Comments
1 - 20 of 245 Comments Last updated Apr 15, 2013
First Prev
of 13
Next Last
Josey Wales

United States

#1 Nov 13, 2012
I seen an article that he was clinging to life after a fight at the Pirates Cove Bar of Howdershell. Over a washer tournament? Does anyone know what happened? I used to be a friend back in the day and Im having a hard time finding out what happened?
sad

Saint Charles, MO

#2 Nov 13, 2012
Josey Wales wrote:
I seen an article that he was clinging to life after a fight at the Pirates Cove Bar of Howdershell. Over a washer tournament? Does anyone know what happened? I used to be a friend back in the day and Im having a hard time finding out what happened?
witnesses in bar said tom weamer sucker punched him . randy's brain swelled & had to be put on life support until today.
meme

Florissant, MO

#3 Nov 13, 2012
tom wehmer was hitting on a married woman at their table
Josey Wales

Barnesville, OH

#4 Nov 13, 2012
You mean to tell me a punch did this to Randy? This is crazy! What the hell is wrong with people?
meme

Florissant, MO

#5 Nov 13, 2012
punch ,then the fall,then not getting to a hospital 8 hours later
William Munny

Florissant, MO

#6 Nov 14, 2012
I have heard all kinds of stories. I heard tommy weheimer was fighting with his girlfriend. Randy told him to take that somewhere else so they got into a fight and tommy kept kicking him in the head now that's what I heard ..... But you know how that goes...
William Munny

Florissant, MO

#7 Nov 14, 2012
Hope Randy Pulls Thru!!!!!
William Munny

Florissant, MO

#8 Nov 14, 2012
Tommy Weiner is a *@&$
meme

Florissant, MO

#10 Nov 14, 2012
no looking good for randy.he is not going to make it
Joann

Aylett, VA

#11 Nov 14, 2012
please play for my cousin Randy
so sad

Saint Charles, MO

#12 Nov 14, 2012
the latest on randy is family 's decision to donate his organ's then burial arrangments. the weheimer brothers have always been ass hole bullies, i'v been with ny son when tom weheimer would try to get a rise out of my son by yelling trying to get a fight going, we always ignored him. i hope he rots in hell, i just wish he was in randys place now, he sure wouldn't be missed. lets see how much pull he has in the local; police dept. now. the s.b. will proubly get off with a slap on the wrist.
Lilly

Maryland Heights, MO

#14 Nov 15, 2012
That's what I was thinking MarcusW. I do know several people that know Randy. Apparently he is breathing on his own now but is still in a coma. From what I understand, they were getting ready to remove him from the breathing machine yesterday morning and when it came off he was breathing on his own. Still in critical condition.
Tawna Agee-Hanslick

Sunnyvale, CA

#15 Nov 15, 2012
Lilly wrote:
That's what I was thinking MarcusW. I do know several people that know Randy. Apparently he is breathing on his own now but is still in a coma. From what I understand, they were getting ready to remove him from the breathing machine yesterday morning and when it came off he was breathing on his own. Still in critical condition.
You are correct. I have talked to close family friends who have visited Randy and there is still great hope that he is going to pull through this. The suspect is still a suspect and innocent until proven guilty. Based on what I have heard from this close family friend, Tommy Wehmer (correct spelling)beat him! It was not one punch, it was a senseless act of brutality. Godspeed Randy!
Get it straight

United States

#16 Nov 15, 2012
It was one punch. That is it. Tom is a good guy who has had a few rough patches in his life. I have known the Wehmer family for a long time. I know his dad was a respected member of the community. Tom's girlfriend works at the bar. They were fighting and Randy stepped in and wouldn't back down. I dont know who threw the first punch, but Tommy is strong. Working in concrete will do that. He knocked him down with one hit. I know Randy was trying to help, but look where it got him. Sometimes its better to walk away. This should have been one if those times. I pray that Randy recovers fully. I also pray that Tom is punished for the extent of his crimes. I do, however, think that the injuries should have been treated right away, not 8 hours later. The question is would Randy be the way he is now if he had gone to the hospital right away? That is not Tom's fault.
Justice

Lake Saint Louis, MO

#18 Nov 15, 2012
There has to be tons of witness if they were at a bar. Someone is responsible and needs to go away for a long time.
hoping

Saint Charles, MO

#19 Nov 15, 2012
Get it straight wrote:
It was one punch. That is it. Tom is a good guy who has had a few rough patches in his life. I have known the Wehmer family for a long time. I know his dad was a respected member of the community. Tom's girlfriend works at the bar. They were fighting and Randy stepped in and wouldn't back down. I dont know who threw the first punch, but Tommy is strong. Working in concrete will do that. He knocked him down with one hit. I know Randy was trying to help, but look where it got him. Sometimes its better to walk away. This should have been one if those times. I pray that Randy recovers fully. I also pray that Tom is punished for the extent of his crimes. I do, however, think that the injuries should have been treated right away, not 8 hours later. The question is would Randy be the way he is now if he had gone to the hospital right away? That is not Tom's fault.
you don't feel anything is wrong then when the brain starts swelling you can't control any part of your body & lose conciouses
TOMMY IS COWARD

Mcdonough, GA

#20 Nov 15, 2012
Get it straight wrote:
****This is bullshit....Randy didn't deserve to be laying in the hospital fighting for his life..Better yet Randy's daughter's and family don't deserve the pain that this COWARD has put them throught.I do not know this Tommy guy but I think he is a COWARD !!!!
Twisted

United States

#22 Nov 15, 2012
Get it straight wrote:
that is complete bullshit, he's a nice guy?? If that's the case why is Randy fighting for his life? Why are his kids in this horrible place of having to watch their father possibly die? Don't defende a guy who is bragging about what he did to another person. He deserves to sit in prison for the rest of his life and think about the damage that he has caused. That guy should of walked away. So your punishing someone for trying to help??
Dojogirl

Eureka, MO

#23 Nov 15, 2012
Anyone that truly knows the real Tom Wehmer knows hes a mouthy jerk that likes to fight! Lots of people have had very hard lives but dont go around beating people! He will get whats coming to him! The fact that you would say Randy in any way got what he deserved is really cold hearted considering what he is going through! That is someones son, father and grandfather youre talking about! Tommy has a history of assault with men and women! Tell us again what a good guy he is!
chitown

United States

#24 Nov 15, 2012
Ibam glad there is one person sticking up for Tom ...a dear friend to my family .IMy hearr goes out to Randy and his family, but also to my friend and his family .I have seen Tom walk away from many situations.I was not there I know Tom and his intentions was not to put this man in a coma .I just hope everyone learns from this .

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 13
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Florissant Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
MO Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... 5 min Cbusa 1,855
New fear: What happens in Ferguson if no charges? 6 min Who 251
New fear: What happens in Ferguson if no charges? 52 min Sir Lynchalot 51
MO Powerful Photos Blast The Media's Portrayal Of ... 1 hr Chris 235
MO Ferguson Police Chief Just Shocked Everyone Wit... 2 hr northwye 325
Will Ferguson Wal Mart close? 6 hr hardhead 2
Hazelwood 9 hr keepingitreal 1
•••
•••
Florissant Dating