United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2008

Judged:

I see the forum on the wingdings came down again. No problem, here's a new one. This isn't going to go away, no matter how bad they want it to.
I'm sure their cell phones will start ringing in a few minutes. LOL!
Come on now

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2008

Judged:

Seriously? The other forum mysteriously vanished again? Who are the wingnuts whining and crying to to get these forums taken down over and over? What huge crybabies that can't take hearing people's honest opinions of them. WEAK!!!!

This isn't going away you losers. So keep getting them taken down. We'll just put another one back up every time.
Come on now

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2008

Judged:

Oh, I almost forgot...
You'd think those idots would have learned their lesson with their retarded myspace pages, but no. My girlfriend showed me a couple of them who have pages on bikerornot.com . Just keep putting your business out there wingwomen. Makes it easy for other clubs to learn all about you losers.
Timmy M

Fayetteville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2008

Judged:

Perhaps that computer dummy was able to triangulate it! Silly Wingdummies, keep acting like idiots and this forum will never go away. Still waiting for dummy Allen to apologize.
Virgil WFFW

Dalton, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2008

Judged:

Allen apologize?!?! Are you serious??? Allen is one of our top leaders, along with Lee. They will never apologize to you or anybody else. You people need to get a life and stop messing with us Wingmen. We are a fearless, serious motorcyle club and we will not bow down to anybody, including other clubs or people that are hiding behind a computer keyboard.
Allen, when you see this, call me.

Virgil(Georgia Chapter)
Wingmen M/C
Lee WFFW

Fayetteville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2008

Judged:

Everyone, the individual calling himself Virgil is NOT a member of the Wingmen MC, nor do we have any clue as to his/her true identity. All we know is this individual is not a member of our organization, does not speak for us and does not represent us. Furthermore, if anyone does know the identity of this individual, please bring it to the attention of a club member in person.

I would also like to thank all of our loyal supporters during this strenuous time. The slanderous bashing that many individuals and groups have done to us has been without cause or provocation.

I would also like to apologize for the actions of my brother Allen. Allen is a fine brother in strong standing. However, none of us are perfect and neither is Allen. Allen spoke on a public forum in a situation that should not have happened and in a way that was inappropriate. Allen was wrong. On behalf of the club, I offer my sincere apologies and promise that it will not happen again.

Lee
Ruben

Fayetteville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2008

Judged:

To Lee WFFW, YOu should be real careful impersonating someone you are not. I know Lee from the WM very well. This is not his post. He's a face to face person and any of you guys that really know Lee know this. I feel sorry for you if your identity is ever revealed. Lee's out on the town all the time, if you have anything to say why not approach him man to man and quit being a coward.But it well never happen, that it way you posters keep this forum on going. YOur to scared to do anything else when not hiding behind a computer.
Richard

Fayetteville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2008

Judged:

Gee someone sure has balls (or at least they think they do) to get on here and try to impersonate Lee. Anyone who knows him, knows that Lee wouldn't stoop to the level of you dumbasses who get on here and post this crap. If you're an independant biker then BE an independant biker and stay out of the business of the clubs! In other words....GET A LIFE! And if you truly have the balls that you think you do, then use your REAL name!
Steve

Fayetteville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2008

Judged:

Richard -You make a couple of good points and I agree with you. In your opinion, is Virgil (alleged Wingman) also a 'dumbass' for posting about his club on here?
Richard

Fayetteville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2008

Judged:

Yes, in my opinion Virgil is a dumbass because he's not a Wingmen. That is not the way they handle their business and anyone who honestly knows these guys knows this. He's pertending to be a WM just like LEE WFFW is. Like I said you posers need to grow a set and use your real names instead of pertending you are Wingmen.
Steve

Fayetteville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2008

Judged:

Wait a minute Richard, are you calling ME a poser? If so, then I am confused. That was my first post, it is my real name, and I asked a relative, directed question, absent of any sarcasm. Where did poser come from?
Virgil WFFW

Dalton, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2008

Hey you 2 queens (steve & richard), I just spoke to Lee. He wasn't even aware that another forum had even been started. So we dont know who this is that posted as Lee WFFW. We dont really care. As for you two, you dont know us. Especially about my Georgia Chapter Brothers. I do know this. You two jerks better shut up about our club. It's not your business.

