New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote?

Created by Top Mod2 on Sep 13, 2010

3,690 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

John

Binghamton, NY

#6363 Jul 10, 2012
The incoherent shut-in from New Jersey is up early this morning.
BinghamtonMoron

Lakewood, NJ

#6364 Jul 10, 2012
John wrote:
The incoherent shut-in from New Jersey is up early this morning.
Then pray to Obama that he will move your incarceration from NJ back to Binghamton where you will be able to sleep late and not realize that you have missed an entire morning of Obama fantasy, to say nothing of Geoff missing you and Binghamton ObamaFailure! Bwhahahahahahahaha...
De Oppresso Liber

Ithaca, NY

#6365 Jul 10, 2012
I've come to the conclusion that its all right if a non-christian runs for president,if he's on my side.I've also come to the same conclusion in regards to fund raising.It's quite all right for Romney to have $50,000 a plate dinners,but if Obama does it,then it's bad.The same thing goes for donations from the rich.Mittens Romney has gotten way more money from millionaires and billionaires then Obama has.But I am ok with Romney getting big money,I only have a problem with Obama getting donations.I do not want an even playing field.It's not an even playing field for everyday americans so why should I want it any different for presidential elections.Bye for now,I wish I really was in Massena.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#6367 Jul 10, 2012
De Oppresso Liber wrote:
I've come to the conclusion that its all right if a non-christian runs for president,if he's on my side.I've also come to the same conclusion in regards to fund raising.It's quite all right for Romney to have $50,000 a plate dinners,but if Obama does it,then it's bad.The same thing goes for donations from the rich.Mittens Romney has gotten way more money from millionaires and billionaires then Obama has.But I am ok with Romney getting big money,I only have a problem with Obama getting donations.I do not want an even playing field.It's not an even playing field for everyday americans so why should I want it any different for presidential elections.Bye for now,I wish I really was in Massena.
You are a cowardly fraud, an interloper of the species, you are The Maggot from massena
MassenaFool

Lakewood, NJ

#6368 Jul 10, 2012
De Oppresso Liber wrote:
You need to come to the conclusion that Obama has been an incompetent failure for 4 years; then you need to figure out why they won't let you reside in Massena. Massena ObamaFailure!
carol

Rome, NY

#6369 Jul 10, 2012
voting is useless
Teddy R

Vancouver, Canada

#6370 Jul 10, 2012
The Last Templar wrote:
You prove i'm wrong on Ike and I will stop posting.Anybody with a scintilla of knowledge about how we got involved in Nam,knows Ike and his admin. played a key role.John Foster Dulles,was as rabid an anti-communist as they come.The US was the country that refused to sanction the elections that were held,and propped up a corrupt S.Nam Govt.,and refused the right of self determination to the Vietnamese people in the mid 1950s.
September 26, 1945: Office of Strategic Services (OSS) officer Lieutenant Colonel A. Peter Dewey — working with the Viet Minh to repatriate Americans captured by the Japanese — is mistaken for a Frenchman, shot and killed by the Viet Minh. He thus became the first American casualty in Vietnam.(Not precisely accurate. Prior to 1950 the area later recognized as Viet Nam was known as French Indochina. Thus, LTC Dewey was the first American casualty in French Indochina).

May 1, 1950 — After the capture of Hainan Island from Chinese Nationalist forces by the Chinese People's Liberation Army, President Truman approves $10 million in military assistance for anti-communist efforts in Indochina. The Defense Attache Office was established in Saigon in May 1950, a formal recognition of Viet Nam (vice French IndoChina). This was the beginning of formal US military personnel assignments in Viet Nam. US Naval, Army and Air Force personnel established their respective attaches at this time.

September 1950 - Truman sends the Military Assistance Advisory Group (MAAG) Indochina to Vietnam to assist the French. The President claimed they were not sent as combat troops, but to supervise the use of $10 million worth of US military equipment to support the French in their effort to fight the Viet Minh forces.

Following the outbreak of the Korean War, Truman announces "acceleration in the furnishing of military assistance to the forces of France and the Associated States in Indochina…" and sends 123 "non-combat troops" to help with supplies to fight against the communist Viet Minh.

1951 - Truman authorizes $150 million in US military support for the French in Vietnam.

