'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments
38,141 - 38,160 of 147,230 Comments Last updated 3 min ago
Jay

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2012

Judged:

Feinstein:'I've never seen worse' intelligence leaks.

Sen. Dianne Feinstein (D., Calif.) said Wednesday she has “never seen it worse” regarding recent national security leaks in a series of reported stories that contained sensitive national security details....

The House and Senate Intelligence Committees announced Wednesday they would draft new laws concerning leaks of classified and sensitive information. Feinstein is chairman of the Senate Intelligence Committee.

"I am deeply disturbed by the continuing leaks of classified information to the media, most recently regarding alleged cyber efforts targeting Iran’s nuclear program," (she said).

http://times247.com/articles/feinstein-i-ve-n...
Jay

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2012

Judged:

rider wrote:
<quoted text>Project Gunrunner----------To choose order over disorder, or disorder over order, is to accept a trip composed of both the creative and the destructive. But to choose the creative over the destructive is an all-creative trip composed of both order and disorder. To accomplish this, one need only accept creative disorder along with, and equal to, creative order, and also willing to reject destructive order as an undesirable equal to destructive disorder.

Barb said:

Run that by us one more time, please.

I was thinking the same thing, Barb... LOL.

It was kind of like: "Peter Piper picked a peck of pickled peppers.....thing.

And I did read it twice.

8)

Run that by us one more time, please.
rider

Gwinn, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2012

culture vulture wrote:
<quoted text>And lets not forget Ronald Reagan/George H.W. Bush/Oliver North and their little Benedict Arnoldesque fling in the Iran-Contra Affair. Oh, and while we're at it, I believe that the Walker family AND the Bush family traded with and sold goods to the Nazi's in WW1 AND WW2. And, the Bush family has been involved with the Saudi's for years, and guess who is the single largest funder of terrorism worldwide? If you said'Saudi Arabia', go to the head of the class.
Don't leave out the coup-de-tat/the nightmare on elm st of 1963! JFKII - The Bush Connection - Complete Documentary
JFK2 - The sequel to Oliver Stone's JFK, you won't see in the cinema. A
thoroughly documented criminal indictment establishing beyond a reasonable
doubt the ...

http://video.google.com/videoplay... - 63k -
Hey

Morehead, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2012

Judged:

Obama Is Losing Support from all directions...
liars lose in the end

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2012

Judged:

The democrat strategists have sent Obama a memo warning him that bashing Romney for his jobs and economy record isn't really working because the people are very aware of the fact that Obama's jobs and economy record are much worse. lol It's getting really hard for the democrats to find anybody that has a worse record than Obama. They never even considered that the Bush crutch excuses wouldn't last forever so they're finding themselves in between that proverbial rock and hard place.

Now the dems big breakout strategy is to babysit Obama. Go behind him and explain to the citizens what Obama REALLY meant to say.

I'm loving the Obama implosion! What goes around comes around and the come around is proving to be very problematic for the corrupt democrat machine. I feel kind of sorry for the guy. Imagine being on top of the world and fooling a nation of people then falling off the edge of the cliff he created for himself. That has to be one hell of a fall!
Hijinx Romney

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2012

With Fox News in charge, the debate will be fair and balanced, with Rand Paul the winner.
grandma

Flemingsburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2012

I got a hairy bush any takers, give granny some luv.
Barb

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2012

Judged:

grandma wrote:
Sorry Grandma, you are on your own, unless you find grandpaw and give him some of those little pills.
Hello

Morehead, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2012

grandma wrote:
Hi Grandma, I got a hairy bush too except it's got a root sticking out of it about 8" long, Any ideas????
whitehair

Eminence, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2012

Leaking information during war time is a treasonous matter.Not sure this is war time in that sense of past wars,but it is a time when we are still in two wars,information leaked has hurt our Country.Who do we turn to to stop the leaks and punish the leak-ers?Why,just let the ones that did the leaks look into it and take care of it!.How we have slipped on the slope downwards.This entire administration is a total mess.

No more Obama!!
grandma

Flemingsburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2012

Hello wrote:
<quoted text>Hi Grandma, I got a hairy bush too except it's got a root sticking out of it about 8" long, Any ideas????
oh yeah baby I luv hairy men with big roots
rider

Gwinn, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2012

Ray Gricar, Missing Pennsylvania DA, Opted Not To Prosecute Jerry ...
Nov 11, 2011 ... The criminal case against former Penn State coach Jerry Sandusky has put the
media spotlight back on the missing persons case of Ray Gricar ...

