Arrest made in deadly Federal Way shooting

Jul 18, 2008 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Tri-cityherald.com

Police in Federal Way, Wash., have arrested a 20-year-old Auburn man for investigation of first-degree murder in the shooting death of a man outside an apartment complex.

Comments (Page 2)

Showing posts 21 - 27 of27
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
questions

Alhambra, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2010

So the questions I have. First of all from everyone that was there that i spoke with, vadim shot the person in the stomach. while on the other hand the police evidence show the bullet going into the back of the person. so the question is did vadim really shot first? or if some tweaker on the other side shoot first and hit their own person? this is a great dilemma that does not let me sleep at night. the police was really happy to blame something on a person that was not there anymore and could not defend himself. What i don't understand is that the federal way police didn't even have the courtesy to notify the parents of the deceased. His own brother had to find all of that out for himself and then brake the news to the family. If i was in their place i would definitely take things up with a higher court so they can reopen the case and look at the evidence more closely. For example: Those people had guns. are they licensed? if not why are they not punished for it? Are the guns stolen? if they are why are they not punished? this is far from over and hopefully the people who did this don't think its done yet because there is justice still to be served....
daniel

Auburn, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2011

Doesnt matter wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow who are you kidding, i SAW it and thats why alex had the nerve to brag about shooting vadim for vitaly and his brothers right!*uck You retard
thank you !. but who is this guy vitaly? and his brothers?
Information

Federal Way, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2012

Yes Vadim is the one who pulled out gun first and decided to start shooting. Aleksandr was set free obviously for self defense, if it was him that is...
Dillan

Indian Trail, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2012

Vadim was my ex bf and it's ashame that all that happened.
dafuq

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Right Vadim shot first when all those idiots were strapped. Welcome to america. To justify such ignorant BS. glad to see all your married bet it was a great story to tell how you were hunting for Vadim and found him. POS. Rip Vadim.
Kids and guns

Bothell, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Kids and guns don't mix. Y'all need to grow up.
dafuq

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2013

Kids and guns wrote:
Kids and guns don't mix. Y'all need to grow up.
right. Trust me everyone has. Guns and kids? Gtfo of here with that. It was never "badass gangbanger" shit someones little brother couldnt handle their ass getting handed to them like a adult and got BIG brother involved which ended in murder. How pathetic. Guilt haunts people obviously why your here.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 27 of27
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Federal Way Discussions

Search the Federal Way Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Review: LUV Petslife.com Pet Sit Apr 15 joey mull 2
looking for seeds Apr 12 dan 1
Police looking for shooter who fired at car on ... Apr 8 Kurtz 1
World Vision reverses decision to hire Christia... Apr 1 DebraE 72
Debate: Marijuana - Auburn, WA (Aug '10) Mar '14 alias anderson 26
Review: Flooring By Florin Mar '14 Lisa N 1
WA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Washingto... (Oct '10) Feb '14 bothellwainfo 707
•••
•••

Federal Way News Video

•••
•••

Federal Way Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Federal Way People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••