First Prev
of 2
Next Last
brad n shelby

AOL

#1 Aug 9, 2010
you know, i have been friends with both of em brad and shelby and it just makes me sick to my stomach to see what a whore shelby bruin is being. come on now shelby you have got to be kidding me...MASON!!!!!! I should come right to where your at and smack the sh1t out of you right where your at. i would have never dreamed of you doing anything like this to the man who is your babies father that is in jail for something that probably benifited you.You are suppose to be by his side know matter what.. But then again i should have expected this out of you cause your a bruin and bruins are nothing but low life nasty skank whores.. I will never look at you the same. you are the biggest nastiest slut in this county even more than that this entire state.I hope to god and pray brad is done with you...If he's not you will not be welcome around me ever again because if i do see you i will smack the fuk outta you...You are the reason why you dont have the kids and you are the reason why your baby was born with that birth defect.. god bless the baby... it is so sad to see you dont even care about either one of your kids you no good dirty nasty skank @ss b1tch...what are you trying to do,are you on a mission to make your hole as big as the town of falmouth.... come on wake the fuk up... im done wit you .....
AKA

Covington, KY

#2 Aug 9, 2010
ITS TRU SHELBY WAT DA FUCK IS WRONG WITH U U HAVE TWO WONDERFUL KIDS AND NOTHING TO DO WITH THEM WTF SHELBY I NEVER THOUGH DAT U WOULD EVER TURN OUT TO B LIKE DIS AND BRAD IS MY BOY I LOVE HIM LIKE HE IS MY BABY BROTHER I TRIED TO TELL HIM RIGHT FROM WRONG DAMN WTF HAS HAPPEN IN DA PAST COUPLE OF YEARS BRAD I WILL ALWAYS B THERE 4 U AND U KNO IT AND YES U KNO WHO THIS IS YOUR BROTHER FROM ANOTHER MOTHER DOGG JUST KEEP YOUR HEAD UP AND FAT HEAD I LOVE U ALWAYS BUDDY BRAD WHEN U GET OUT COME SEE ME 4 REAL YOUR BOY/BROTHER JUST THINK OF WHO THIS IS AND COME SEE ME AIGHT KEEP YOUR HEAD UP DA BABYS NEED YOU BRO
PC GIRL

United States

#3 Aug 10, 2010
MASON Who?
angie

AOL

#4 Aug 10, 2010
AKA wrote:
ITS TRU SHELBY WAT DA FUCK IS WRONG WITH U U HAVE TWO WONDERFUL KIDS AND NOTHING TO DO WITH THEM WTF SHELBY I NEVER THOUGH DAT U WOULD EVER TURN OUT TO B LIKE DIS AND BRAD IS MY BOY I LOVE HIM LIKE HE IS MY BABY BROTHER I TRIED TO TELL HIM RIGHT FROM WRONG DAMN WTF HAS HAPPEN IN DA PAST COUPLE OF YEARS BRAD I WILL ALWAYS B THERE 4 U AND U KNO IT AND YES U KNO WHO THIS IS YOUR BROTHER FROM ANOTHER MOTHER DOGG JUST KEEP YOUR HEAD UP AND FAT HEAD I LOVE U ALWAYS BUDDY BRAD WHEN U GET OUT COME SEE ME 4 REAL YOUR BOY/BROTHER JUST THINK OF WHO THIS IS AND COME SEE ME AIGHT KEEP YOUR HEAD UP DA BABYS NEED YOU BRO
hey who ia this this is brads mom i thinkk i know but not real sure ??
angie

AOL

#5 Aug 10, 2010
pc girl it mason clemmons!!!i was crushed when i found out the things he was doing an tryed to help but he didnt want my help so he had to learn the hard way now he knows he told me that it was just like someone stuck a knife in my heart i love my son more than life, but i want to say thank all of you that know brad that have been there for him he is a good guy just made some bad bad choices yall know the truth about what he has told ya about the monster in his ear. he has told me the some other family members. but you know brad loves his babies an he is a great daddy when he has his thinking straight if you really know him you know he will do anything for ya as long as you dont mes him over or his family he has a big heart an some like to play on that. as far as the babies go they are doing so good the oldest starts school an the youngest is getting so big she looks so good now she will have another surgery in a couple months but the lord will see this whole family threw i have a prayer chain going for brad an we pray for him also we have faith so we know it will all be ok but anyway again thank you all of brads true friends an i will tell him when he calls about the post. have a great day.!
its me