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/11/11/ray-... - 330k -
rider

Gwinn, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2012

The Story Behind The Storywww.atrueott.com/Cached
You +1'd this publicly. Undo
2 days ago – The Story Behind The Story. With A. True Ott PhD. Hey there! Thanks for dropping by The Story Behind The Story! Take a look around and grab ...
wtf

Benham, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2012

liars lose in the end wrote:
The democrat strategists have sent Obama a memo warning him that bashing Romney for his jobs and economy record isn't really working because the people are very aware of the fact that Obama's jobs and economy record are much worse. lol It's getting really hard for the democrats to find anybody that has a worse record than Obama. They never even considered that the Bush crutch excuses wouldn't last forever so they're finding themselves in between that proverbial rock and hard place.
Now the dems big breakout strategy is to babysit Obama. Go behind him and explain to the citizens what Obama REALLY meant to say.
I'm loving the Obama implosion! What goes around comes around and the come around is proving to be very problematic for the corrupt democrat machine. I feel kind of sorry for the guy. Imagine being on top of the world and fooling a nation of people then falling off the edge of the cliff he created for himself. That has to be one hell of a fall!
Lmfao

Dumbass!
frank

Oakland, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2012

“DEFICITS DON’T MATTER”
Obama certainly did not eliminate unemployment, no one could have, but he sure as heck saved the US economy from going over a cliff in spite of the relentless republican road blocks and obstructionism! In 2002, Dick Cheney and the Bush’s economic team met to discuss a second round of tax cuts, which would follow Bush’s 2001 cuts. At the meeting,“then-Treasury Secretary Paul H. O’Neill pleaded that the government — already running a $158 billion deficit — was heading in the wrong direction, careening toward a fiscal crisis.” Cheney replied by saying that “deficits don’t matter.”
Bush has presided over the largest increase in the debt of any president in history. When he took office,“the national debt stood at $5.727 trillion.” In eight years, there has been an increase of over 70%. The Center for Budget Policy and Priorities has shown 42% of the “fiscal deterioration” and explosion of the deficit that occurred under Bush was due to tax cuts. The key factors have been large tax cuts and increases in security-related programs. The conservative practice of cutting taxes while spending millions on wars has led to the largest debt in half a century, and Sen. John McCain (R-AZ) is proposing exactly the same policies. An analysis by the Center for American Progress found that if McCain’s economic plan was in place, for eight years,, it would leave a debt of $12.7 trillion, besting Bush’s record.
wtf

Benham, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2012

Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
No, you get real you dipwad! This is not a Republican or Democratic thing. They are all concerned and want to know who leaked out classified information that could put us all in jeopardy.
So who would you consider a reputable source for truthfulness, Chris Matthews, who gets a leaky leg every time he hears Obama make a speech?!
Are you scared again sissy?

Lmfao
wtf

Benham, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2012

whitehair wrote:
Leaking information during war time is a treasonous matter.Not sure this is war time in that sense of past wars,but it is a time when we are still in two wars,information leaked has hurt our Country.Who do we turn to to stop the leaks and punish the leak-ers?Why,just let the ones that did the leaks look into it and take care of it!.How we have slipped on the slope downwards.This entire administration is a total mess.
No more Obama!!
That is what Scooter Libby and Rove did and your Bushie did NOTHING!!!!
Zack

Morristown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2012

Judged:

I bet this debate is going to be fair.

Fox News, their motto is "FAIR AND BALANCED"

Nothing FAIR and Nothing BALANCED on that show.

Just watch Fox News sometime and you will see.

Rand Paul thinks he's something. Just because of his father.

Needless to say, Ron Paul will never ever get elected. He is one of those candidates, that if you do not like the main candidate, you vote for him.

There was one year I did not like either candidate. Ron Paul was no where in sight. He wasnt even heard of that much.

So with no candidate that I liked, I asked the polling booth officials if I can write in a candidate. I believe I could have, but they said I couldnt. They didnt know that I was going to vote for DONALD DUCK. Now you have Ron Paul and his stupid son, Rand Paul.
abby

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2012

well
Hijinx Romney

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2012

Judged:

Yes, liars, what goes around does come around! However, Obama should have the economy that the GW decade created completely fixed by now. But nooo!

Four years is long enough for any genius to fix the US and world economies, even though we know they are not related.

I know that Ann and I usually tend to come off as harmless, down-to Earth, good-spirited, fun-loving plain folk from planet Earth, but do we have a serious side too. As a severely conservative Republican, I have a plan to fix the economy right away, a plan so powerful that it must remain top secret. If Obama found out, he would steal it just like he stole out health care plan and love for singing.

Remember to vote Republican to further empower job creators, like yourselves. Smile/point/wink.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Flaherty Discussions

Search the Flaherty Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Dog grooming 7 hr Wondering 3
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 8 hr freak 81,565
Adult Book store (Feb '11) 10 hr deployed soldier 18
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 16 hr Flint hill bandit 16,132
KY Can You Pass an 8th Grade Test from 1912? (Aug '13) 16 hr Flint hill bandit 1,017
Valerie Ann Devers Wed just saying 3
worst mobile home parks in radcliff (May '10) Tue Tough Guy 32
•••
•••
•••
•••

Flaherty Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Flaherty People Search