Comments
1 - 10 of 10 Comments Last updated Jun 24, 2012
Looking for

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Sep 3, 2011
 
Can anyone please help me by telling me of houses known for Rent in the Russell/Flatwoods area. Please no negative posts just trying to utilize this site for what it was actually created for. Thanks for any help you can give me.
myhouseforrent

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Sep 4, 2011
 
Looking for wrote:
Can anyone please help me by telling me of houses known for Rent in the Russell/Flatwoods area. Please no negative posts just trying to utilize this site for what it was actually created for. Thanks for any help you can give me.
I do have one for rent. What are you actually looking for and what are you willing to pay? I will need references due to past renters. If you can tell me what you are looking for and a price range, I might be able to help you. Thank you.
looking for

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Sep 4, 2011
 
I am looking for big house. 4-800.
myhouseforrent wrote:
<quoted text>
I do have one for rent. What are you actually looking for and what are you willing to pay? I will need references due to past renters. If you can tell me what you are looking for and a price range, I might be able to help you. Thank you.
shoot me too

Ironton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Sep 4, 2011
 
I'm looking as well for a 3 bedroom .... anyone know of anything thanks
momof2

Chesapeake, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Sep 19, 2011
 
I am looking for a 3 to 4 bedroom i can afford to pay up to 1100 a month looking for one asap any one know of anything please help thanks
secret

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Sep 19, 2011
 
I'm looking for a place that allows pets, specifically dogs, must be a single family home though because my dog likes to bark at 7am when she needs outside and I respect my neighbors enough to not share a wall.
Grammmar Boy

Van Lear, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Sep 21, 2011
 
secret wrote:
I'm looking for a place that allows pets, specifically dogs, must be a single family home though because my dog likes to bark at 7am when she needs outside and I respect my neighbors enough to not share a wall.
I have a few places in Paintsville Louisa if your interested.
secret

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Sep 21, 2011
 
Louisa yes, paintsville is too far from work.
XResident

Ironton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Jun 11, 2012
 
The landlords in Flatwoods want too much rent $ for their small dumps
yes

Ironton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Jun 24, 2012
 
XResident wrote:
The landlords in Flatwoods want too much rent $ for their small dumps
who did you rent from? did you get burned by the tightwad and his wife?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Flatwoods Discussions

Search the Flatwoods Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 2 hr wtf 147,386
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 7 hr Anne52 81,567
Robert Michael Williams Thu mike w 1
black men Thu Nox Aeterna 2
Where did you go Thu Sheldon Cooper PhD 8
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) Thu Flint hill bandit 16,132
KY Can You Pass an 8th Grade Test from 1912? (Aug '13) Thu Flint hill bandit 1,017
•••
•••
•••
Flatwoods Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Flatwoods Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Flatwoods People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Flatwoods News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Flatwoods
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••