Now go away, you silly old Northwoods troll.
carol

Rome, NY

#6371 Jul 10, 2012
don't vote
Feces for obama

Westbury, NY

#6372 Jul 10, 2012
We have located Joe Krupinski, he s living in a trailor in Massena with Carmen Sandiego.
Teddy R

Ithaca, NY

#6373 Jul 10, 2012
I left out Ikes' contribution to our involvement in Viet Nam,because I didn't want to fill your silly little heads with facts and statistics.
Teddy R

United States

#6374 Jul 10, 2012
John wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you talking about the U6 unemployment figures?
http://portalseven.com/employment/unemploymen...
Where unemployment doubled during the last administration but is only about 1 point higher after the current administration's first term?
I'm talking about the REAL TOTAL of unemployed and under-employed American workers in today's Obobo Economy.

I'm talking about the collapse in the Labor Participation Rate that started with this POTUS' inauguration, and has continued unabated for 3-1/2 long years of incompetent leadership and foolish policy choices on the economy.

I'm talking about this HARD DATA: http://data.bls.gov/timeseries/LNS11300000

Study that trend carefully. That translates to 9 MILLION AMERICAN WORKERS that have dropped out of the labor force over Obobo's tenure. Note carefully how the Labor Participation Rate - steady at 66%, breaks sharply into decline coincident with Obobo's inauguration in Jan 2009, and continues its nose-dive, crashing through 64% at the end of last year, as we enter our third "Summer of Refcukery" at the hands of these incompetents.

Now these are 9 million unemployed American workers that Obobo has wished into the cornfield and doesn't want to talk about, and you and your fellow Obobo fanbois and apologists are compelled to deny, distort, deflect, and ridicule also.

Predictably lame denials, distortions, deflections, ad hominems, strawmen, and BUSH WAAAH WAAAH WAAAAAHHH!!! IN 3 ... 2 ... 1 ...

PS - Just for you I've emigrated from Canada! Make what you will of that (sound of John's head exploding)

Teddy R

Ithaca, NY

#6376 Jul 10, 2012
Yes you didn't need to know that the Viet Nam Memorial cites Ikes sending military adviors to nam in Nov.1955 as the beginning of the Viet Nam war for America,or that Ike greatly increased our involvement in nam compared to Truman.Yes facts are for silly geese.NOW I'M GOING TROLLING.
Teddy R

United States

#6377 Jul 10, 2012
John wrote:
<quoted text>
So you can't answer the question how much of 'Obama's deficit' is the interest from the unpaid wars and tax cuts started by the previous administration.
Just say you can't answer it instead of trying to deflect.
1) No deflection - I've clearly shown it's a stupid question.

2) I don't participate in silly partisan rhetorical quiz shows. If you have a point, state it clearly and back it up with verifiable evidence. If you're not willoing or capable of doing this, no one has time for or interest in your foolish partisan rhetorical trolls. I certainly don't, anyway.

Gee, I like being American again.
Teddy R

Vancouver, Canada

#6378 Jul 10, 2012
Teddy R wrote:
I left out Ikes' contribution to our involvement in Viet Nam,because I didn't want to fill your silly little heads with facts and statistics.
You claimed Eisenhower was responsible for America's involvement in Vietnam.

You then issued this challenge - and PLEDGE:

"You prove i'm wrong on Ike and I will stop posting."

I proved exactly that - posting the FACTS showing that it was the Truman Administration, not the Eisenhower Administration, that was responsible for starting America down the road that led to the Vietnam War.

Your lame attempt now to weasel out of your pledge by altering your claim to " ... Ikes' contribution to our involvement in Viet Nam ..." is as absurd as it is dishonorable. Once Truman started the nation down the path to war in Indochina, there is certainly nothing worth noting or discussing about the Eisenhower Admin's "contribution" to the Vietnam conflict in comparison to the Johnson Administration's massive expansion of the war, or that of the Nixon Administration that finally ended it.

Well, we all saw what you did there - and it won't wash.

You made a claim, and you made a promise.

Your claim is flatly refuted.

Now honor your promise - or stand revealed as a dishonorable punk.

