Rankin Official Accused Of Shoplifting

Nov 30, 2009 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: WAPT-TV Jackson

A Rankin County election commissioner was arrested and charged over the weekend with felony shoplifting, a Flowood official said.

Comments
1 - 2 of 2 Comments Last updated Dec 9, 2009
nelpi

Florence, MS

#1 Dec 9, 2009
Running this story for such a long time seems to me to be unfair to the accused. One of two days would be long enough for such a story. It seems unfair as well to run two stories about the misfortunes of the same person, again, only accused, not convicted!!!
nelpi

Florence, MS

#2 Dec 9, 2009
Running this story for many days seems unfair to the accused. One or two days would be long enough for such a story. It seems unfair as well to run two stories about the misfortunes of the same person, again, only accused, not convicted. for some reason my first post about these stories appeared as a comment from Little Rock Ar. I live in Florence MS., not Little Rock Ar.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Flowood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 8 min King Kong 18,866
Suspect leads investigators to bodies of missin... (Nov '13) 1 hr curious 2
Truth or Rumor: Bishop Keith Butler (Jan '08) 5 hr Greedy Fired Wright 1,051
Recent PCA Boiler Accident... 6 hr Concerned Citizen 1
Perfectly thin xtreme diet pill (Dec '13) 21 hr JBowen 7
M-Tek Akiko Thu employee 1
Witness: Beaten man told eatery 'not safe for w... Thu birddog 3
•••
•••

Flowood Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••