UCARTS bus service expanded

Oct 9, 2009 Full story: Crossville Chronicle 25

Public transportation has finally arrived in the Upper Cumberland. In Cumberland County, it's UCARTS' doorstep-to-destination and then destination-to-doorstep service.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Billy

Cookeville, TN

#1 Oct 11, 2009
Trying to compete with our new City bus Service?
White Trash

Cookeville, TN

#2 Oct 11, 2009
it to haul all the mexican to work if your white you walk or take a taxie
loans

Cookeville, TN

#3 Oct 11, 2009
u cart needs to be reorganized....... they leave people for hrs waiting
let me tell you

Cookeville, TN

#4 Oct 11, 2009
One day I went to the dialysis center in cookeville and their was this 20 yr old girl that just came out of a 4 hr treatment. She waited on ucart to come get her for over 2hrs in the hot sun. I went and got this poor lady a drink from the store cause she was so hot and thirsty. She told me this happens to her every day she takes the ucarts. Its not something new she goes the same 3 days aweek at the same hours. She also told me one time she waited 2 hrs to get picked up than had to ride the van for 3 more hours to get 30 miles away. Not good for the people who have to go through this kind of treatment.
I know

Cookeville, TN

#5 Oct 11, 2009
I bet they are to busy shuttling all the low lifes to the pain clinic's to actually be able to pick up people that need a ride after a treatment like that.
Uncle Tom

Cookeville, TN

#6 Oct 13, 2009
they take all the dope heads to get more dope and everyone else has to suffer
Billy

Cookeville, TN

#7 Nov 4, 2009
This is an outrage, does there managment know whats going on here?
stop it

United States

#8 Nov 4, 2009
I know wrote:
I bet they are to busy shuttling all the low lifes to the pain clinic's to actually be able to pick up people that need a ride after a treatment like that.
No, I don't think you 'know' anything! For your information, not all people that have to go to pain clinics are 'low lifes'!!! Some people are actually in pain and wouldn't be able to go to work and function if it weren't for the pain clinic. Stop stereotyping people!
WhiteTrash

Monterey, TN

#9 Nov 17, 2009
UCARTS dont give a damm it only to haul people to get there welfare and food stamps checks and the dopeheads to get more dope and the mexicans to work on the taxpayer money
sence

Cookeville, TN

#10 Nov 17, 2009
white trash has something against Mexicans thats all she/he or it talks about, get a life and your white trash Mexicans are better than you.
spirit of the wind

Crossville, TN

#11 Nov 19, 2009
will ucart take me to the doctor,if i dont get tennn care,medicade or medicare?
meme

Oakdale, TN

#12 Nov 20, 2009
spirit of the wind wrote:
will ucart take me to the doctor,if i dont get tennn care,medicade or medicare?
Yes
taxpayer

Cookeville, TN

#13 Jul 5, 2012
There is a woman that takes UCARTS to the tanning salon. That's just shameful.
Camel Rider

Cookeville, TN

#14 Jul 5, 2012
WhiteTrash wrote:
UCARTS dont give a damm it only to haul people to get there welfare and food stamps checks and the dopeheads to get more dope and the mexicans to work on the taxpayer money
This is basicly true. The majority of riders are the whiney-asses that draw and have everything handed to them.
These folks live in government housing, recieve free medical care and draw too much in EBT. Just a hint do not go shopping on the 3rd or you'll stand in line and listen to people bitch.
u r an idiot

France

#15 Jul 5, 2012
Camel Rider wrote:
<quoted text>This is basicly true. The majority of riders are the whiney-asses that draw and have everything handed to them.
These folks live in government housing, recieve free medical care and draw too much in EBT. Just a hint do not go shopping on the 3rd or you'll stand in line and listen to people bitch.
You and white trash need to get together and have a pity party because you are both nothing but trash. Not everyone who "draws" is a whiney ass who gets everything handed to them. You are the one who sounds like a whiney ass. A very jealous self rightous whiney ass.
just the facts

Byrdstown, TN

#16 Jul 5, 2012
I just saw a UCART van, at 8:45p, on a rural road in Overton Co. Do they run that late at night?
just the facts

Byrdstown, TN

#17 Jul 5, 2012
let me tell you wrote:
One day I went to the dialysis center in cookeville and their was this 20 yr old girl that just came out of a 4 hr treatment. She waited on ucart to come get her for over 2hrs in the hot sun. I went and got this poor lady a drink from the store cause she was so hot and thirsty. She told me this happens to her every day she takes the ucarts. Its not something new she goes the same 3 days aweek at the same hours. She also told me one time she waited 2 hrs to get picked up than had to ride the van for 3 more hours to get 30 miles away. Not good for the people who have to go through this kind of treatment.
You should have called the UCARTS management and ask to speak to the director, Mr. Luke Collins. This is his baby and he needs to rock it!!
stinkbug

United States

#18 Jul 5, 2012
just the facts wrote:
I just saw a UCART van, at 8:45p, on a rural road in Overton Co. Do they run that late at night?
yes they do because you forgot to pick your sister up from the pain clinic
cowgirlup

Cookeville, TN

#21 Jul 6, 2012
just the facts wrote:
<quoted text> You should have called the UCARTS management and ask to speak to the director, Mr. Luke Collins. This is his baby and he needs to rock it!!
What do people expect of a service they get for free? You get what you pay for.
just the facts

Byrdstown, TN

#22 Jul 6, 2012
stinkbug wrote:
<quoted text>yes they do because you forgot to pick your sister up from the pain clinic
If you don't know anything about the subject, just sit quietly and be dumbfounded by intelligence.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Farragut Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Appalachian Underwriters / ISG (Mar '12) 33 min Really 653
stop stealing stuff. 1 hr Neal 5
child support is modern day slavery 1 hr Fed up 33
rivers total car care (Nov '12) 2 hr Concerned Oak Ridger 17
Street racing in lc (Nov '10) 4 hr Glen 92
Butch Jones 9 hr jake 12
Cassie Yates 16 hr just wondering 1
Farragut Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Farragut People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Farragut News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Farragut

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 6:21 am PST

NFL 6:21AM
Atlanta? San Fran? Where might Rex end up next?
NBC Sports10:26 AM
Titans have become the NFL's biggest slump-busters
NBC Sports12:04 PM
Titans lead Bucs for top pick - NBC Sports
NBC Sports12:21 PM
Falcons hoping for 0-0 fresh start in playoffs - NBC Sports
NBC Sports12:38 PM
Steven Jackson undergoing further testing on quad