Farmington Drug Suspect Shot, Killed By Police

Feb 20, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: KTVI

There was a shooting early Monday morning between Police and St. Francios County Sheriff Deputies in Farmington, MO and a suspect.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of52
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
The protector

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2012

He shot first not caring who he shot. He deserves what he got.

“Expect us!”

Since: Sep 11

ask your mother

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2012

^ Yep.
saint

Steelville, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2012

name of suspect??????????
Pay attention

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2012

It was already stated on another discussion...Callion Hamblin.
Honorable Judge Roy Bean

Farmington, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2012

Judged:

think we all should pray for his sole poor guy was probally gunned down unarmed and cop placed a gun in his hand after killing him.....there are places in hell for rouge cops i hope his family files suite r.i.p young man
Laura

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2012

Judge, seriously, stop trolling.
Love the cops

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2012

Honorable Judge Roy Bean wrote:
think we all should pray for his sole poor guy was probally gunned down unarmed and cop placed a gun in his hand after killing him.....there are places in hell for rouge cops i hope his family files suite r.i.p young man
Honorable judge Roy Bean my ass you sound like as big a piece of shit as him no one needs to pray for his sole I only hope he is burning in hell right now you should think the police for taking that no good for nothing dope dealer off the street sounds like you approved of what he was doing. You need to keep in mind that he shot first not the police and they had the right to shoot him I for one am very very proud of the police for taking him off of the streets and you should be to as for his family filing suite what a joke are you aware of that piece of shits record omg get for real
boobs

Farmington, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2012

Love the cops wrote:
<quoted text>
Honorable judge Roy Bean my ass you sound like as big a piece of shit as him no one needs to pray for his sole I only hope he is burning in hell right now you should think the police for taking that no good for nothing dope dealer off the street sounds like you approved of what he was doing. You need to keep in mind that he shot first not the police and they had the right to shoot him I for one am very very proud of the police for taking him off of the streets and you should be to as for his family filing suite what a joke are you aware of that piece of shits record omg get for real
I agree 100% he deserves to die. That's one less heroin dealer off the streets. He'd get young girls to have sex with him for dope. He's a piece of poop but okay let's pray for him. Noooo!
Reply_Spy

Port Saint Lucie, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2012

Honorable Judge Roy Bean wrote:
There is allso places in Hell For Idiots like you Judge Roy Bean or should I say Coward Roy Bean , he shot at the bails bonds man
and several people was seen chasing him and lost him and the cops caught up to him and had to shot him. If Farmington was a burb of
New York , Los Angeles , Chicago , St.Louis ect... yeah mabe but Farmington never you never gonna get any one to believe that crap that a officer in Farmington placed a gun in this crimminals hand after shooting him . I suppose under your theory the police allso shot their own officer in the leg before placing this gun in the coon's hand so the ballistic tests match when checked huh? Yeah Right.
T_Dawg

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2012

Callion Hamblin died of natural causes... seems to me,, if you point a gun at police,, your NATURALLY GONNA DIE.. lol,,
wtf

Dexter, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2012

Judged:

right right murderers are better to live beside than people that use drugs
he didn't even have a gun on him by the time they all executed him without a fair trial
several people shooting him repeatedly
that is the definition of self defense
way to "uphold the law"
you ALL really took one for the team
you had to have been so frightened to have to shoot him so many times
that was someone's son
someone's father
no mention of the possibility of stray bullets hitting innocent pedestrians
very responsible actions
Baptist

Dexter, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2012

Judged:

We have a due process of law and this isn't it. Do you realize how you officers sound? It isn't just non Christian and unAmerican; it is down right evil. Apparently, crooked people aren't all from big cities and movies.

“yes, I am from Elvins..!”

