'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments (Page 2,012)

Showing posts 40,221 - 40,240 of138,745
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
TakeAmericaBack

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2012

Judged:

frank wrote:
<quoted text>
Huh? there must be a point in there somewhere? Naw, juz braindead babbling ...
Frank, my God. I didnt see that one. however I wached ABC news when the 'talking head' told George Snapcracklepopolus "just in" news break " Jim Holmes" is reported to be a member of Tea Party, only to retract in 30 seconds later! Democrats call Fox biased, look at your own media for a change! Their shit is far more biased and politicaly 'leaning' than fox ever has been and they dont hold a light to MSNBC! It wouldnt suprise me if MSNBC didnt do a report on "We Won's" statement on the Tea Party melting the polar ice!
God I Hope for a Change

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2012

Judged:

Anyone but Obozo 2012!
ridiculous reporting

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2012

Judged:

SpeakUp wrote:
<quoted text>
Frankly, I find your "opinion" totally out of line with the sequence of events.
Separating your propanganda, it would be fitting possibly for the theatre conglomerants to pay the bills. It was their theatre...wasn't it? However, I don't think this Colorado issue, in all good faith and honesty, should turn political and for people like you looking for a hole to crawl in, learn some respect.
Further, concerning Obamacare, you won't like this information anymore than you're going to like me after this (or ever did), but a spade is a spade no matter what lighting you put on it. The CBO, the nonpartisan scorekeepers, came out with their findings today that in fact show that Obama's healthcare plan and the strategy surroundin git, WILL reduce the dficit over the next 10 yrs., while in fact they stated contrary to that, the Republican agenda will add an estimated $109B to the deficit in that same time frame.
I know you hate hearing this after Romney's been giving inaccurate information all this time, but, it is what it is. These findings will definitely benefit our President. We campaign on truth.
Frankly I don't give a damn what you like or dislike about my opinion on the biased and ridiculous reporting by the lame-stream media. I read an article on MSN's homepage and commented on it and that is me making it political? Really uncle spewi, really? lol

So the CBO came out recently and announced that Obamacare would cost triple what Pelosi and Obama and that bunch of crooks claimed. You didn't believe them then. But now you claim they are saying something about the deficit and now you decide to believe them and repeat what they supposedly claimed because it fits with your story now, right? Again uncle spewie...typical bullshit from you as usual.

You campaign on truth. OMG that is some funny shit. How about your truthful prsident claiming if he did not cut the debt in half and fix the economy he would be a one term president? Did he lie or was that old devil Bush making him say that stuff? After all Bush, according to Obama, is one of the most intelligent, powerful men of our time! Bush rendered Obama useless because Obama couldn't do anything because of the mighty Bush. That shit backfired on you too, didn't it? lol
What about this administration being transparent and the citizens would be able to watch the whole Obamacare process. Did that happen? Or is that the truth you are running on? What about Obama swearing that he would take the unemployment rate down to 8% with his miracle jobs stimulus bill? Was that a lie or just another failed policy or do you just prefer to blame that brain fart on the devil Bush who outsmarted and blocked your miracle man Obama from ever achieving anything? Oh yeah, you could go with the racist excuse on this. lol
What about Americans losing nearly 40% of their wealth under Obama's miracle policies? What about a record number of people on some type of government assistance on Obama's watch? What about a record number of Americans living at or below the poverty level on Obama's watch? Is that some of the truth you'd like to discuss and run on or are you still not willing to discuss those truths yet? What about 40 some odd months of high unemployment on Obama's watch and during his summer of recovery party? LMMFAO! Shhhhh, that's not the truth you want to discuss, is it, uncle crackhead?

