'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#41974 Jun 14, 2012
Leaking information during war time is a treasonous matter.Not sure this is war time in that sense of past wars,but it is a time when we are still in two wars,information leaked has hurt our Country.Who do we turn to to stop the leaks and punish the leak-ers?Why,just let the ones that did the leaks look into it and take care of it!.How we have slipped on the slope downwards.This entire administration is a total mess.

No more Obama!!
grandma

Ewing, KY

#41975 Jun 14, 2012
Hello wrote:
<quoted text>Hi Grandma, I got a hairy bush too except it's got a root sticking out of it about 8" long, Any ideas????
oh yeah baby I luv hairy men with big roots
rider

Ishpeming, MI

#41976 Jun 14, 2012
Ray Gricar, Missing Pennsylvania DA, Opted Not To Prosecute Jerry ...
Nov 11, 2011 ... The criminal case against former Penn State coach Jerry Sandusky has put the
media spotlight back on the missing persons case of Ray Gricar ...

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/11/11/ray-... - 330k -
rider

Ishpeming, MI

#41977 Jun 14, 2012
The Story Behind The Storywww.atrueott.com/Cached
You +1'd this publicly. Undo
2 days ago – The Story Behind The Story. With A. True Ott PhD. Hey there! Thanks for dropping by The Story Behind The Story! Take a look around and grab ...
wtf

Jackson, KY

#41978 Jun 14, 2012
liars lose in the end wrote:
The democrat strategists have sent Obama a memo warning him that bashing Romney for his jobs and economy record isn't really working because the people are very aware of the fact that Obama's jobs and economy record are much worse. lol It's getting really hard for the democrats to find anybody that has a worse record than Obama. They never even considered that the Bush crutch excuses wouldn't last forever so they're finding themselves in between that proverbial rock and hard place.
Now the dems big breakout strategy is to babysit Obama. Go behind him and explain to the citizens what Obama REALLY meant to say.
I'm loving the Obama implosion! What goes around comes around and the come around is proving to be very problematic for the corrupt democrat machine. I feel kind of sorry for the guy. Imagine being on top of the world and fooling a nation of people then falling off the edge of the cliff he created for himself. That has to be one hell of a fall!
Lmfao

Dumbass!
frank

Oakland, CA

#41979 Jun 14, 2012
The democrat strategists have sent Obama a memo warning him that bashing Romney for his jobs and economy record isn't really working because the people are very aware of the fact that Obama's jobs and economy record are much worse. lol It's getting really hard for the democrats to find anybody that has a worse record than Obama. They never even considered that the Bush crutch excuses wouldn't last forever so they're finding themselves in between that proverbial rock and hard place.
Now the dems big breakout strategy is to babysit Obama. Go behind him and explain to the citizens what Obama REALLY meant to say.
I'm loving the Obama implosion! What goes around comes around and the come around is proving to be very problematic for the corrupt democrat machine. I feel kind of sorry for the guy. Imagine being on top of the world and fooling a nation of people then falling off the edge of the cliff he created for himself. That has to be one hell of a fall!
“DEFICITS DON’T MATTER”
Obama certainly did not eliminate unemployment, no one could have, but he sure as heck saved the US economy from going over a cliff in spite of the relentless republican road blocks and obstructionism! In 2002, Dick Cheney and the Bush’s economic team met to discuss a second round of tax cuts, which would follow Bush’s 2001 cuts. At the meeting,“then-Treasury Secretary Paul H. O’Neill pleaded that the government — already running a $158 billion deficit — was heading in the wrong direction, careening toward a fiscal crisis.” Cheney replied by saying that “deficits don’t matter.”
Bush has presided over the largest increase in the debt of any president in history. When he took office,“the national debt stood at $5.727 trillion.” In eight years, there has been an increase of over 70%. The Center for Budget Policy and Priorities has shown 42% of the “fiscal deterioration” and explosion of the deficit that occurred under Bush was due to tax cuts. The key factors have been large tax cuts and increases in security-related programs. The conservative practice of cutting taxes while spending millions on wars has led to the largest debt in half a century, and Sen. John McCain (R-AZ) is proposing exactly the same policies. An analysis by the Center for American Progress found that if McCain’s economic plan was in place, for eight years,, it would leave a debt of $12.7 trillion, besting Bush’s record.
wtf

Jackson, KY

#41980 Jun 14, 2012
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
No, you get real you dipwad! This is not a Republican or Democratic thing. They are all concerned and want to know who leaked out classified information that could put us all in jeopardy.
So who would you consider a reputable source for truthfulness, Chris Matthews, who gets a leaky leg every time he hears Obama make a speech?!
Are you scared again sissy?

