UCARTS bus service expanded

Oct 9, 2009 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Crossville Chronicle

Public transportation has finally arrived in the Upper Cumberland. In Cumberland County, it's UCARTS' doorstep-to-destination and then destination-to-doorstep service.

Comments
1 - 20 of 25 Comments Last updated Jul 9, 2012
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Billy

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2009

Trying to compete with our new City bus Service?
White Trash

Monterey, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2009

it to haul all the mexican to work if your white you walk or take a taxie
loans

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2009

u cart needs to be reorganized....... they leave people for hrs waiting
let me tell you

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2009

Judged:

One day I went to the dialysis center in cookeville and their was this 20 yr old girl that just came out of a 4 hr treatment. She waited on ucart to come get her for over 2hrs in the hot sun. I went and got this poor lady a drink from the store cause she was so hot and thirsty. She told me this happens to her every day she takes the ucarts. Its not something new she goes the same 3 days aweek at the same hours. She also told me one time she waited 2 hrs to get picked up than had to ride the van for 3 more hours to get 30 miles away. Not good for the people who have to go through this kind of treatment.
I know

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2009

Judged:

I bet they are to busy shuttling all the low lifes to the pain clinic's to actually be able to pick up people that need a ride after a treatment like that.
Uncle Tom

Monterey, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2009

they take all the dope heads to get more dope and everyone else has to suffer
Billy

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2009

This is an outrage, does there managment know whats going on here?
stop it

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2009

I know wrote:
I bet they are to busy shuttling all the low lifes to the pain clinic's to actually be able to pick up people that need a ride after a treatment like that.
No, I don't think you 'know' anything! For your information, not all people that have to go to pain clinics are 'low lifes'!!! Some people are actually in pain and wouldn't be able to go to work and function if it weren't for the pain clinic. Stop stereotyping people!
WhiteTrash

Monterey, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2009

UCARTS dont give a damm it only to haul people to get there welfare and food stamps checks and the dopeheads to get more dope and the mexicans to work on the taxpayer money
sence

Baxter, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2009

Judged:

white trash has something against Mexicans thats all she/he or it talks about, get a life and your white trash Mexicans are better than you.
spirit of the wind

Crossville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2009

will ucart take me to the doctor,if i dont get tennn care,medicade or medicare?
meme

Oakdale, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2009

spirit of the wind wrote:
will ucart take me to the doctor,if i dont get tennn care,medicade or medicare?
Yes
taxpayer

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2012

There is a woman that takes UCARTS to the tanning salon. That's just shameful.
Camel Rider

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2012

WhiteTrash wrote:
UCARTS dont give a damm it only to haul people to get there welfare and food stamps checks and the dopeheads to get more dope and the mexicans to work on the taxpayer money
This is basicly true. The majority of riders are the whiney-asses that draw and have everything handed to them.
These folks live in government housing, recieve free medical care and draw too much in EBT. Just a hint do not go shopping on the 3rd or you'll stand in line and listen to people bitch.
u r an idiot

France

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2012

Camel Rider wrote:
<quoted text>This is basicly true. The majority of riders are the whiney-asses that draw and have everything handed to them.
These folks live in government housing, recieve free medical care and draw too much in EBT. Just a hint do not go shopping on the 3rd or you'll stand in line and listen to people bitch.
You and white trash need to get together and have a pity party because you are both nothing but trash. Not everyone who "draws" is a whiney ass who gets everything handed to them. You are the one who sounds like a whiney ass. A very jealous self rightous whiney ass.
just the facts

Livingston, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2012

I just saw a UCART van, at 8:45p, on a rural road in Overton Co. Do they run that late at night?
just the facts

Livingston, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2012

let me tell you wrote:
One day I went to the dialysis center in cookeville and their was this 20 yr old girl that just came out of a 4 hr treatment. She waited on ucart to come get her for over 2hrs in the hot sun. I went and got this poor lady a drink from the store cause she was so hot and thirsty. She told me this happens to her every day she takes the ucarts. Its not something new she goes the same 3 days aweek at the same hours. She also told me one time she waited 2 hrs to get picked up than had to ride the van for 3 more hours to get 30 miles away. Not good for the people who have to go through this kind of treatment.
You should have called the UCARTS management and ask to speak to the director, Mr. Luke Collins. This is his baby and he needs to rock it!!
stinkbug

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2012

Judged:

just the facts wrote:
I just saw a UCART van, at 8:45p, on a rural road in Overton Co. Do they run that late at night?
yes they do because you forgot to pick your sister up from the pain clinic
cowgirlup

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2012

just the facts wrote:
<quoted text> You should have called the UCARTS management and ask to speak to the director, Mr. Luke Collins. This is his baby and he needs to rock it!!
What do people expect of a service they get for free? You get what you pay for.
just the facts

Livingston, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2012

stinkbug wrote:
<quoted text>yes they do because you forgot to pick your sister up from the pain clinic
If you don't know anything about the subject, just sit quietly and be dumbfounded by intelligence.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Farragut Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Farragut People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••