Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Jan 5, 2011 Full story: The Cincinnati Enquirer 81,705

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Full Story
Imposter

Manchester, KY

#68056 Aug 27, 2012
Miss Often wrote:
<quoted text>
doesn't take much to amaze you
Sybil you ignorant sl*t. Why cant you just shut the F up for one night?
You and blew-homo-miner should just get a room and get it over with, you sick b#stards.
Question

London, KY

#68057 Aug 27, 2012
Really..........60,471 comments on nothing? Do any of you have a job, a life, a spouse, a purpose>

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#68058 Aug 27, 2012
Yes, Yes, No, Yes
Imposter

Manchester, KY

#68059 Aug 27, 2012
Blueminer wrote:
<quoted text>
respect all those folks whose opinion seems to count to you.
It is my humble opinion that you are a liar, an idiot, a stalking chit stirring moron, flaming gay, and way doped up on some kind of silly chit at the moment.
And your avatar is both stupid and gay as all hell.
I thought you were logging off? Did I misread? Bye .LMMFAO
Imposter

Manchester, KY

#68060 Aug 27, 2012
Question wrote:
Really..........60,471 comments on nothing? Do any of you have a job, a life, a spouse, a purpose>
Do you have any nutz?

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Since: Apr 09

FARTSBURG

#68061 Aug 27, 2012
Blueminer wrote:
<quoted text>
Says a coward who lives off the taxpayers buck.
Your lazy lying arse lives off of mommy's bucks, which are government and oracle bucks. Your avafart still sucks.
Imposter

Manchester, KY

#68062 Aug 27, 2012
Question wrote:
Does the pope wear a big hat? And help men get away with pedophilia?

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#68063 Aug 27, 2012
Bluewhiner
That was in response to Question. The answer for you is No No No No
Imposter

London, KY

#68064 Aug 27, 2012
Question wrote:
Do giant bears crap on humpaburns lawn?

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

#68065 Aug 27, 2012
Blueminer wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry sis I was just telling it like it is. Don't you like that any more?
You never tell anything like it is. All you do is lie and copy & paste worthless crap. You nasty lazy weird Pansy.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

#68066 Aug 27, 2012
Imposter wrote:
<quoted text>It is my humble opinion that you are a liar, an idiot, a stalking chit stirring moron, flaming gay, and way doped up on some kind of silly chit at the moment.
And your avatar is both stupid and gay as all hell.
I thought you were logging off? Did I misread? Bye .LMMFAO
I endorse that message.

Since: Jan 10

Scotts Vegas

#68067 Aug 27, 2012
Imposter wrote:
<quoted text>Sybil you ignorant sl*t. Why cant you just shut the F up for one night?
You and blew-homo-miner should just get a room and get it over with, you sick b#stards.
Are you a coward too Impuster? Are you uni 2? Is there anyone anywhere that thinks you are any more than an idiot?

I reckon since you and uni started swapping poop after meeting on Topix, now you think you are the big matchmaker. I'll bet you girls were sharing the infamous poopacker handle.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

#68068 Aug 27, 2012
Imposter wrote:
<quoted text>Do giant bears crap on humpaburns lawn?
Yes they do and so does Humpaburn when he sees one of those giant bears. LMFAO.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

#68069 Aug 27, 2012
Blueminer wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you a coward too Impuster? Are you uni 2? Is there anyone anywhere that thinks you are any more than an idiot?
I reckon since you and uni started swapping poop after meeting on Topix, now you think you are the big matchmaker. I'll bet you girls were sharing the infamous poopacker handle.
Face it whiney arse, Sybil is as good as you'll ever get. Perfect matches in ignorant bliss and dumb schitt.

Scotts Vegas

#68070 Aug 27, 2012
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
You never tell anything like it is. All you do is lie and copy & paste worthless crap. You nasty lazy weird Pansy.
You know better than all that.
Your lack of intelligence and comprehension is not a good reason to state bogus info. Educate yourself dunce, then you will make sense out of intelligent points.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

#68071 Aug 27, 2012
Blueminer wrote:
<quoted text>
Guy's "handles", love em' don't you Pansy Bluewhiner? That's all you think about.

Scotts Vegas

#68072 Aug 27, 2012
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
Face it whiney arse, Sybil is as good as you'll ever get. Perfect matches in ignorant bliss and dumb schitt.
Face it coward! Any females time you ever wasted was cruelty. You like that "face it" phrase? You know the only people I ever hear say that are people trying to convince someone to see a bogus point their way.
A FART NUT HERE

Clay City, KY

#68073 Aug 27, 2012
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
I DO NOT click on your stupid Youtube links. If I want to watch a Youtube flick, I'll look it up myself. I am kind of impressed with you, I really didn't think you had the mental capacity to think up that many names.
More Spit

Clay City, KY

#68074 Aug 27, 2012
Imposter wrote:
<quoted text>Sybil you ignorant sl*t. Why cant you just shut the F up for one night?
hi cupcake, are you back for more?

Scotts Vegas

#68075 Aug 27, 2012
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
I endorse that message.
Dim witted idiots and their delusions of grandeur. If you endorse it, it is bogus. If you endorse it, it will soon be out of business. If you endorse it, it's an impuster. Have you issued Impuster an official G Crew bib? You need to keep him straight, when he's on the down-low.

Maybe you could take him to church and demonstrate your method of decongregating a congregation. Maybe you and yours can brag about your Biblical knowledge, and you can follow it up by misquoting scripture, yet again.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Falmouth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Call of duty Ps3 20 dollars 1 hr Hghh44 1
You 5 hr Mark 2
The Bible (Dec '13) 12 hr JESUS_is_The_Answer 32
sluts wear thongs and have tattoos (Sep '11) 18 hr It is meee 46
Trouble Makers in Falmouth Mon CDDH 1
Does anyone know if Bobo Bishop is still alive? (Aug '10) Mon jimmy 27
Wut hapend to zack taylor? Mon JJ Cool L 1
Falmouth Dating
Find my Match

Falmouth People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Falmouth News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Falmouth

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 3:59 am PST

Bleacher Report 3:59AM
Washington Redskins vs. Indianapolis Colts: Breaking Down Washington's Game Plan
NFL 4:44 AM
Redskins players 'surprised' by RGIII's benching
Bleacher Report 7:19 AM
Breaking Down Colts' Game Plan
NBC Sports 8:12 AM
Colts make a change at cornerback
NBC Sports 1:11 PM
Griffin addresses media, says he's here to help the team win