Westall Arrests

A A A A A family member is among 2 people arrested for the murder of an elderly Wabash Valley man. Full Story
Lisa

Naperville, IL

#1 Apr 1, 2012
I feel so sorry for the westall family my thoughts and prayers go out to you. I went to school with Marie Westall and it is very sad how she thrrw her life away. Please get God into your life and get forgivin for whatever role you played in this horrible thing that has happened.
jim

Springfield, MO

#2 Apr 2, 2012
I knew Marie. She would never hurt a bug. Always funny, there has to be some mistake or something we don't know.

Marie did this? I doubt it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fairview Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
IL Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 19 min theres your sign 50,055
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 4 hr LieutenantGov 4,053
Dr. Dwayne P. Bernard Grahm hospital Tue cubeshaker 1
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) Sep 27 Blwlgo 1,934
IL Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in I... (Oct '10) Sep 20 fosterbrooks 156
Debate: Marijuana - Canton, IL (Sep '10) Sep 4 Jeff 10
Ryan Voice (Apr '13) Aug '14 protective dad 7
Fairview Dating
Find my Match

Fairview Jobs

Fairview People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Fairview News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Fairview

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]