. So, quit acting as if they are saints.

Most schools push the envelope and get away with what they can. What it often comes down to is, whose skirts the NCAA wants to look under.
Trojan

Pico Rivera, CA

#12721 Aug 5, 2012
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>I don't aSSume anything...
Yes, you do. No one ever said Tommy rode a dog. But being the idiot you are, that's what you have posted with your avatar.

(I love how you contradict yourself with virtually every post.)

#12722 Aug 5, 2012
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, Dumbass! YOU were the one who claimed with Joe McKnight that the word of a former player made it a proven fact. With that standard now being set, are you really going to be stupid enough to dispute Walton's word?!!
Why bother asking that question? We all know you'll be moronic enough to do just that. LOL!!
Take another hit. Glad you were at least honest enough to admit that's what you're doing right now. At least that gives us an idea why you're in an alternate reality with regard to cheating JW!
Joe McKnight said it happened, then changed his story. You dipshit, When have I ever said Sam Gilbert didn't provide gifts, dinners, etc for UCLA back in the days? If you hoewever believe what Walton said, because Walton SAID it, then you must also believe what Joe McKnight said right?? answer my question you hypocrital a$$$hole.

#12723 Aug 5, 2012
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
And BTW, Moron, UCLA basketball WAS put on probation for 2 years in '80 & '81 and the football program for 1 year. So, quit acting as if they are saints.
Most schools push the envelope and get away with what they can. What it often comes down to is, whose skirts the NCAA wants to look under.
yes, they were indeed during the watch of Larry Brown, not John R. Wooden A.K.A. the greatest coach of any sport of all time, and the greatest human being that ever walked the face of the earth...and if you don't let him rest in peace, he is bound to strike you with lightning from Heaven. LMAO

By the way, dipshyt...when UCLA was placed on prbation UCLA had gone already through 3 coaches after John R. Wooden...1. Gene Bartow... 2. Gary Cunningham... and 3. Larry Brown. So blaming JW for UCLA getting on probation is equivalent to blaming John McKay for Pete the Cheat's doings at South Central...dumbshyt.

#12724 Aug 5, 2012
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, you do. No one ever said Tommy rode a dog. But being the idiot you are, that's what you have posted with your avatar.
(I love how you contradict yourself with virtually every post.)
Tommy Trojan rides a horse, and you claim that the horse is the mascot....and that back in the 1940's the USC mascot was a dog, so I asked you if Tommy Trojan rode the dog around the Coliseum, and you never answered, so I assumed that you were too embarrassed to answer the obvious question, that Tommy Trojan did in fact ride that dong, I mean, dog.

Westwood

#12725 Aug 5, 2012
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>yes, they were indeed during the watch of Larry Brown, not John R. Wooden A.K.A. the greatest coach of any sport of all time, and the greatest human being that ever walked the face of the earth...and if you don't let him rest in peace, he is bound to strike you with lightning from Heaven. LMAO
By the way, dipshyt...when UCLA was placed on prbation UCLA had gone already through 3 coaches after John R. Wooden...1. Gene Bartow... 2. Gary Cunningham... and 3. Larry Brown. So blaming JW for UCLA getting on probation is equivalent to blaming John McKay for Pete the Cheat's doings at South Central...dumbshyt.
"the greatest human being that ever walked the face of the earth."
Really ?? wow,

I agree with Trojan, pass that shit to me.

“USC=Greatest team of BCS era!”

Since: Aug 08

Burn, baby, burn!

#12726 Aug 5, 2012
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's not talk about the 3 years that their entire athletic department was banned from post-season play. Let's also not talk about the fact that up until the RB5 case, UCLA had more major NCAA violations than USC.

#12727 Aug 5, 2012
CPEM wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's not talk about the 3 years that their entire athletic department was banned from post-season play. Let's also not talk about the fact that up until the RB5 case, UCLA had more major NCAA violations than USC.
and whooped your asses un national titles!!! LMFAO

Westwood

#12728 Aug 5, 2012
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>and whooped your asses un national titles!!! LMFAO
dude you off your meds? chill out will ya, at this pace you wont live to see the 2012 season
Trojan

Pico Rivera, CA

#12729 Aug 5, 2012
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>Joe McKnight said it happened, then changed his story. You dipshit, When have I ever said Sam Gilbert didn't provide gifts, dinners, etc for UCLA back in the days? If you hoewever believe what Walton said, because Walton SAID it, then you must also believe what Joe McKnight said right?? answer my question you hypocrital a$$$hole.
I am not the one being the hypocrite, Moron. YOU are.
Trojan

Pico Rivera, CA

#12730 Aug 5, 2012
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>I don't aSSume anything...
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>I asked you if Tommy Trojan rode the dog around the Coliseum, and you never answered, so I assumed...
ROTFLMAO!!!

Thanks for proving what a moron and lying sack of shit you are!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fontana Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lesbian snapchat users? 19 hr lesboz999 8
Pastor charged with bigamy (Apr '10) Nov 19 lavon affair 16
The tall dark One Nov 19 Miss BOSS 1
Four Rancho Cucamonga residents for using a wom... (Dec '09) Nov 18 revenge 34
Vagos motorcycle club president faces murder ch... (Dec '09) Nov 16 Dude 109
Teen pleads guilty in Fontana gang stabbing (May '10) Nov 4 dogon oak 13
Organized Stalking (Apr '13) Oct '14 Elise Gingerich 16

Fire Warning for San Bernardino County was issued at November 25 at 9:06PM PST

Fontana News Video

Fontana Dating