Manchin represents West Virginia well

Apr 10, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Charleston Daily Mail

AS the scope of the disaster at the Upper Big Creek Mine became clear, Sen. Jay Rockefeller commented sadly that he often feels that the rest of the nation doesn't understand coal mining - even disrespects it.

Comments
1 - 10 of 10 Comments Last updated Jul 10, 2010
no stones

Inez, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2010

Judged:

Manchin represents West Virginia well, He handles and also feels our loss, thank you Joe for having class and for really loving our state.
noblehunter

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2010

Judged:

Joe has been good for us .He has given our state respectability in toughtimes pLEASE GO TO THE SENATE ON bYRDS DEATH
bOoOYa

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2010

Ya thats y all coal miners died they didnt act quick and giving fals hope not paing attention to body count hes worst ever and should be fired he doesnt care about coal miners just pretends and he is nothing like his dad he thinks he is all that karma comes around.
JUSTICE

Oak Hill, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2010

Judged:

i wonder if gov. joe has read the news papers the past few years and if so, after reading repeated and pattern of violations all these years, why did he not follow up on these issues concerning massey energy? why did he not show all this concern with the aracoma tragedys? seems that the only time anyone shows deep concern is when CNN shows up, manchin,rahall,byrd,rockefelle r, they make me sick. the west virginia coal miners deserve more from our elected officials, and they definetly deserve more from MSHA, I'M SORRY if this offends anyone but i lost some friends that i feel i would not have lost if everyone would have been doing their jobs.
justice

Oak Hill, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2010

Judged:

the kids from MARSH FORK ELEMENTARY could never get the assistance they so needed from GOV. JOE when they were begging for help to protect their health and safety from MASSEY ENERGYS huge pond they are in constant fear of failing, the silo that sits directly behind and towering over their school, and the coal tipple above them that they fear because of harmful toxins. i'm sorry but i just can't can't agree with anyone who think's JOE represent's our state well. he wasn't there for the kid's when they needed him most but I do wonder if he will be there when they break ground for the new school?
coal miner

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2010

Judged:

Joe manchin only cares about his self, if he cared about coal miners he do more for them, besides show up when something bad happens smile for the camera's joe,what a joke.
Don Blankenshit

Fairmont, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2010

I love rednecks. Believe in the company. It is all you will ever need.
justice

Oak Hill, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2010

if gov. joe would have seen to it that msha enforced the miners rules and regulations they get paid to do just maybe 29 miners would not have perished. blankenship and company have broken every law in the book time and time again simply because there will be no- one who will stand up to them and say enough is enough. its sad to say but the closest thing west virginia has to law enforcement is the tree huggers, at least they stand up to these outlaws.
cam the man

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2010

you must be on drugs if you think he is so great, he's not good for w.v.
Spike MayNerd

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2010

Hey, Don Blankenshit, let's see if Mojo wants to vacation with us in Monte Carlo.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Farmington Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Farmington People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••