Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | TPMDC

Oct 18, 2010 | Posted by: TopMod15 | Full story: tpmdc.talkingpointsmemo.com

The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 In 2:44 Evan McMorris-Santoro and Clayton Ashley October 18, 2010, 11:14AM Last night's Kentucky Senate debate was one of the most brutal of the year, hands down.

Comments
12,941 - 12,960 of 16,115 Comments Last updated 53 min ago
John The One

Lynn, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14579
Jun 28, 2012
 
Luisa Casati wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps one of the most interesting and colorful word in the English language is the word Ffuck. It is one magical word, which just by its sound can describe pain, pleasure, love and hate. In dictation, Ffuck falls into many grammatical categories. It can be used as a verb, both transitive (John Ffucked Mary), or intransitive (Mary was Ffucked by John). It can be an active verb (John really gives a Ffuck), or a pasive verb (Mary really doesn't give a Ffuck); or an adverb (Mary is Ffucking interested in John). Consider its use as a noun (Mary is a terrific Ffuck). It can be used as an adjective (Mary is Ffucking beautiful). As you can see, there are very few words with the versatility of Ffuck. Besides its sexual connotation, this incredible word can be used to describe many situations:
Greetings..."How the Ffuck are you?
Fraud..."I got Ffucked by the car dealer!"
Dismay..."Oh Ffuck it!"
Trouble..."Well, I guess I'm Ffucked now!"
Aggression..."Ffuck you!"
Disgust..."Ffuck me!"
Confusion..."What the Ffuck..?"
Difficulty..."I don't understand this Ffucking business."
Despair..."Ffucked again?"
Incompetence..."He Ffucked up everything!"
Displeasure..."What the Ffuck is going on here?"
Lost..."Where the Ffuck are we?"
Disbelief..."UnFfuckingbe lievable!"
Retaliation..."Up your Ffucking asss!"
Sarcasm..."Merry Ffucking Christmas!"
It can be used in an anatomical description:"He is a Ffucking assshole!"
It can be used to tell time:"It's five Ffucking thirty!"
It can be used in business:"How did I wind up with this Ffucking job?"
It can be used maternally, as in:"motherFfucker!"
Never forget General Custer's last words:"Where did all these Ffucking Indians come from?"
Also, remember the famous last fords of the Major of Hiroshima:"What the Ffuck was that?"
Last, but not least, the immortal words of the Captain of the Titanic, who said:"Where is all this Ffucking water coming from?"
The mind boggles at the creative uses of this word. How can anyone be offended when you say Ffuck. Use it frequently in your daily speech. It will impress others with your fluency of English and add to your prestige
I believe you.
mary

Winchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14580
Jun 28, 2012
 
What do ya'll think about the Obama-care just passed in congress, where will it lead to?
Curiosity

Lynn, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14581
Jun 28, 2012
 
I don't understand this Ffucking business

Since: Jan 10

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14582
Jun 29, 2012
 
A couple is sitting on the porch sipping wine. The wife says, "I love you."

The husband says, "Is that you or the wine talking?"

The wife replies, "It's me, talking to the wine."
wtf

Clay City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14583
Jun 29, 2012
 
mary wrote:
What do ya'll think about the Obama-care just passed in congress, where will it lead to?
You are severely stupid.

Since: Jan 10

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14584
Jun 30, 2012
 
1. Another flight attendant's comment on a less than perfect landing: "We ask you to please remain seated as Captain Kangaroo bounces us to the terminal."

2. After a real crusher of a landing in Phoenix, the Flight Attendant came on with, "Ladies and Gentlemen, please remain in your seats until Capt. Crash and the Crew have brought the aircraft to a screeching halt against the gate and, once the tire smoke has cleared and the warning bells are silenced, we'll open the door and you can pick your way through the wreckage to the terminal."

3. Part of a flight attendant's arrival announcement: "We'd like to thank you folks for flying with us today. And, the next time you get the insane urge to go blasting through the skies in a pressurized metal tube, we hope you'll think of U.S. Airways."
U.S. Airways, huh? It sounded more like United. If this is what U.S. Airways is like, it just means that they'll have more planes to abuse, should they succeed in buying American Airlines. Continental Airlines used to be a great airline until United "merged" with it and ruined it.