You know it's going to happen so go ahead and practice uncle spewie...President of the United States of America Mitt Romney 2013. You can do it. We had to endure president Obama's failures for 4 years now you will get to experience a true American leader...President Mitt Romney.
Americans are baaack

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2012

Judged:

SpeakUp wrote:
<quoted text>
Can we assume your combined taxable income is > $250,000? To be honest, we're just abit sick of corporate America passing BIG money though to execs, it being ordinary in reality, but their $3M/yr creative accounts turning those monies into "capital" whereby can quality for a capital gain tax rate that's lower than lower middle class pays. We're also abit tired of execs getting HUGE stock option packages as part of their "compensation" (ordinary income)except when tax time rolls around, they can sell the options and call it "capital" (which about 73% of their income already is). Corporate America not only avoids "payroll tax" this way, they also can pass a "sweet rate" onto their $10,000 tie people!
Yep, we're abit exhausted from it all. Now, what was anyone saying about a food stamp?
We were saying "Food stamps makes America strong" in Spanish. lmmfao! Obama is going, going gone! We will forget him faster than he drove us into the sewer at Obama warp speed. Obama who? What he believed to be great damage heaped onto our country to fundamentally change it...will be easily undone. Romney will gladly clean up the horrible mess Obama left us in and guess what? He will be a man about it. He won't cry and blame Bush or Europe or Obama or claim your ilk are racist as an excuse. He will man up and step up and stand up for Americans. He will clean up your guys terrible mess and do it with the dignity of the leader of the greatest nation on earth. Proud Americans are proud to boot Obama to the curb and into his own unemployment line.
wtf

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2012

Judged:

SpeakUp wrote:
<quoted text>
Can we assume your combined taxable income is > $250,000? To be honest, we're just abit sick of corporate America passing BIG money though to execs, it being ordinary in reality, but their $3M/yr creative accounts turning those monies into "capital" whereby can quality for a capital gain tax rate that's lower than lower middle class pays. We're also abit tired of execs getting HUGE stock option packages as part of their "compensation" (ordinary income)except when tax time rolls around, they can sell the options and call it "capital" (which about 73% of their income already is). Corporate America not only avoids "payroll tax" this way, they also can pass a "sweet rate" onto their $10,000 tie people!
Yep, we're abit exhausted from it all. Now, what was anyone saying about a food stamp?
Would you be talking about Obama's greedy Hollywood friends? Is that how they do it? You're right we are a lot exhausted with your bullshit and Obama's lame excuses. You will feel us on election day. Remember you didn't get to where you are today in your big fancy pretend job...the government got you there. Dumb ass.
We won

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2012

Judged:

Bloomberg is right, obese people cannot help themselves when it comes to sugary drinks much like a heroine addict that has no control. Hopefully this will become federal law outlawing restaurant drinks over 16 oz. to help them out. Obesity is an illness just like having the flu and is not a choice and Obama knows this too!

Obama in 2012!!!!!!
whitehair

Eminence, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2012

Judged:

We won wrote:
Bloomberg is right, obese people cannot help themselves when it comes to sugary drinks much like a heroine addict that has no control. Hopefully this will become federal law outlawing restaurant drinks over 16 oz. to help them out. Obesity is an illness just like having the flu and is not a choice and Obama knows this too!
Obama in 2012!!!!!!
You are incorrect when you state obese people can not help themselves.You are referring back to your ideology that the nanny State called gov`t should do everything for you.Go further into this "drink" problem and make it a law you can only have water with your meals.Or between meals.Why not make all sugary things outlawed?Such as dough-nuts,pies,cookies,cake,e tc.?Then we could think that red meat is not good for you and outlaw all steaks?The real problem is that you have no control,when you and all others need to work on that.Bloomberg is an idiot,he is correct about obese but it is an option you individually need to work on.We do not need the gov`t to tell us ho to eat,or,live.They do enough to control us already.

No more Obama!!Anyone other than Obama!!!

Since we have Romney and no other,Romney all the way!!!
whitehair

Eminence, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2012

Judged:

frank wrote:
<quoted text>
Huh? there must be a point in there somewhere? Naw, juz braindead babbling ...
The point ,as some of us see it, is that we are very tired of hearing all the rumors and falsehoods both printed and spoken by so many today.The media jumps to be the first to have a news article out and the truth is forgotten.No,not forgotten,it is not even considered!
Consider the question as to the health care insurance of the victims,should the Movie pay for the damage/the perpetrator was a Tea Party member!!All things that either were wrong,or,speculation and none of the world`s business!
Another on this topix even goes so far as to say the Tea Party people want the polar caps to melt!Such things that are so ridiculous ,only the stupid would be saying.