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2012

Judged:

wtf wrote:
right right murderers are better to live beside than people that use drugs
he didn't even have a gun on him by the time they all executed him without a fair trial
several people shooting him repeatedly
that is the definition of self defense
way to "uphold the law"
you ALL really took one for the team
you had to have been so frightened to have to shoot him so many times
that was someone's son
someone's father
no mention of the possibility of stray bullets hitting innocent pedestrians
very responsible actions
OMG... SHUT THE HELL UP..!
you cant be serious

Park Hills, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2012

bitch wrote:
U all need to stop talking bout what u dont know anit nobody no what smokey did i do know he didnt deserve to be shot as many times as he did so he shot at a officer wow so that gives the whole damn force reason to blast at him and as far as the drug dealing thing goes and him giving these skanks shit to have sex with him smoke only did what the hoes let him do
LMAO. Wow, just wow...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2012

Judged:

bitch wrote:
U all need to stop talking bout what u dont know anit nobody no what smokey did i do know he didnt deserve to be shot as many times as he did so he shot at a officer wow so that gives the whole damn force reason to blast at him and as far as the drug dealing thing goes and him giving these skanks shit to have sex with him smoke only did what the hoes let him do
Yes and I guess that makes him a stand up guy huh you dumb bitch...
common sense

Jackson, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2012

He had it coming
thou shall not kill

Jackson, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2012

Noone is to take a life for any reason what so ever.They should have shot him in his hand,hell both his hands, given all the training police are given.This country/county is full of corrupt MFer's and for sure public officials are at the top of the list.Do you really think people always sell drugs because they want to.Atleast half is due to the economy.Why does this country think everybody should go to college to get a good job.The school should look at what a students strong points are and the last two year of high school should be used to start training them to learn a trade.People related to police are the last to admit they'er something wrong.Just like wifes of military men,they'll justify why their hubby's over seas untill they come home F'ed up.How can you take a persons life and go to church thinking your going to heaven.The BS taught in school these days.Alot of stuff I learned actaully wasn't true and text books were changed and in ten more years it will probally happen again.This country spends too much money on wars and earmarks.If police work was better paying you wouldn't have the knuckle heads that are on a power trip employed violating peoples rights to generate revenue.Social security is gonna dry up in 2016 according to the news and papers.Then sh*t is going to hit the fan.Let's see who stands by the goverment/public officials then.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2012

thou shall not kill wrote:
Noone is to take a life for any reason what so ever.They should have shot him in his hand,hell both his hands, given all the training police are given.This country/county is full of corrupt MFer's and for sure public officials are at the top of the list.Do you really think people always sell drugs because they want to.Atleast half is due to the economy.Why does this country think everybody should go to college to get a good job.The school should look at what a students strong points are and the last two year of high school should be used to start training them to learn a trade.People related to police are the last to admit they'er something wrong.Just like wifes of military men,they'll justify why their hubby's over seas untill they come home F'ed up.How can you take a persons life and go to church thinking your going to heaven.The BS taught in school these days.Alot of stuff I learned actaully wasn't true and text books were changed and in ten more years it will probally happen again.This country spends too much money on wars and earmarks.If police work was better paying you wouldn't have the knuckle heads that are on a power trip employed violating peoples rights to generate revenue.Social security is gonna dry up in 2016 according to the news and papers.Then sh*t is going to hit the fan.Let's see who stands by the goverment/public officials then.
you are not a very smart person. At all..! You must have been locked away in a dark room your entire life.... Some people are just BAD... How many lives did this man destroy with his drugs... Death would be better than what I would do to a POS that sold my kids drugs....

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2012

also Social Security according to the
News will be out of money by 2023. Before you state a fact make sure you have it correct. Plus, why did
People sell drugs when the economy was good. It's called educate yourself before you spout out trash... Move to California with all the other bleeding hearts trying to change the world.
FACT: Some people are just BAD..! No
Changing, helping, or excuses will ever fix stupid....
got to be kidding

Park Hills, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2012

LMAO....My god, you're stupid. Please do not breed.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of52
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

9 Users are viewing the Farmington Forum right now

Search the Farmington Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
MO Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 35 min Dumb Ass Liberals 92,175
bad church members or preachers 4 hr Guest 1
Kimberly Tyler attorney (Aug '13) 7 hr freedom writer 9
blonde at walgreens 8 hr just do it 2
hair salons in farmtown (Jan '12) 10 hr Robin 43
MO Missouri's Prop C: Voters Set to Challenge Heal... (Aug '10) 14 hr concerned citizen 12 18,910
Farmington Children's Home (Sep '13) 15 hr Larry B 12
•••
•••
•••
Farmington Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Farmington Jobs

•••
•••
•••