****The preceding observation was a Big Stevie public service. You may pick your own carrier. These are a few that Big Stevie dislikes intensely. Thank you!****
culture vulture

Russell Springs, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14585
Jun 30, 2012
 
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes,the lucky have the freedoms we have.Ask most Chinese about their freedoms.They are doing better ,but not anything close to our freedoms to say and do ,nor move about,have children,etc.And,yes,we all can dream and then go out and attempt to obtain the dream.
Right now what bothers me the most is what the Swedish newspaper wrote,"it is not so bothersome that one as Obama should be President,what is more troublesome is that what is wrong with the American people voting for such to be the President"or,something like that.
In regards to the Swedish paper article, couldn't the same be said of quite a few of the White House occupants, both parties, up to this point.
whitehair

Eminence, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14588
Jun 30, 2012
 
culture vulture wrote:
<quoted text>In regards to the Swedish paper article, couldn't the same be said of quite a few of the White House occupants, both parties, up to this point.
I would absolutely agree!!!

Many would not see,or,aree with the point,but this is why I so praise the Tea Party!!!
SpeakUp

River Forest, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14589
Jun 30, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

mary wrote:
What do ya'll think about the Obama-care just passed in congress, where will it lead to?
It will lead to the same thing that's happened in Mass. when Romney was Governor. Almost 100% of children now have health insurance!

Romney stated while Governor "the tax (or penalty) we're imposing will encourage free loaders to take responsibility for themselves".

Obama's strength in Leadership becomes more and more apparent. Just think of it like this.

1. He had no support from a Republican in Congress;

2. He had half the nation against him;

3. The law's deciding vote was none other than the Conservative leader of the Supreme Court.

For Obama to accomplish this, well, shall we say it takes intelligence and strength on his part to have foreseen the ignorances of the opposition...in advance!

You destroyed yourself in the Civil War without Grant having to lift a finger. Obama never lifted a finger and....you destroyed yourself again. This is ever so predictable of the Republican and Conservative Parties, thus why Obama is so successful.
oh no

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14591
Jul 1, 2012
 
I could care less. One is just as bad as the other.
whitehair

Eminence, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14593
Jul 1, 2012
 

Judged:

1

SpeakUp wrote:
<quoted text>
It will lead to the same thing that's happened in Mass. when Romney was Governor. Almost 100% of children now have health insurance!
Romney stated while Governor "the tax (or penalty) we're imposing will encourage free loaders to take responsibility for themselves".
Obama's strength in Leadership becomes more and more apparent. Just think of it like this.
1. He had no support from a Republican in Congress;
2. He had half the nation against him;
3. The law's deciding vote was none other than the Conservative leader of the Supreme Court.
For Obama to accomplish this, well, shall we say it takes intelligence and strength on his part to have foreseen the ignorances of the opposition...in advance!.
Did you forget Lincoln hired Grant,and Lincoln was a Republicn? They won that war to keep the Republic together.Obama IS smart,but constantly does things to divide this Nations people.We that do not like his ideology do also not like this division he stirs up.
whitehair

Eminence, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14594
Jul 1, 2012
 
SpeakUp wrote:
<quoted text>
It will lead to the same thing that's happened in Mass. when Romney was Governor. Almost 100% of children now have health insurance!
Romney stated while Governor "the tax (or penalty) we're imposing will encourage free loaders to take responsibility for themselves".
Obama's strength in Leadership becomes more and more apparent. Just think of it like this.
1. He had no support from a Republican in Congress;
2. He had half the nation against him;
3. The law's deciding vote was none other than the Conservative leader of the Supreme Court.
For Obama to accomplish this, well, shall we say it takes intelligence and strength on his part to have foreseen the ignorances of the opposition...in advance!
You destroyed yourself in the Civil War without Grant having to lift a finger. Obama never lifted a finger and....you destroyed yourself again. This is ever so predictable of the Republican and Conservative Parties, thus why Obama is so successful.
Because he rejected any and all ideas of the oposition,he certainly had no support from them.
Over half the Nation of people,63 %,still opose this Health Care Obomation.
This SCOTUS position could well be the bite in the hindsides to remove the tick on the back.
whitehair

Eminence, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14595
Jul 1, 2012
 
The way this Bill is written,is still coming to light as none had the bill knowledge then and few seem to have it now.Doubtful if Congress knew what was in it.

