Tip leads to burglary arrest - Lamar Ledger

Full story: Lamar Ledger

A citizen's tip helped lead to the arrest of a Flagler man Friday in connection with a suspected robbery earlier in the week.
Comments
1 - 13 of 13 Comments Last updated Feb 28, 2010
88Mike

North Las Vegas, NV

#1 Feb 23, 2010
Well it's nice to see that there are Snitches getting glorified now!
disheartened

Lamar, CO

#2 Feb 24, 2010
Whatever it takes to get dirtbags off the streets.
orangejulius

Las Animas, CO

#3 Feb 24, 2010
All the negative attitude about reporting criminals is sheer stupidity. The losers who are breaking into people's houses need to be in jail, and it's shameful that anyone who has knowledge about this kind of crime would consider keeping it secret for fear of being called a "snitch" by some low life who is no doubt planning a similar crime himself.
again and again

Mcclave, CO

#4 Feb 24, 2010
Sorry 88Mike...you are out voted on this one...keep those tips coming...it is all of our duty to help
lamarguy

Westcliffe, CO

#5 Feb 24, 2010
WHEN i worked in kc, ks i, along with my fellow officers, relied on a snitch now and then to help us out. nothing wrong with it. if you cant do the time then dont do the crime. this snitch stuff is a bunch of BS. speak out and say what you know or think you know. take back the town etc is a cry heard throughout the USA...2.7 million people will soon be without unemployment checks by the end of april. unless the admin gets going to help out. lamarguy
chocaholic

Fowler, CO

#6 Feb 24, 2010
Wish I knew something to "snitch off" the rats around Lamar cause you can bet your last buck i would do it in a heart beat!! Keep your nose clean and if you have to wipe someone elses nose to keep others clean go right ahead.

To the "Snitch" THANK YOU!!!!!
Weld County Patriot

Morrison, CO

#7 Feb 25, 2010
Snitching is honorable! If more people would do it I'm sure crime go down considerably.
eea

Liberal, KS

#8 Feb 25, 2010
Hay 88mike where did you come from???, what were you thinking!!!!!!!!!!
lamarguy

Westcliffe, CO

#9 Feb 25, 2010
Here is a snitch for you. FIBROMYALGIA. i bet a lot dont know about it. I found a judge that does not know what it is and how devastating it is also. can keep you from working. among other things. and could not even pronounce it. such a shame. the lady lost in court, she should have won the child support case. too many lies from the other side. heads turn when they are wrong, such a shame. well enough snitching for today. lamarguy.andyes ...snitching is honorable. and if John Law comes to get me, its just for telling the truth in print. such a shame. huh????? you got a story like this one, let me know. lamarguy
surprised

Holly, CO

#10 Feb 25, 2010
Lamarguy, what color is the sky in your world?
panther plumber

Dalton, NE

#11 Feb 25, 2010
surprised wrote:
Lamarguy, what color is the sky in your world?
fuzzy gray mixed with grandures of dillusion..........
lamarguy

Westcliffe, CO

#12 Feb 26, 2010
sorry to disappoint you folks but mine is blue...bright blue with thesun shining all the time...turn your thoughts to positive...i am and thats a fact jack and nice to see someone judged me nuts.hehe. i just speak the truth.so feel free to take all the shots at me you want too. lamarguy.
panther plumber

Dalton, NE

#13 Feb 28, 2010
lamarguy wrote:
sorry to disappoint you folks but mine is blue...bright blue with thesun shining all the time...turn your thoughts to positive...i am and thats a fact jack and nice to see someone judged me nuts.hehe. i just speak the truth.so feel free to take all the shots at me you want too. lamarguy.
Looks like your prescription drugs are running a little low.
You get up every morning & keep walking into the same wall...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Flagler Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CO Who do you support for Governor in Colorado in ... (Oct '10) Aug 2 pacostacos 287
PUB142 Palm Harbor village Way. Off old Kings Road Jun '14 Anonymous 2
CO Colorado Primary Election August 10: Will you v... (Aug '10) Apr '14 paula baby 30
CO Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Apr '14 Ryell 9
CO Who do you support for Attorney General in Colo... (Oct '10) Jan '14 Darrel hyberg SR 24
Way bett er than christian mingle and free!! (Sep '13) Sep '13 Dorian Slimmer 1
I moving to Flagler colorado and i was wonderin... (Jul '12) Jul '12 Oklahomagirl 1
•••
•••
•••

Flagler Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Flagler People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Flagler News, Events & Info