FlandersResident

Tenafly, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2008

Just curious what is happening with the Lukoil station which has been closed for several days now. Out of gas? Illegals were turned into ICE? Company buyout by Getty? Anybody? Bueller?

“G'S UP, HOES DOWN”

Since: Sep 08

DiRTY JERSEY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2008

Ive been wondering the same thing myself! I live in clover hill, so i get my gas at lukoil due to the fact that shell sucks & there gas is like water.
Today i drove past it and a lot of the guys where standing outside again but still no gas, i wanted to stop and ask them what was going on. I noticed the past month a few Chinese people where working there.

“G'S UP, HOES DOWN”

DiRTY JERSEY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2008

I asked! They didn't pay their bills so they got shut down.
FlandersResident

Tenafly, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2008

Ha! Too funny...weird though as the owner I thought also owns the entire Village Mall property and was housing all of the illegal men (at a home a few blocks away in Flanders)who worked there. I wonder if there is something more to the story.

Interesting you mentioned the shell gas is like water! My husband has said that for some time now :-)

“G'S UP, HOES DOWN”

DiRTY JERSEY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2008

The guy that owns it is really weird. He used to always give me free drinks every morning when i'd go in for a monster before work and always tried talking to me, it seemed weird.

haha, it really is like water there, gas is cheap by the shell in the ITC, i paid 2.98 the other day and 2.90 in ledgewood =]
dday

Milford, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2008

FlandersResident wrote:
Just curious what is happening with the Lukoil station which has been closed for several days now. Out of gas? Illegals were turned into ICE? Company buyout by Getty? Anybody? Bueller?
They seem to be closing Lukoils all over NJ, I work on the road and have seen at least 4 stations closed

“G'S UP, HOES DOWN”

DiRTY JERSEY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2008

Lukoil Is OPEN AGAIN!
Chris

Lucedale, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2008

Yeah they did not have the money to pay the bills because the owner of the station completely renovated his house on the corner of Deerfeild Rd. They completely ripped out the old and place now siding, grass, driveway......everything. I was wondering myself why they were not open, but since they did not pay the bill, i can see. The house I am talking about is directly across from Bank of America on the corner. Go see for yourself the great renovation! I guess that was more important then keeping your business.
Chris

Lucedale, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2008

P.S Brianna is hot
NoE10

Glendora, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2008

All of the Lukoils in Cherry Hill and around have closed in last week, too.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 10 of10
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Flanders Discussions

Search the Flanders Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Missing Paintings Apr 7 growingstage 1
Does Stanhope have a Zoning officer ? (Apr '13) Apr 4 Hermie 8
St. Michael's...again! (Nov '11) Mar 30 Mike 40
Netcong BOE election Mar 22 Represent 36
Photos: Hackettstown celebrates St. Patrick's D... Mar '14 The Olson family 1
urgent! netcong! Mar '14 fire_this_contrator 2
Town Snow Removal Mar '14 Definitely 6
•••
•••