Police looking for damaged GMC Envoy

Posted in the Fairview Forum

Comments (Page 3)

Showing posts 41 - 53 of53
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Inspector Gadget EPD

Erie, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#43
May 22, 2012
 
So, what's the latest? Has this driver or truck been found? I'm guessing no?? This case will go ice cold like so many more before it. If you want to commit a crime - Erie is the place to do it. The EPD is a pathetic joke!!!!!!!!!!
greg

Erie, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#44
May 22, 2012
 
Epd is not only one to blame what about the driver comeing forward or what about a witness come forward.there is more to this then they are letting on i think.they are not saying were he was before the incedent and what he was doing in that place at130 in the morning.
just sayin

Erie, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#45
May 24, 2012
 
greg wrote:
Epd is not only one to blame what about the driver comeing forward or what about a witness come forward.there is more to this then they are letting on i think.they are not saying were he was before the incedent and what he was doing in that place at130 in the morning.
I know what he was doing there at that time and it has no bearing on the fact somebody ran him down then ran away.
greg

Erie, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#46
May 24, 2012
 
just sayin wrote:
<quoted text>
I know what he was doing there at that time and it has no bearing on the fact somebody ran him down then ran away.
dah then ur a witness.
opie

Erie, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#47
May 25, 2012
 
How hard would it be to have Penn Dot run a search for all registered Envoys in Northwestern part of state???
greg

Erie, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#48
May 25, 2012
 
There is 4 people i know alone with envoys.now days u have somany able to work on own car and buy parts of net. This driver will never be caught.
cheetos

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#49
May 25, 2012
 
greg wrote:
There is 4 people i know alone with envoys.now days u have somany able to work on own car and buy parts of net. This driver will never be caught.
if not, maybe someday the Tell-Tale Heart will consume them in their own little world :o
Tosh

Erie, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#50
May 25, 2012
 
opie wrote:
How hard would it be to have Penn Dot run a search for all registered Envoys in Northwestern part of state???
Very well could be registered in Ohio or New York..
Mayor Donut

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#51
May 26, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

This will never be solved. EPD is totally incompetent. All they can do is issue traffic citations. Window tint is an EPD hard on. Stay classy you fools.
Glen

Erie, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#52
May 27, 2012
 
Well it looks like this case is going cold just like this thread. So much for the FBI, CIA, ATF, TSA, Armym Nave, Air Force, and Marines coming out to help find the driver, huh? I guess On Star didn't hunt them down either like some other stooge said they would. This case needs to move to the freezer. Welcome to Erie. Welfare people to the left, section 8 to the right. Bravo EPD!!!!!!!!!!
Joe Doakes

Albion, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#53
May 27, 2012
 
I hear they are getting close to solving the Robert Owens case.
Withheld

Erie, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#54
May 28, 2012
 
Joe Doakes wrote:
I hear they are getting close to solving the Robert Owens case.
In other news, Orenthal is close to finding Nicole's "real" killer.
Nobody

Erie, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#55
May 29, 2012
 
Check the projects. Those are expensive cars. The working class can't afford them.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 41 - 53 of53
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Fairview Discussions

Search the Fairview Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
PA Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania... (Oct '10) 1 min victim of Jewry 51,308
Senator A-hole Reid 6 min really 22
new gas station at 18th & parade 8 min asshat slayer 9
Blacks out of hand in Erie 9 min So What 147
Happy Birthday Hitler! 12 min asshat slayer 2
Erie Heroin Epidemic (Mar '11) 54 min missy kaylor 112
Millcreek Taxes 1 hr Caughey Cathy 683
•••
•••
•••
Fairview Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Fairview Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Fairview People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••