Mannington Structure Fire

Apr 13, 2009 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The State Journal

Authorities have reported power lines down and at least Mannington, Farmington and Wetzel fire departments are all responding.

Comments
1 - 13 of 13 Comments Last updated Apr 20, 2009
concerned citizen

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2009

Could anyone tell me who lived in the apartments? My bf Knows almost everyone there. And we would like to try to help.
FTW and FU2

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2009

concerned citizen wrote:
Could anyone tell me who lived in the apartments? My bf Knows almost everyone there. And we would like to try to help.
Far as I know, the people who lived in the downstairs part of that house was named Watson, and rumor has it that the woman's oldest son is the one who started the fire. Despite the fact this man is crazy on heroin and crack, he does have two beautiful little sisters and I feel sorry as hell for them because this is the second time this family has lost everything to a fire. Im not sure about who lived upstairs. Just glad they all managed to get out safely.
whatever

Fairmont, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2009

Yes, their last name was Watson. I also heard they started the fire. How ironic it's the second house they've lived in that has caught fire. The boy is nothing but trouble anyways. But its still awful about them losing everything. the lil girls are so pretty.
FTW and FU2

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2009

whatever wrote:
Yes, their last name was Watson. I also heard they started the fire. How ironic it's the second house they've lived in that has caught fire. The boy is nothing but trouble anyways. But its still awful about them losing everything. the lil girls are so pretty.
Yes I know these people personally and the older boy was in prison when the first fire took place so he wasnt responsible for that one..in all fairness I will say this guy has a heart of gold when he wants to he just has some very serious issues and drug/alcohol problems, and its a shame because deep down he isnt a bad guy, and its tragic that it all had to come down to this. thank God no one was killed.
Rose

Fairmont, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 15, 2009

Judged:

yes i thank GOD also that no one was hurt in this fire and the other one. yes the little girls r beautiful and dont deserve the life that they live i had been in that apt. and its a dirty shame the mess they lived in. i could get very personal about my feelings about all this but i wont. yes i also know the oldest boy and among the list of things that were stated about him you can also add stalker. hope this time if there is any truth about his involvement in the fire they put him away for good. yes mayb he has serious problems so why not get those girls out of there before with problems also.
Patrick Moore

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 15, 2009

I felt so sorry for the girls when the fire took place. Joe Regillo told me they had lost everything. So i took all the toys my daughter no longer played and gave them to them. I think i gave them 3 garbage bags full of bratz dolls and the cars clothing and i know there was 20 to 25 baby dolls.
Brett

Morgantown, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 15, 2009

Well there is this Rose thing commenting again on something she probably has no clue about....You probably live the same way you think these people do...No one gives a shit about your personal feelings I am sure....What, gonna bring up crap from the past??? I am sure you don't know the oldest boy as well as you seem to think you do...I am sure he didn't stalk you, who would want too? If you seem to know so much about how the children live then why haven't you did anything about it? I am sure you will say you have an nothing was done, just like most people state when they think they know it all.....Your last sentence makes no sense what so ever, shows how dumb you really are....You really do need to get a life....Do something with your time other than run your big mouth....
Rose

Fairmont, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2009

Judged:

rofl ppl like u keep me laughing thru the day so plez keep up the good work.
Brett

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2009

It sure doesn't take a whole lot to amuse you now does it dumb ass???? You are nothing to NO ONE!!! So many people know what kind of a nut you are thats why they get such a kick out of you..You think people laugh with you, they laugh at you....You are not worth the air you breath....So ya know what, go F--k yourself, only a stupid person would want to be around you or listen to anything you have to say...
rose

Fairmont, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2009

Judged:

well guess what brett i dont care who wants to b around me im just fine by myself. and i agree that im a nut but a happy one.....lol and if ppl r laughing at me at least they r leaving someone else alone so good for u or whoever laugh away. and as far as the air i breath that isnt up to u that is up to GOD and i guess he thinks im worth it cuz im still breathing and laughing. and u keep listening or u wouldnt take the time to respond to my comments. so u have a good day and try to laugh urself.
80s MetalAngel

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2009

rose wrote:
well guess what brett i dont care who wants to b around me im just fine by myself. and i agree that im a nut but a happy one.....lol and if ppl r laughing at me at least they r leaving someone else alone so good for u or whoever laugh away. and as far as the air i breath that isnt up to u that is up to GOD and i guess he thinks im worth it cuz im still breathing and laughing. and u keep listening or u wouldnt take the time to respond to my comments. so u have a good day and try to laugh urself.
Okay children this is supposed to be about the fire that destroyed a house I myself once lived in for damn near 12 years...have some fkn respect for those little kids and their mom, nobody gives a damn about this crap you two are going on about. Call each other on the phone or something or start a topic of your own or better yet just shut the fk up.
once stalked

Inwood, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2009

well i can say from experience that the oldest boy one stalked me after being told several times to leave me alone by myself and members of my family he also held me hostage a couple of times. I can honestly say this boy needs locked up forever.
mannington girl

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2009

concerned citizen wrote:
Yes I know who lived upstairs it Was Jones. Maggie and her son and his girlfriend. This is the 3rd fire that the Watsons has been involved in the 1st was in Hundred. She and her kids have problems. It is awful that the oldest belongs to her dad and that the other 3 belong to her son yuck. They said that he started the fire but then again they said she lit a gas can and threw in the window at her Boyfriend

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Farmington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Summer Dawn Davis 5 min Beavis 2
Aaron Ashly Convicted and Pled Guilty To ANIMAL... 7 min Beavis 3
Eddy Hurd 8 min Beavis 3
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 48 min tate 56,569
WV How To Open A Beer With A Banana 3 hr HeyJoe 143
Joe Manchin's Niece MJ Glendenning Thompson Gov... (Jul '10) 4 hr Truth about 1964 15
Need place to rent just took job in Metz 13 hr Jamie 1

Search the Farmington Forum:
•••
•••
Farmington Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Farmington Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••