Virgil (Georgia Chapter)
Wingmen M/C
Richard

Fayetteville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2008

Judged:

Steve wrote:
Wait a minute Richard, are you calling ME a poser? If so, then I am confused. That was my first post, it is my real name, and I asked a relative, directed question, absent of any sarcasm. Where did poser come from?
My comment as "poser" is directed to Virgil as being a poser,coward, imposter etc.....
Pete M

Fayetteville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2008

Judged:

I suspect that Mr. Virgil is not a member of the Wingmen MC. The WM have several chapters in GA and no club member would claim 'Georgia Cahpter' when there is no such thing. Each WM chapter is within a city or county. The big clubs would not tolerate them wearing a state rocker or even claiming a state. Mr. Virgil is obviously stirring the pot. The post from Lee seems genuine.
sizemore

Fayetteville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2008

Judged:

Virgil WFFW wrote:
Hey you 2 queens (steve & richard), I just spoke to Lee. He wasn't even aware that another forum had even been started. So we dont know who this is that posted as Lee WFFW. We dont really care. As for you two, you dont know us. Especially about my Georgia Chapter Brothers. I do know this. You two jerks better shut up about our club. It's not your business.
Virgil (Georgia Chapter)
Wingmen M/C
I just talked to Lee too, You are right that he did not know about this forum and do be quite frank did not seem too concerned about it. However, funny how he did not know who the **** you are,Virgil.
Virgil WFFW

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2008

sizemore wrote:
<quoted text> I just talked to Lee too, You are right that he did not know about this forum and do be quite frank did not seem too concerned about it. However, funny how he did not know who the **** you are,Virgil.
Well sizemore, Do you think that when a club is the size of ours that every member knows each other personally? Do you think that the all of the outlaws all know every member of their club? Or the hells angels or banditos or vietnam vets for that matter???
That being said, Lee knows me.
Lee I will call you about these dumbasses. I know you didnt want us to discuss much on here so I'm not "airing" club business.

Virgil (Georgia Chapter)
Wingmen M/C
Pete M

Fayetteville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2008

Judged:

Richard Sizemore? your just a little kid, grow up.
sizemore

Fayetteville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2008

Pete M wrote:
Richard Sizemore? your just a little kid, grow up.
Pete FYI Terry not Richard, age 46. Do you know Me? Last time I checked don't know a Pete M. Obviously don't know Lee either if he had something to say he would say it man to man not over the net.
Kubla Kahn

Colquitt, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2008

Judged:

I gotta agree that I really don't think Virgil is a wingding, but it's pretty funny anyway.

Well, well, another wingnut forum mysteriously disappeared. Looks like it was reeeeaaaalllyy effective in stopping the wingdouche bashing on the internet. HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!
What's the matter wingfags? Cant take hearing what people really think of you?

What complete douchebags you all are!!!
T-Bone

Fayetteville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2008

Judged:

Tope has got to be the biggest loser in the world. Please, anyone else that has met him speak up. The guy has been 'let go' from every job he has ever had and the Fayetteville wingfarries elected him VP? That speaks volumes for the quality of the wingsissies.

also want to confirm that last week I saw the wingtrash/roadkill guy with the NC state trooper patch on his jacket. Just confirms what EVERYONE has been saying

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 101
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

8 Users are viewing the Fayetteville Forum right now

Search the Fayetteville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
NC Who do you support for U.S. Senate in North Car... (Oct '10) 9 min weasel 55,861
Tommy Ovbey (Nov '10) 46 min Tommy o 4
Fayetteville Motorcycle Clubs? (Mar '09) 21 hr Sarge 606
Review: JDM Automotive Wed Anonymous 1
Is Iron Order what your looking for? Wed 81 Supporter 6
Fayetteville Landlords Get No Repect Jul 22 Really 2
dead beat dads (Feb '10) Jul 22 Damn shame 6
•••
•••
•••
•••

Fayetteville Jobs

•••