What seems pretty apparent now is that the poor still will not have the money to buy insurance that will increase in costs,pool or not,and then they will be taxed(fined) for not having the money to buy the coverage.How is that to provide for their medical care?So,you add 30 million to the care,raise the costs,fine(tax) them for not buying what they can not afford,then slap a $695 fine at the end of the year?Really does a lot of good for the poor,uninsured doesn`t it?Remember Obama saying no one that made less than $250,000 per year will have an increase in taxes(fine)?Not only do the ones that do not have insurance get hurt,but the ones that have medicare have lost $500,000,000 out of medicare and the Drs.may well refuse to see them for the medicare payment anymore!!Looks as if we all have been sold a Bill of Goods,doesn`t it??
Trouble

Booneville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14596
Jul 1, 2012
 
They all say what you want to here
wtf

Benham, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14597
Jul 2, 2012
 
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you forget Lincoln hired Grant,and Lincoln was a Republicn? They won that war to keep the Republic together.Obama IS smart,but constantly does things to divide this Nations people.We that do not like his ideology do also not like this division he stirs up.
Stupid SOB.
wtf

Benham, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14598
Jul 2, 2012
 
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
Because he rejected any and all ideas of the oposition,he certainly had no support from them.
Over half the Nation of people,63 %,still opose this Health Care Obomation.
This SCOTUS position could well be the bite in the hindsides to remove the tick on the back.
"opose"

Lmfao
wtf

Benham, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14599
Jul 2, 2012
 
whitehair wrote:
The way this Bill is written,is still coming to light as none had the bill knowledge then and few seem to have it now.Doubtful if Congress knew what was in it.
What seems pretty apparent now is that the poor still will not have the money to buy insurance that will increase in costs,pool or not,and then they will be taxed(fined) for not having the money to buy the coverage.How is that to provide for their medical care?So,you add 30 million to the care,raise the costs,fine(tax) them for not buying what they can not afford,then slap a $695 fine at the end of the year?Really does a lot of good for the poor,uninsured doesn`t it?Remember Obama saying no one that made less than $250,000 per year will have an increase in taxes(fine)?Not only do the ones that do not have insurance get hurt,but the ones that have medicare have lost $500,000,000 out of medicare and the Drs.may well refuse to see them for the medicare payment anymore!!Looks as if we all have been sold a Bill of Goods,doesn`t it??
You are the stupidest SOB on here.
whitehair

Eminence, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14600
Jul 2, 2012
 
WTF--you waste time for us and yourself.Get a life,get some understanding and education so you could say something, not mouth nasty comment!!
wtf

Benham, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14601
Jul 2, 2012
 
whitehair wrote:
WTF--you waste time for us and yourself.Get a life,get some understanding and education so you could say something, not mouth nasty comment!!
You are a waste of good air you stupid SOB.
whitehair

Eminence, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14602
Jul 2, 2012
 
Why do you not get a life and some education so tou could join the conversation---you seem not to know anything to say!!!Sorry for you boy/girl.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

13 Users are viewing the Flemingsburg Forum right now

Search the Flemingsburg Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 8 min Hero 26,183
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 11 min Cornelius Scudmister 146,161
Randy A 27 min Randy 12
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 38 min i be dat nikka 81,567
KY Can You Pass an 8th Grade Test from 1912? (Aug '13) 56 min Teacher 1,012
Decent guy looking 1 hr one that knows 8
suck for money or pills 2 hr Truth 8
•••
•••
•••
•••

Flemingsburg Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Flemingsburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Flemingsburg News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Flemingsburg
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••