curious

Morehead, KY

#1 Apr 8, 2011

What ever happened to him? Is he still in jail somewhere or did they turn him out scott free ?
Kayecee

Dahlonega, GA

#2 Apr 22, 2011
why dont you ask his wife shes still hitting that thang. said it was better than it was befor he got into trouble.Cheeze-moso.
well just

Lexington, KY

#3 Apr 22, 2011
how can I find his wife???
nun-ya

Dahlonega, GA

#5 Apr 29, 2011
aint got nothing to say! i didnt think so!!!!!!!!!!
Juans Advicate

Dahlonega, GA

#6 Apr 30, 2011
Don't worry your little heads about Juan. He's alive and kicking.Banging his woman every night. He says its good to be foot loose and fancy free once again.
he needs

Morehead, KY

#7 May 1, 2011
Juans Advicate wrote:
Don't worry your little heads about Juan. He's alive and kicking.Banging his woman every night. He says its good to be foot loose and fancy free once again.
do be deported back to flippin mexico where his sorry ass belongs! He sure is a sorry excuse for a human being! And I am sure his woman is a piece of shit as well! That's all those damn mexicans can get is a fat girl on welfare!
Juans Advicate

Dahlonega, GA

#8 May 2, 2011
First off Juan is a hard worker.A good person. His woman is the best thing that ever happened to him.His woman is not fat she is not on welfare.He provides good for her.Are you too chicken to call her.I talked to her ,she said no one has had the balls to call her.Don't be hating on the mexicans M*f*****ers.They are as good as you are probley better.
hmmmm

Morehead, KY

#9 May 2, 2011
I wouldn't have hit that young man in the wheel chair and then went and drove off and left him for dead smart ass. What if he had killed him??? Should he just get away with it??? Not in my eyes he shouldn't! Everyone has there day and he will eventually get his! And he certainly isn't any damn better than me.
Juans Advicate

Dahlonega, GA

#10 May 3, 2011
Maybe hes not better than you but he is as equal.He has a heart and soul just like you and I. He should have stopped to wait for help. But who in their right minds wouldn't have been watching that boy knowing what shape he is in.Letting him roam the road in the dark all by himself. They are just as responsible for him as Juan was.They should be treated equal.If one should get in trouble so should the one who was taking care of him!!!!!!!!!!
Advocate for the Innocent

Lexington, KY

#11 May 4, 2011
You can try to justify defending this man by misrepresenting the facts and call yourself an advocate all you like. The facts do not change. He left the scene of an accident simply because he did not want to get caught. This man knew that he had been drinking (by his own admission). He had no license and no insurance. He was driving at an excessive speed and was on the wrong side of the road. He is in this country illegally. At the time of his arrest, he had already packed his belongings and was ready to flee the area. All of this was confirmed by law enforcement during their investigation. I find it very odd that you would write about hearts and souls while defending a man that would drive off and leave a person that they had just hit to die. Very odd indeed.
jcgdvmsj2000

Dahlonega, GA

#12 Jun 18, 2011
u know eveyone on here can talk there shit and judge but we have also found out everyone is tough over a computer screen, do not judge someone because there is only one being that can do that and everyone knows who im talking about, oh and by the why everyman pays for his sins in one way or another
advocate

Morehead, KY

#13 Jun 22, 2011
if he had any who really loved him they would have been watching him instead of not even worring where he was

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Flemingsburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Chrissy Gail 3 hr GlassHalf_Full 5
Mason Adkins (May '12) 7 hr Soveryconcerned 6
judges 13 hr Barney 15
randy A 14 hr U know it 3
outpatient clinic Thu username 3
Phone & Fax "Ghost Calls" (or Stray Echelon Calls) (Dec '10) Wed LAWYER 5
wondering Wed kudos 3
Flemingsburg Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Flemingsburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Flemingsburg News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Flemingsburg

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 7:22 pm PST

Bleacher Report 7:22PM
Denver Broncos vs. Cincinnati Bengals: Complete Week 16 Preview for Denver
Bleacher Report 1:38 AM
Cowboys' Week 16 Preview vs. Colts
Bleacher Report 4:00 AM
Why Do the Colts Still Insist on Feeding Trent Richardson?
Bleacher Report 4:00 AM
Bengals' Week 16 Preview vs. Broncos
NBC Sports 7:29 AM
Marvin Lewis doesn't get Jeremy Hill's touchdown celebrations, but likes how often he's celebrating