Lmfao
wtf

Jackson, KY

#41981 Jun 14, 2012
whitehair wrote:
Leaking information during war time is a treasonous matter.Not sure this is war time in that sense of past wars,but it is a time when we are still in two wars,information leaked has hurt our Country.Who do we turn to to stop the leaks and punish the leak-ers?Why,just let the ones that did the leaks look into it and take care of it!.How we have slipped on the slope downwards.This entire administration is a total mess.
No more Obama!!
That is what Scooter Libby and Rove did and your Bushie did NOTHING!!!!
Zack

Morristown, TN

#41982 Jun 14, 2012
I bet this debate is going to be fair.

Fox News, their motto is "FAIR AND BALANCED"

Nothing FAIR and Nothing BALANCED on that show.

Just watch Fox News sometime and you will see.

Rand Paul thinks he's something. Just because of his father.

Needless to say, Ron Paul will never ever get elected. He is one of those candidates, that if you do not like the main candidate, you vote for him.

There was one year I did not like either candidate. Ron Paul was no where in sight. He wasnt even heard of that much.

So with no candidate that I liked, I asked the polling booth officials if I can write in a candidate. I believe I could have, but they said I couldnt. They didnt know that I was going to vote for DONALD DUCK. Now you have Ron Paul and his stupid son, Rand Paul.
abby

Danville, KY

#41983 Jun 14, 2012
well
Hijinx Romney

Cincinnati, OH

#41984 Jun 14, 2012
Yes, liars, what goes around does come around! However, Obama should have the economy that the GW decade created completely fixed by now. But nooo!

Four years is long enough for any genius to fix the US and world economies, even though we know they are not related.

I know that Ann and I usually tend to come off as harmless, down-to Earth, good-spirited, fun-loving plain folk from planet Earth, but do we have a serious side too. As a severely conservative Republican, I have a plan to fix the economy right away, a plan so powerful that it must remain top secret. If Obama found out, he would steal it just like he stole out health care plan and love for singing.

Remember to vote Republican to further empower job creators, like yourselves. Smile/point/wink.
Barb

Ashland, KY

#41985 Jun 14, 2012
RepublicansAgainstGuns wrote:
Mitt has plans to cut taxes even more for millionaires and billionaires to create jobs. It worked so well for Bush let's do it again.
Or you could just let Obama have his way and raise taxes on us all. If you think he will stop at raising taxes on the rich, I have a bridge to sell yu real cheap.The taxes from the rich can no way pay for the dept Obama's put us in. He will have to raise taxes on everyone of us. BIG TIME!
The only good thing that will come out of it is, that the ones with better sense, can say "I TOLD YOU SO!!!!!
Hijinx Romney

Cincinnati, OH

#41986 Jun 14, 2012
Zack wrote:
Needless to say, Ron Paul will never ever get elected. He is one of those candidates, that if you do not like the main candidate, you vote for him.
There was one year I did not like either candidate. Ron Paul was no where in sight. He wasnt even heard of that much.
So with no candidate that I liked, I asked the polling booth officials if I can write in a candidate. I believe I could have, but they said I couldnt. They didnt know that I was going to vote for DONALD DUCK. Now you have Ron Paul and his stupid son, Rand Paul.
Who could be more fair and balanced than Fox News? Especially that true patriot and celebrated journalist, Sean Hannity. Are you un-American?

I believe you will find Rand Paul to be a more severe conservative than his father, Ron. So if severity works for you, Rand’s your man.

If you must vote for a write-in, I would prefer Donald’s job creator uncle, McScrooge. There’s a duck that knows something about making money, enough to let some trickle down to his nephews, Hughey, Dewey and Louie.
Hey

Morehead, KY

#41987 Jun 14, 2012
Zack wrote:
How can you kick a man just because he's successful??