AOL

#6 Aug 10, 2010
hey angie you tell brad that we all are here for him he knows who this is as well as you...hell he used to work wit me im the one who started this post here.tell him biscuit says whats up
angie

AOL

#7 Aug 10, 2010
no i dont know i asked april n mandy to they said they dont know eithier is when he was framing.better hint he hasnt called yet today he calls late to tell little b goodnite n he loves him.
its me

AOL

#8 Aug 10, 2010
its me g.b. are my initials hun
he framed wit me
its me

AOL

#9 Aug 10, 2010
i know he loves those kids he is a good dad me and brad has had long talks about those kids i look at brad like he is my brother... i hope he staus clean. we all make mistakes but it seems like he needed this to happen although i hate that it did but maybe he will wake up.. i hope he gets up wit me when he gets out he needs a place he's got it right here
angie

AOL

#10 Aug 10, 2010
its me wrote:
i know he loves those kids he is a good dad me and brad has had long talks about those kids i look at brad like he is my brother... i hope he staus clean. we all make mistakes but it seems like he needed this to happen although i hate that it did but maybe he will wake up.. i hope he gets up wit me when he gets out he needs a place he's got it right here
oh ok gotta ya i thought that but wasnt sure.ya know i said the samething i am glad in away i think he has seen the light to a point except 4 well you know. now i dont have to worry about where he is what he is doing a knock on the or a phone call i love my son so much an i wish he could get rid of that one bad bad habit an i pray it happens i think god will answer my prayer in time an dave has been to saee brad an talk to him an i think it has helped an yes he may need a place to stay cause i aint going to say on here but he may take ya up on that i will give ya my email an we can chat on there angelkis63@aol.com thanks brad needs some good true friends insteaded of the piece of sh!! ones which is most of them very few are good like the one that is out an his girl was running with while he is in jail wade campbell
know them both

AOL

#11 Aug 13, 2010
ya i seen her 2 weeks ago and she looks bad what does brad see in that? bro leave that alone look me up i will tell ya all the straight up facts when ya get out it aint good B-RAD hit me up when ya get out bro i am here for ya bro me and the old lady got ya.
know them both 2

Ft Mitchell, KY

#12 Aug 20, 2010
I have no clue what Brad see's in her either.He can do so much better and deserves so much better than her nasty lieing,cheating a**.Brad is a great person and I know he love those babies with all his heart.I hope that he is doing good and everything works out for him.The best thing would be for him to get away from her.I hope someone tells him what she has been doing to him since he has been in jail.
brads sis amanda

AOL

#13 Aug 21, 2010
know them both 2 wrote:
I have no clue what Brad see's in her either.He can do so much better and deserves so much better than her nasty lieing,cheating a**.Brad is a great person and I know he love those babies with all his heart.I hope that he is doing good and everything works out for him.The best thing would be for him to get away from her.I hope someone tells him what she has been doing to him since he has been in jail.
ya i know some of what she has been doing i love my brother but that is all up to him i hope he does get away from her the way she has treats him and my niece an nephew is bull. when my nephew looks at me and says i wish i had a mommy like you it rips your heart out so what does that tell ya but anyways i think you should post what ya know so brad can see for him self.
lol

Loveland, OH

#14 Aug 21, 2010
brads sis amanda wrote:
<quoted text> ya i know some of what she has been doing i love my brother but that is all up to him i hope he does get away from her the way she has treats him and my niece an nephew is bull. when my nephew looks at me and says i wish i had a mommy like you it rips your heart out so what does that tell ya but anyways i think you should post what ya know so brad can see for him self.
how is he any better than her he is locked up for stealing and he also is a drug head. So what makes him any better
just me