The truth is,this Country need to get back to honesty,morality,decency,and try to be civil.
We won

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2012

Judged:

whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
You are incorrect when you state obese people can not help themselves.You are referring back to your ideology that the nanny State called gov`t should do everything for you.Go further into this "drink" problem and make it a law you can only have water with your meals.Or between meals.Why not make all sugary things outlawed?Such as dough-nuts,pies,cookies,cake,e tc.?Then we could think that red meat is not good for you and outlaw all steaks?The real problem is that you have no control,when you and all others need to work on that.Bloomberg is an idiot,he is correct about obese but it is an option you individually need to work on.We do not need the gov`t to tell us ho to eat,or,live.They do enough to control us already.
No more Obama!!Anyone other than Obama!!!
Since we have Romney and no other,Romney all the way!!!
It's no different than taking table salt out of resturants and surely you agree with that. That stuff kills more people than drunk drivers and Bloomberg is only trying to extend your life by watching out for you. Salt, trans fat, giant sugary sodas alare all really bad for you and have to be eliminated!

Obama in 2012!!!!!!!!!!
God I Hope for a Change

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2012

We won wrote:
<quoted text>
It's no different than taking table salt out of resturants and surely you agree with that. That stuff kills more people than drunk drivers and Bloomberg is only trying to extend your life by watching out for you. Salt, trans fat, giant sugary sodas alare all really bad for you and have to be eliminated!
Obama in 2012!!!!!!!!!!
How do you feel about beer?
wth

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2012

Judged:

We won wrote:
Obama in 2012!!!!!!
Oh yes because we see just how well outlawing things that the government deems bad for you has worked out, huh? I am so glad, just like you are, that Obama and the democrats has fought and won the war on drugs. You are the perfect example of an idiot that needs someone to lead them around and make decisions for them because you are so stupid you are a danger to yourself and society. The rest of us? Not so much. We have brains and we use them. We aren't little brain dead morons that need Obama to make our decisions for us. I'm not overweight. I don't have diabetes, I'm not in bad health and I'm in my 50's. How in the world did I get in such good shape without Obama telling me what to eat and drink and wear and own?

Romney is the only choice in November. I guess when Obama is booted out of office you will wander around aimlessly waiting for some leftwing liberal nutjob to rescue you so you can eat and think and exist.
wth

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2012

Judged:

We won wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama in 2012!!!!!!!!!!
Lying greedy self-serving politicians and their little butt buddy morons such as yourself pose a much greater risk to me and my family that salt ever could! But the dems and Obama figure if they can get people to focus on hoarding salt they will completely forget about the damage Obama has done and is still doing to our country. Oops...one more failure to add to Obama's long list of failures because the majority of Americans focus is on Obama's horrible economy and his many failed policies.
lol

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2012

Judged:

Oh that Axelrod sure is a funny guy. He announced that Obama and the democrats were not worried about the affect Obama's "you didn't build your business" big blunder s having on Americans. If he isn't worried then why is he still giving Obama's latest blame game excuse any air time at all? Hmmm. lol

GE, one of Obama's favorite greedy corporations, didn't pay one cent in corporate taxes last year and received a 12 BILLION dollar tax credit form Obama and the democrats. Of course Obama isn't worried about citizens knowing the fun facts about that either. Since when has Obama ever been worried about jobs or businesses? Hey Obama, you didn't build the White House but you sure have reaped the benefits of that entity, haven't you? Obama is so quick to travel the world and apologize to every rogue Muslim nation but refuses to apologize to the American people and simply throws it in our face that "he isn't worried about it". Hmmm. Yesterday and pretty much every day for the last 4 years Obama has whined and blamed but today he has decided not to worry about his latest foot-n-mouth mistake. Obama feels he is owed tax revenue because he has personally earned it. I don't care what Obama was yesterday or how he feels about things today...as long as he is gone and forgotten by January 2013.
frank

