Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters

Full story: TwinCities.com

Supporters of Republican U.S. Senate candidate Rand Paul wrestled a woman to the ground and one stepped on her head after she tried to confront the candidate in Kentucky.
Comments
20,121 - 20,140 of 26,189 Comments Last updated 7 hrs ago

Since: Jan 10

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 2, 2012

Judged:

whitehair wrote:
Stevie-I put WTF and Seattle Slew on the same shelf and decided no further replies could get thru to them,one way or the other,so no need to reply or comment to their outbursts of intelligency.There are some folks you just can not teach,or,reach.That was told to me by one of the teachers in my family.
And that teacher was absolutely right, Whitey!

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 2, 2012

Judged:

Seattle Slew wrote:
<quoted text>LMAOROTFu~! How did I know stevie louise turd-blossom COULDN'T DEFEND, taking money away from hard working Americans and spending IT in foreign lands.... NEXT TIME STAY THERE, L-O-S-E-R ~! LMAOROTFU ~! Teabaggers, the "gift" that believes in foreign money "laundering" and FIRING AMERICANS...
Your grammar is awful, and your hypothesis is idiotic, like you. I came back home because, every time I leave America and although I've seen some of the most beautiful things in the world, including just about all of the Top Ten of the world's greatest art treasures, it makes it all the more pleasurable to return. I understand, much more than you who wallow at home in your own self pity, just what a great place this is, and I'm always glad to come home. So, shut up and pay your taxes, loser, and leave your betters alone.

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 2, 2012

Judged:

How did that work for you, Whitey?
wtf

Benham, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 2, 2012

Judged:

Big Stevie wrote:
<quoted text>
That's nobody's business but my own, and the places I've contributed to. I will tell you this; it was a hell of lot more than $10. You can't get a tax break worth a crap with $10. Oh, and before you start with that silly-assed crap that I contribute because I can take it off my taxs, just try this: Take away the tax break, and I'll stop contributing. I'm sick of sissy-assed liberals, like you, trying to steal everything we've got. You would steal the pennies off of your dead grandmother's eyes, dickey. That's what you are, and all you'll ever be. You're not only a "wanna-be," you're a "wanna-mine," too!
Lmfao

You have never done a damn thing in your whole life but talk.
wtf

Benham, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 2, 2012

Judged:

Big Stevie wrote:
About like your sorry life has worked out for you.
this thread needs to die

West Liberty, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 2, 2012

WHY do people keep commenting on this stuff? it is old news. All this is is an opportunity for people to see how fricking stupid people are. Keep voting republican and see how that works out for you. They've done such a great job for the last 30+ years..lol
Seattle Slew

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 2, 2012

Judged:

Big Stevie wrote:
<quoted text>
You spend yours as you please, you poor, pathetic thing. It's none of your business what I do with mine.
When PHONY Americans are hypocrites and "pretend" their actions don't affect society, I speak out... I can see why you NEED to deny me freedom of speech, but in the future, KEEP YOUR BUSINESS OF THE WEB AND I CAN'T COMMENT ON WHAT I DON'T KNOW, clueless ! Geez, Stevie Louise Turd-Blossom, we get you use jokes and fakery to pretend you're not a bad guy, but you are or you wouldn't need to fake it...
Seattle Slew

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 2, 2012

Judged:

whitehair wrote:
Thanks Stevie--glad to welcome you home and back on here.
Candidate-B- would be my hindsight choice.
Goes to show none of us are perfect,are we?
What it shows me, is YOU let other people manipulate your information and make decisions without important data.... Funny, you ARE PERFECTLY WILLING TO, huh...
whitehair

Eminence, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 2, 2012

Judged:

Big Stevie wrote:
Well,they still comment on what ever is said.Mostly slurs and some nasty comment on intelligence.At first it sort of hurt,then with the realism this is where their intelligence leads them,and they are short there of,it just slides off and is passed as one would do when the other can not help themselves due to the lack of ability to realize what a great world is out there and how good The Lord has been to all of us.God Bless.
Seattle Slew

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 2, 2012

Judged:

Yeah we get you ONLY use poor information, which fits your narrow mind set, funny you/stevie proving my points for me, huh ? LMAOROTFu~! Did you get the point where you VOTED WRONG ???
oh boy

Salyersville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 2, 2012

Judged:

Seattle Slew wrote:
Yeah we get you ONLY use poor information, which fits your narrow mind set, funny you/stevie proving my points for me, huh ? LMAOROTFu~! Did you get the point where you VOTED WRONG ???
HEE HEE HEE
crazeees

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 2, 2012

Wow
nasty

Cadiz, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 2, 2012

Sman

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2012

Judged:

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>About like your sorry life has worked out for you.
Ain't nothin' phoney about my life. It's a shame you can't say that about yours, though.

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2012

Judged:

whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
Well,they still comment on what ever is said.Mostly slurs and some nasty comment on intelligence.At first it sort of hurt,then with the realism this is where their intelligence leads them,and they are short there of,it just slides off and is passed as one would do when the other can not help themselves due to the lack of ability to realize what a great world is out there and how good The Lord has been to all of us.God Bless.
Yep, when I consider the source, I laugh until my sides hurt, and I get tears in my eyes. I'm thinking that WTF has yet another "aka," and that it's Seattle Slew. I think it's really "Seattle Screw," because he never could spell worth a shit. What do you think?

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2012

Judged:

Seattle Slew wrote:
<quoted text>When PHONY Americans are hypocrites and "pretend" their actions don't affect society, I speak out... I can see why you NEED to deny me freedom of speech, but in the future, KEEP YOUR BUSINESS OF THE WEB AND I CAN'T COMMENT ON WHAT I DON'T KNOW, clueless ! Geez, Stevie Louise Turd-Blossom, we get you use jokes and fakery to pretend you're not a bad guy, but you are or you wouldn't need to fake it...
Better get that SpellCheck cranked up, genius. It won't help you, though. We all know what an envious, jealous, little pile of moronic cat shit you are. I'm not denying you anything. You use that "freedom of speech" to demonstrate to the rest of the world what a useless piece of oxygen-wasting shit you are. You are also a liar. If you only commented on what you know, NO ONE WOULD EVER HEAR A WORD FROM YOU!

Oh, and as for the jokes, think what you like. You, and your opinion, mean less than nothing to me, anyway. At least some folks like them, and as long as they do, I'll keep posting them. Now, you have a nice day.
Max

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2012

Judged:

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>What did you give?
Ten Dollars?
$10 is what you "donate" to your hooker. It's the only way you get any female attention at all.
well

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2012

this thread needs to die wrote:
WHY do people keep commenting on this stuff? it is old news. All this is is an opportunity for people to see how fricking stupid people are. Keep voting republican and see how that works out for you. They've done such a great job for the last 30+ years..lol
myob
wtf

Benham, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2012

Max wrote:
<quoted text>
$10 is what you "donate" to your hooker. It's the only way you get any female attention at all.
What do you give to your Male Prostitute?
Smoothcootie

Bowling Green, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2012

Judged:

Good head

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Faribault Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Faribault People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••