You are dismissed.
John

Binghamton, NY

#6379 Jul 10, 2012
Teddy R wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm talking about the REAL TOTAL of unemployed and under-employed American workers in today's Obobo Economy.
I'm talking about the collapse in the Labor Participation Rate that started with this POTUS' inauguration, and has continued unabated for 3-1/2 long years of incompetent leadership and foolish policy choices on the economy.
I'm talking about this HARD DATA: http://data.bls.gov/timeseries/LNS11300000
Study that trend carefully. That translates to 9 MILLION AMERICAN WORKERS that have dropped out of the labor force over Obobo's tenure. Note carefully how the Labor Participation Rate - steady at 66%, breaks sharply into decline coincident with Obobo's inauguration in Jan 2009, and continues its nose-dive, crashing through 64% at the end of last year, as we enter our third "Summer of Refcukery" at the hands of these incompetents.
Now these are 9 million unemployed American workers that Obobo has wished into the cornfield and doesn't want to talk about, and you and your fellow Obobo fanbois and apologists are compelled to deny, distort, deflect, and ridicule also.
Predictably lame denials, distortions, deflections, ad hominems, strawmen, and BUSH WAAAH WAAAH WAAAAAHHH!!! IN 3 ... 2 ... 1 ...
PS - Just for you I've emigrated from Canada! Make what you will of that (sound of John's head exploding)
And your masters still don't give you all the facts.

3% of the entire U.S. population equals 9 million people. Not just those who can work. During Obama's tenure (Seas) Labor Force Participation Rate has gone down 2 points. Is that fuzzy Canadian math?

How many of those people retired, went back to school, or just gave up? Remember now - about 10,000 baby boomers turn 65 every day.

Are you blaming Obama for the ageing population too?

Silly puppet.
John

Binghamton, NY

#6380 Jul 10, 2012
Teddy R wrote:
<quoted text>
You claimed Eisenhower was responsible for America's involvement in Vietnam.
You then issued this challenge - and PLEDGE:
"You prove i'm wrong on Ike and I will stop posting."
I proved exactly that - posting the FACTS showing that it was the Truman Administration, not the Eisenhower Administration, that was responsible for starting America down the road that led to the Vietnam War.
Your lame attempt now to weasel out of your pledge by altering your claim to " ... Ikes' contribution to our involvement in Viet Nam ..." is as absurd as it is dishonorable. Once Truman started the nation down the path to war in Indochina, there is certainly nothing worth noting or discussing about the Eisenhower Admin's "contribution" to the Vietnam conflict in comparison to the Johnson Administration's massive expansion of the war, or that of the Nixon Administration that finally ended it.
Well, we all saw what you did there - and it won't wash.
You made a claim, and you made a promise.
Your claim is flatly refuted.
Now honor your promise - or stand revealed as a dishonorable punk.
You are dismissed.
You could save yourself a lot of embarrassment by researching something before you post.

http://lmgtfy.com/...
Teddy R

Ithaca, NY

#6381 Jul 10, 2012
I proved no such thing.Ike doubled down in viet man,lent huge supply aircraft to the french at dien ben phu,sent them tons of guns and tanks,and put troops on the ground in 1955.Truman didn't come close to getting us involved the way Ike did.Plus he refused to abide by the agreements reached,because it allowed n. wiet nam to exist.Blow your revisionist history up someone elses ass.Having spent a year in that splendid little country,I will put my knowledge about nam against yours anyday.I lived it,I didn't read it from a book.
Teddy R

Vancouver, Canada

#6382 Jul 10, 2012
John wrote:
<quoted text>
You could save yourself a lot of embarrassment by researching something before you post.
Shoo, little troll.
BinghamtonMoron

Lakewood, NJ

#6383 Jul 10, 2012
John wrote:
<quoted text>
And your masters still don't give you all the facts.
3% of the entire U.S. population equals 9 million people. Not just those who can work. During Obama's tenure (Seas) Labor Force Participation Rate has gone down 2 points. Is that fuzzy Canadian math?
How many of those people retired, went back to school, or just gave up? Remember now - about 10,000 baby boomers turn 65 every day.
Are you blaming Obama for the ageing population too?
Silly puppet.
Barack Hussein Obama...the incompetent puppet of the corrupt Chicago Democratic Machine... John/Geoff Binghamton ObamaFailure!
BinghamtonMoron

Lakewood, NJ

#6384 Jul 10, 2012
John wrote:
<quoted text>
Please do...Bwhahahahahahaha...Geoff/ John Binghamton ObamaFailure!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Far-Rockaway Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Valley Stream residents are scumbags (Nov '08) 1 hr Bobo 16
Parking on lawns (Jan '08) 15 hr savvy lady 20
Strippers accused of drugging clients offered p... Oct 18 Vicki 1
Looking for Church Space to Share/Rent (Feb '09) Oct 16 Pastor Chai Yehovah 112
Boiler & Furnace Repair (May '09) Oct 14 maryjaneprincton 6
police activity last night October 14, 2014 Oct 14 nickm308 1
Looking For A Daniel Oct 13 Searching 1

Far-Rockaway News Video

Far-Rockaway Dating
Find my Match