Oakland, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2012

Judged:

wth wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh yes because we see just how well outlawing things that the government deems bad for you has worked out, huh? I am so glad, just like you are, that Obama and the democrats has fought and won the war on drugs. You are the perfect example of an idiot that needs someone to lead them around and make decisions for them because you are so stupid you are a danger to yourself and society. The rest of us? Not so much. We have brains and we use them. We aren't little brain dead morons that need Obama to make our decisions for us. I'm not overweight. I don't have diabetes, I'm not in bad health and I'm in my 50's. How in the world did I get in such good shape without Obama telling me what to eat and drink and wear and own?
Romney is the only choice in November. I guess when Obama is booted out of office you will wander around aimlessly waiting for some leftwing liberal nutjob to rescue you so you can eat and think and exist.
What are you – a comedian? Obama and the Democrats started the war on drugs and you are in “such great shape” because Obama didn’t tell you to? I think you are mostly confused and in such serious denial you should seek professional help. It was GOPer President Nixon that declared “the war on drugs.” He dramatically increased the size and presence of the federal Gov’t and the drug control agencies, pushed through measures such as mandatory sentencing and no-knock warrants turning half the country into criminals!
Baritt Obamney

Hopkinsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2012

Judged:

You think voting makes a difference? Suckers!!
God I Hope for a Change

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2012

Judged:

frank wrote:
<quoted text>
What are you – a comedian? Obama and the Democrats started the war on drugs and you are in “such great shape” because Obama didn’t tell you to? I think you are mostly confused and in such serious denial you should seek professional help. It was GOPer President Nixon that declared “the war on drugs.” He dramatically increased the size and presence of the federal Gov’t and the drug control agencies, pushed through measures such as mandatory sentencing and no-knock warrants turning half the country into criminals!
You hit nail on the head Frank! I wrote a term paper on that a few years ago; as of 2006 the US had spent over a trillion on drug enforcement, however usage has gone up? Drasticly since 'prescribed Narcotics' But remember Carter and Clinton as well as our current President continue on?$500 per second is what it cost's American taxpayer's! It was 1973 Nixon declared 'his' war on drugs. Just Remember the Democrats have been just as active.
wth

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2012

Judged:

frank wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, you can't understand the meaning and you once again fail to grasp the connection because you are so busy playing the blame game...Bush, China, Europe, White Americans, the Tea Party, Rush, Beck, Palin, small business owners, the greedy middle class and now Nixon. lol Your overwhelming stupidity cancels out any hope of you EVER posting something intelligent for once. Don't give up though. You are a fun train wreck to watch!
whitehair

Eminence, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2012

The first of what will probably be
"many" lawsuits has been filed on the Movie shootings.Filing against the theater seems a little against the wrong one,to me.File against the perf.and/or/his family for not stopping ,or,knowing his condition,maybe.We will wait ans see.

For sure,one thing this Country needs is for everyone to be aware of family mental states and ones that need help.

We can only pray for all,be sure to pray for our leaders and this Country,as only GOD can help.
whitehair

Eminence, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2012

correction==ans--and.
frank

Oakland, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2012

God I Hope for a Change wrote:
<quoted text>
You hit nail on the head Frank! I wrote a term paper on that a few years ago; as of 2006 the US had spent over a trillion on drug enforcement, however usage has gone up? Drasticly since 'prescribed Narcotics' But remember Carter and Clinton as well as our current President continue on?$500 per second is what it cost's American taxpayer's! It was 1973 Nixon declared 'his' war on drugs. Just Remember the Democrats have been just as active.
Agreed ...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 40,221 - 40,240 of138,745
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

13 Users are viewing the Flemingsburg Forum right now

Search the Flemingsburg Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Fleming Co. High School 12 min When 8
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 55 min imposter 81,210
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 2 hr BIG_STEVIE 16,030
KY Can You Pass an 8th Grade Test from 1912? (Aug '13) 3 hr hum 921
motorcycle club 4 hr tony 33
Jailer 5 hr obvious 34
Jailers race 5 hr Gray 38
•••
•••
•••
•••

Flemingsburg Jobs

•••
•••
•••