What have you accomplished???
Hijinx Romney

Cincinnati, OH

#41988 Jun 14, 2012
Barb wrote:
<quoted text>
Or you could just let Obama have his way and raise taxes on us all. If you think he will stop at raising taxes on the rich, I have a bridge to sell yu real cheap.The taxes from the rich can no way pay for the dept Obama's put us in. He will have to raise taxes on everyone of us. BIG TIME!
The only good thing that will come out of it is, that the ones with better sense, can say "I TOLD YOU SO!!!!!
That’s right, Barb! Thanks for letting us not forget. Just because the debt under Obama has increased less than during GW’s regime, doesn’t mean that it hasn’t grown.

Giving Obama credit for a job well-done would only make him look good.

While Ann and I are just ordinary plain folk — fair-minded, good-natured, spontaneous, fun-loving Americans (from planet Earth)— who are against Obama looking good, we certainly don’t want to be perceived as siding with the haters. It would be so un-presidential.
Hijinx Romney

Cincinnati, OH

#41989 Jun 14, 2012
Hey wrote:
<quoted text>
How can you kick a man just because he's successful??
What have you accomplished???
Hey there, Hey!

Fox rocks! Rupert rocks! You rock!

Why can’t they just leave Fox alone? Financial success, however achieved, deserves the greatest respect. R-E-S-P-E-C-T. Yes, Ann and I love popular culture too, just like other ordinary American people (from Earth). We hope to catch up with you at the Annual Olive Hill Dressage Event this summer for share enjoyment of sport.

Winning!
frank

Oakland, CA

#41990 Jun 14, 2012
Hijinx Romney wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey there, Hey!
Fox rocks! Rupert rocks! You rock!
Why can’t they just leave Fox alone? Financial success, however achieved, deserves the greatest respect. R-E-S-P-E-C-T. Yes, Ann and I love popular culture too, just like other ordinary American people (from Earth). We hope to catch up with you at the Annual Olive Hill Dressage Event this summer for share enjoyment of sport.
Winning!
Stop it already I'm trying to work here while laughing uncontrobalbly - I can't even spell now :-)
rider

Ishpeming, MI

#41991 Jun 14, 2012
Ray Gricar - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Ray Frank Gricar was an American attorney who served as the district attorney of
Centre County, Pennsylvania, from 1985–2005. On April 15, 2005, Gricar went ...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ray_Gricar - 81k - Cached - Similar Pages
Ray Gricar mystery: DA's privacy adds to intrigue surrounding his ...
Apr 15, 2012 ... Former Centre County District Attorney Ray Gricar disappeared 7 years ago. His
link to Jerry Sandusky rekindled interest in the case -- and ...

http://www.pennlive.com/midstate/index.ssf/20 ...- 138k -
Dr Eunice Proctor

Cincinnati, OH

#41992 Jun 14, 2012
frank wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop it already I'm trying to work here while laughing uncontrobalbly - I can't even spell now :-)
Sorry, frank. Ann and I were just trying to share our ordinary joie de vivre as plain American folks (from Earth), not to let our typical fun-loving hi jinx interfere with your work or make you lose control and go all Saemis, especially if we can count you in as a fellow job creator. We really appreciate your words of encouragement. Here’s an especially severe smile/point/wink for you.{;-)

Will we be seeing you for sport at any dressage events this summer?
Hijinx Romney

Cincinnati, OH

#41993 Jun 14, 2012
Oops. We accidentally sent our response to frank from our mental health worker’s account. Dr. Eunice Proctor is a liberal and not fun-loving like us, but we have only the strongest positive feelings toward her anyway. But, talk about severe!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Flaherty Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
looking to talk to a mature woman (Oct '13) 21 hr deepikaghai 7
Ekron Music Thread Nov 24 Musikologist 3
jennifer carman (Jun '13) Nov 22 friend of a friend 2
tina banks (Apr '14) Nov 21 truth shall set u... 3
tyler dane (Oct '13) Nov 20 karma_lynn23 12
angela meck or bratcher or meyers (Dec '10) Nov 20 ashlyn 3
men shopping Nov 20 hotsruff 1
Flaherty Dating
Find my Match

Flaherty People Search