Covington, KY

#15 Aug 21, 2010
lol wrote:
<quoted text>how is he any better than her he is locked up for stealing and he also is a drug head. So what makes him any better
well they was givin to him and when he got them the girls daddy called the cops... and he may have been on drugs but unlike her he didnt do them around the kids and now that hes been in jail hes clean so hopefully once he gets out he will stay that way... come on how pathetic can you be to do heroin and pills almost your whole pregnancy and then not have anything to do with your kids and let them be raised by someone else, and then sleep with your old mans best friend?? sounds like she has a lot of growing up to do and i think brad needs to listen to his mom and stay away from her and the drugs and just be there for his kids...
brads sis amanda

AOL

#16 Aug 21, 2010
lol wrote:
<quoted text>how is he any better than her he is locked up for stealing and he also is a drug head. So what makes him any better
hey lol you need to get the facts straight first this is a family menber here ok i will tell ya yes my brother is in jail an yes he was on drugs but he has made his mistakes an yes that stuff was given to him an there is alot to what happen you dont know so before you go running your mouth find out the facts about him, he is a good person that has just made some wrong choices an he has plans when he gets out of getting his life together and his childern are in those plans along with other things that cant be mention so there it is talk about that!!!! my real name is amanda brads sister what is yours ? are you perfect and have you ever made a mistake in your life??
brads sis amanda

AOL

#17 Aug 21, 2010
just me wrote:
<quoted text>well they was givin to him and when he got them the girls daddy called the cops... and he may have been on drugs but unlike her he didnt do them around the kids and now that hes been in jail hes clean so hopefully once he gets out he will stay that way... come on how pathetic can you be to do heroin and pills almost your whole pregnancy and then not have anything to do with your kids and let them be raised by someone else, and then sleep with your old mans best friend?? sounds like she has a lot of growing up to do and i think brad needs to listen to his mom and stay away from her and the drugs and just be there for his kids...
thank you just me i see you really know the real brad ya must be one of his true friends you know your facts.8173
Lord Dubious

Lexington, KY

#18 Aug 21, 2010
Have you ever banged him?
brads sis amanda

AOL

#19 Aug 22, 2010
Lord Dubious wrote:
Have you ever banged him?
sorry !!!! what are or who are you talking about
Mike

Loveland, OH

#20 Aug 22, 2010
brads sis amanda wrote:
<quoted text> hey lol you need to get the facts straight first this is a family menber here ok i will tell ya yes my brother is in jail an yes he was on drugs but he has made his mistakes an yes that stuff was given to him an there is alot to what happen you dont know so before you go running your mouth find out the facts about him, he is a good person that has just made some wrong choices an he has plans when he gets out of getting his life together and his childern are in those plans along with other things that cant be mention so there it is talk about that!!!! my real name is amanda brads sister what is yours ? are you perfect and have you ever made a mistake in your life??
nothing was given to him.No im not perfect and yes i have been in jail several times myself and said i was going to get my shit together but never did until it was to late and had an eyeopener.You all dont like it when someone talks shit about Brad but it is alright to talk shit about Shelby you people get what you deserve and one other thing i was not a thief i didnt go to jail for stealing from a hard working person i allways had a job and didnt need to steal from the guy down the street to support my habit. So you all need to get out of jail and get a job and off welfare

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Falmouth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trouble Makers in Falmouth Mon CDDH 1
Does anyone know if Bobo Bishop is still alive? (Aug '10) Mon jimmy 27
Wut hapend to zack taylor? Mon JJ Cool L 1
Lany For City Council Mon CDDH 48
i hope you get pregnut Mon clearcoat 3
Troy harper (Nov '13) Sun Tam 9
Can two felons be around each other? (Feb '13) Nov 23 makefelonsrot 23
Falmouth Dating
Find my Match

Falmouth People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Falmouth News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Falmouth

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 8:28 pm PST

NBC Sports 8:28PM
Report: Washington to start Colt McCoy on Sunday
Bleacher Report 8:34 PM
Report: Redskins to Start McCoy over RGIII
NFL 8:42 PM
Redskins planning to start McCoy over RGIII on Sunday
Bleacher Report 8:54 PM
What Experts Are Saying About Bucs vs. Bengals?
Bleacher Report 9:14 PM
Redskins vs. Colts: Complete Week 13 Preview for Washington